The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just had a baby so I was rewatching their old vlogs from when Grayson was born and I am SHOCKED. He was a month old and she was letting him cry for hours out of hunger because she wanted to introduce a routine so she could sleep at night. You can’t do that to a newborn! They feed on demand! And to cope with the crying she was wearing noise cancelling headphones and drinking alcohol. What the hell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought it was that Roo's Trichotillomania has flared up again but apparently it's breaking Stef's heart that they're not doing videos anymore... so they're starting a Patreon. Even talking about doing latte art (which we know he despises doing ) for patrons, so they must be super desperate for cash. Also talking about opening a coffee shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Patreon????? For two unemployed parasites who own a million pound house??? Surely they’re having a laugh! Why would ANYONE give their hard-earned money to someone who BEGS & SCROUNGES as a “profession”? The world really has gone mad. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
And something kept popping up on screen saying it's a trial version of the software, purchase to remove it, so can't even afford something to make the videos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Patroen? Are their really fools who would actually pay to watch them come up for excuses not to post videos? When is he going to fit in time between Wantfeed, print shop, selling Grayson's bookmarks, writing his novel which he then wants to turn into a screen play and direct.
People aren't going to accept their excuses of sorry no video this week Hannah has PMS or we've been busy working on something exciting (normally an AD) or Stef wasn't happy with the quality of his creativity so needs another week to work on a frigging family vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Patroen things is utterly mental. Who would pay to watch these dossers. Hannah’s last vlog, find it amazing how someone can be so self indulgent with their time. Wafting around working out, walking the dogs and going for endless coffees and breakfasts. They are both so unrelatable it’s untrue. I think Steff can really see the influencer bubble is on the way out and is desperate to keep up with the lifestyle they have but without actually doing any work.

Reactions: 13
What are they offering for patreon members? The chance for you to watch them spend your hard earned cash on them avoiding any actual hard work. Hannah has all the time in the world and I find it insulting she doesn't use it for any good, she could volunteer. I'll bet she doesn't even help out on PTA events at the boys school. Got no time for waste of space people like these, basically leeches.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Patreon is for people making content, not people who relax and stop making videos because there’s not enough car/home product brands itching to work with you anymore. If they actually released videos regularly like they used to it would be different

Reactions: 5
They can't even bring in the views even with the clickbait titles when the videos are free. Would love to know what they think they can offer to make people pay.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was that Roo's Trichotillomania has flared up again but apparently it's breaking Stef's heart that they're not doing videos anymore... so they're starting a Patreon. Even talking about doing latte art (which we know he despises doing ) for patrons, so they must be super desperate for cash. Also talking about opening a coffee shop.
I would love to see Stef serving in a coffee shop. Imagine his exasperation and dismissive eye rolling if you just asked for a plain black coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to see Stef serving in a coffee shop. Imagine his exasperation and dismissive eye rolling if you just asked for a plain black coffee!
Oh hell no, he’d be happy for an easy order. He wouldn’t last as a barista. He’d hire some 17-22 year olds to do the work and he’d hover, trying to be liked and seen as cool by them. Hannah would fanny about with the decor bits and lose interest once it was open, occasionally going in to “work” just to have a coffee and see if things are going well. They would talk about franchising in the future but also moan about how disadvantaged the humble independent coffee shop is. Oh and one last thing - it wouldn’t JUST be a coffee shop oh no, it would be a workspace for “creatives” except Stef would get sick of the mums groups hogging the space and ruining the “culture”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So far they have 98 patrons which has given them £286 a month. Steff has put on his insta if they get to 1000 members he will do a latte art special. £3k into their account for a bit of latte art. FFS what is the world coming to!! The sooner this ridiculous influencer bubble well and truly bursts the better

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't even believe 98 people are foolish enough to part with their cash.
Back in the London days when greyson was small I used to enjoy their vlogs. But then they got more and more poncey and I gradually switched off.
Don't follow steffs insta as I see him as the main driver of the wankish snobbery. But find myself hate watching Hannah more and more now. People are slogging their guts to just keep afloat and this woman posts a series of stupid photos of her posing with her (uninsured?) sausage dog then wafting about in expensive Farfetch outfits (£90 for a boobtube!) pushing affiliate links on her followers. All this and they expect Patreon subscriptions? Yes, couldn't agree more with the poster wishing the influencer bubble to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You never see the scruffy sausage out of Hannah's arms but she doesn't bother with the other one

Reactions: 2
258k subscribers on YouTube but only 98 willing to cough up £3.00 to watch them. Dredging up latte art in the hope people will remember. What next? Go find the old hand puppet Grayson used to love. Start clicking his fingers and a child magically appear in the rear car seat, chive updates?

He must be absolutely in the pit of desperatation and self-loathing at the moment that it has come to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so sad people can not see how money grabbing beasts they’ve become. I’ve never seen anyone so desperate as them, always begging for more and more, like some social cases, so that Hannah can buy herself a few Farfetch overpriced bits and bobs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.