The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked at a cafe from opening and the amount of money you have to spend up front is unreal. It also took about a year before they made a profit and the cafe was very popular from the start (lots of yummy mummy's which I'm sure Stef would love). A decent coffee machine alone is easily 10k before you even add the grinder, filter machine, cost to plumb it in etc. Can't see them having the cash to start unless they do another wantfeed style fundraising attempt.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I've mentioned this on here before but I'll never get over the way he manipulated the YouTube accounts to become verified.

Hannah had a fairly popular lifestyle YT account (and covered lots of her make up bag BTS stuff) and was verified. He saw the income potential and started a joint/family account to jump on the trending bandwagon and to maybe double the income possibilities. This didn't take off as he expected so they/he started to push more "family" content on to Hannah's channel. They then took a trip to London to the YT offices and requested that they change her channel name to what it is now and basically abandoned the other channel. They vlogged this whole day - not the meeting, obviously - so they could document the channel name change. It was all around the time that Wantfeed started

Fast forward a couple of years (just before the pandemic - maybe a bit before) and Hannah starts ANOTHER YouTube channel, basically vlogging what she was doing before Stef took over her (quite interesting) channel only this time it's much easier to become verified because they have the YT connections now.

Have a look at the videos from 9 years ago - it's all Hannah and very watchable (well - it was at the time) and lots of trending topics etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How can he criticise the obviously appalling behaviour of the Saccone Joly’s to later include a clip he was secretly filming of his son removing his shorts to be stood in his underwear? Dumbfounded by this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How can he criticise the obviously appalling behaviour of the Saccone Joly’s to later include a clip he was secretly filming of his son removing his shorts to be stood in his underwear? Dumbfounded by this.
Because he’s a hypocrite & will do anything for cold hard cash. He’s just as despicable as the SJs.

Reactions: 9
He used to get really huffy when viewers preferred Hannah's rare day in a life vlogs to his 100 hours edited versions where he'd spend ages on a close up of an ant. Arty, clever even but not entertaining.

You can tell she is completely bored of filming now. I expect they both thought he would have made them millions by either Wantfeed taking off or Hollywood calling him. Now he is promising to film himself making coffee if he can get a 100 people to sign up to Patreon. How frigging tragic Stef.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand this patreon thing. So, they are asking for patrons to support them and in return he’ll film videos of himself making coffee?!?! Designing latte art? Are they teaching people how to make latte art or just “here’s the latte art I made, enjoy”.

What’s the added value as a patron to watch someone else make latte art?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just had a baby so I was rewatching their old vlogs from when Grayson was born and I am SHOCKED. He was a month old and she was letting him cry for hours out of hunger because she wanted to introduce a routine so she could sleep at night. You can’t do that to a newborn! They feed on demand! And to cope with the crying she was wearing noise cancelling headphones and drinking alcohol. What the hell.
Oh yes! They we’re vile, always on the Prosecco.

They can sell up if they need the money and get paid jobs, regular employment, like the rest of us do. They were never anything new or special, Hannah’s bloody flat lays, Stef being moody and Grayson ignored so they could drink Prosecco.

Last edited:
I haven't watched anything on YouTube of theirs in ages. Some interesting comments from people not liking their click bait titles, someone urging those supporting them on Patreon to give to worthwhile causes instead (someone from this thread?!).
Hannah would never want to work in a coffee shop, there would be actual hard work and long days involved not faffing about in yoga gear and going to the gym daily.
Anyway, I've just watched a couple and it's same old same old. But at the end of the paid promotion one of Hannah's she says "the kids are in bed and Steff and I are off for an evening walk". WTAF - there was no reference to anyone else being in the house, were they really leaving their kids home alone when they went for a stroll? I hope not, surely they wouldn't?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over Hannah’s manifestation mood board, they have their heads so far in the clouds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stefs insta post on Jonathan Joly 😳 While I can’t stand the little weasel either, I’m surprised Gleam lets him post that.....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Stef's jealousy that his talent hasn't been recognised shines through. He is every bit as bad as all the rest of these money grabbing children exploiting family vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How painful for Steff that his most popular reel is this one, not his "arty" ones he probably spent hours on. Yes, what the F is that vest he's wearing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Patreon thing is as he says to support them as they have lost sooo much money and are not earning as much from YT! He knows people want to watch Hannah, but he basically says she can’t be arsed to film! So what my take on this is ( My friend got an email, that’s how I know this) that Hannah doesn’t want to do something that will bring money into her family’s home so he’s begging people for £3 a month instead, whilst she flounces about doing dog walks, eating out for expensive breakfasts and pulling yoga poses! You could not make this tit up!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hannah just admitted she had too many add campaigns this month, god forbid she would post something because she liked it herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Just clocked that mid June Stef asked followers in a Instagram post who have holistic work backgrounds to write articles for his rebranded wantfeed (pushing into wellness section despite him saying he hates the word). From the looks of it he is begging for free content to shill his products and affiliated links. What a joke - of course he’ll say if asked, “people who want to share their knowledge can do so I don’t have the pay them”. This middle class wanker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.