The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago I would not believe if someone had told me that Stef will be advertising odd looking vegetables but times are desperate obviously…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm horrified they don't have insurance! Especially since Hannah seems to love the dogs so much, and they set up an insta for them and happily accepted dog freebies yet couldn't be bothered with insurance. What a pair of ignorant pricks.
Poor Pippy to be stuck with those muppet owners.
Hannah should have foresaken her almost daily expensive coffee and pastry habit to fund insurance. Pair of them too busy thinking about only themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how Hannah couldn’t be offended by his most recent Instagram story. It’s clear she loves the dogs and even if he is joking, hearing your partner so casually talk about potentially putting your dog to sleep would just be upsetting especially when you know he is clearly milking the story for engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s annoying me the way he’s acting like they can’t afford the vet bill .. try scraping by each month like the rest of us then you’d understand money worries Stef! Oh no might have to go a month without your pretentious coffee and vitamins eff off.

Reactions: 5
I know exactly what you mean. It wasn't that they couldn't afford insurance, they were just too short sighted to see that they might need it one day. Have zero sympathy. Like fare dodgers who get away with it for ages and then moan when they eventually get caught.

The vet bill will be expensive and not likely to be something that a vet will #kindlygift like the endless cars, holidays, house stuff they get. They are not used to having to deep into their own funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s a bleeping prick! Poor little Pip, but stop using her to sell your prints! Pair of Twats.

I guess it is more about him trying to be controversial as always. He says that Hannah would do everything to safe Pippy, but he is more pragmatic and that there is a financial limit.
What a bleep! He may find a divorce will cost him more than that! I think Hannah would chose Pip over him, I would!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If only we could inform 'Kim' of the mark up they put on the prints they sell on their website. It's not #prayforpippy it is #payforpippy.

Now George is getting sick too. Two dogs needing vet treatment, possibly surgery and no insurance. Twats!!

• Wow
Jesus Christ I’ve not been keeping up with any of this but by the Sounds they’ve sunk even lower!

Talking about having to put the dog down what the actual f? Isn’t Pippa like 2 or 3? Could understand if it was an older dog. He looooves playing the poverty card

• Angry
It’s mad
Jesus Christ I’ve not been keeping up with any of this but by the Sounds they’ve sunk even lower!

Talking about having to put the dog down what the actual f? Isn’t Pippa like 2 or 3? Could understand if it was an older dog. He looooves playing the poverty card
Stef danced around it saying decisions would have to me made and it’s not like pip will ”learn her lesson”, later joked about how much is pip’s love worth to the younger kid. I don’t think Hannah would ever let Stef consider putting the dog down. For an otherwise healthy dog, it would be mad not to pay for the surgery. Him moaning about the cost is annoying when publicly they project they have a lot of money. if the 2k is actually make or breaking them then I would understand it’s a difficult out choice but these people have a house that’s worth nearly a million right?

There’s a lesson in this though, always have pet insurance and get it as soon as you get a dog.

• Heart
It’s mad

Stef danced around it saying decisions would have to me made and it’s not like pip will ”learn her lesson”, later joked about how much is pip’s love worth to the younger kid. I don’t think Hannah would ever let Stef consider putting the dog down. For an otherwise healthy dog, it would be mad not to pay for the surgery. Him moaning about the cost is annoying when publicly they project they have a lot of money. if the 2k is actually make or breaking them then I would understand it’s a difficult out choice but these people have a house that’s worth nearly a million right?

There’s a lesson in this though, always have pet insurance and get it as soon as you get a dog.
Christ. He calls people snowflakes but his humour is grim.

I’m sure he could easily find 2K, hes probably got that just in unwanted electrical crap he doesn’t use. His begging for people to buy prints, nah.

Also going on about ‘the dog learning a lesson’ uh actually Stef, it’s you that should learn a lesson ~ to get your pets bloody insurance! Thinks he’s so smart, he hasn’t got two braincells to rub together.

Reactions: 7
Screams of Nikki Philippi. He’s an arrogant halfwit who’s sold himself & his family down the river so he doesn’t have to get a proper job.

Ahhh they had a #ad post for dog food to put up that’s the real reason they were so upset about the dogs!! Wouldnt have been able to post it if anything had happened to the pups .. all makes sense now!

• Angry
Really annoyed that their beautiful dogs are travelling without any visible form of seatbelt in their latest vlog. So incredibly irresponsible and illegal! Also not having insurance is just 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Notice the #ad only features George. Bet she bloody filmed it whilst her other dog was at the vets potentially awaiting an op, and while they hadn't bothered with insurance. Terrible example of dog ownership!

• Angry
Is he seriously on the beg for people to tip him for making YouTube videos???!!!The sponsored ADs, the gifted everything and selling merchandise not enough for these parasites.

• Angry
  • Wow
Getting desperation vibes especially where money is concerned. Uncomfortable to watch. Using a sick dog to boost engagement & sell posters.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ. He calls people snowflakes but his humour is grim.

I’m sure he could easily find 2K, hes probably got that just in unwanted electrical crap he doesn’t use. His begging for people to buy prints, nah.

Also going on about ‘the dog learning a lesson’ uh actually Stef, it’s you that should learn a lesson ~ to get your pets bloody insurance! Thinks he’s so smart, he hasn’t got two braincells to rub together.
Yes and if they eat ever they find then they need to stay on the lead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.