The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her teeth are lovely. She is very attractive.

Just a shame about her moody, stuck up personality.
Not that it matters, but I really don't find her attractive. Quite the flat face, short legs, weird hands (or at least weird fake nails). Really nothing special about her appearance.

Reactions: 2
See I think she is stunning! With her dimples. But that’s what makes life interesting, everyone likes something different

Reactions: 8
Me too. She's an absolute babe. Shame she's a twit a lot of the time

Reactions: 3
She's very pretty, unsure how having short legs is a bad thing? She's just petite.

I’m unsure how many people would pay for access to a live yoga class, when there’s so many for free online? (Her stories today, she’s “wondering” about ticketed classes as though that wasn’t the plan all along!)

I can’t believe how easy it is for them to make money! So jealous 🙈

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure online teacher training makes any sense? Who's correcting her position? Her form looks wrong to me. Just in that thumbnail for her first yoga video, the warrior pose doesnt look right. I think her stance isnt wide enough?

It's the proportions. Long torso, short legs. Not every short person has proportionally short legs, not every tall person has proportionally long legs.
I agree it's not that having short legs is bad. But she has weird proportions to me too. I think sometimes she makes unflattering outfit choices that swamp her, especially in winter.

Hannah is modeling herself on Yoga with Adrienne, same style, language used etc
Not v original

I don’t get why she hasn’t started a separate channel for her yoga stuff.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she hasn’t started a separate channel for her yoga stuff.
because she needs the followers/views!

I agree about the fact she’s just copying yoga by adrienne. She was so vocal about watching all Adrienne’s videos and now she never mentions her at all.

Reminds me of how she used to copy the high low podcast content too. I used to listen to it religiously as Dolly and Pandora are so smart and funny. But I’d always notice Hannah recommending things via insta that Dolly and Pandora had recommend on the podcast as though she’d just stumbled across the books and things herself - she never credited the podcast!

I feel like her and Stef are both a bit vacuous and inauthentic, they just copy people and trends really well, and obvs got lucky in the beginning thanks to zoella giving Hannah a shout out.

Reactions: 7
She is totally coping Adriene Mishler, she even included her pups just like Adriene did with Benji. Cringe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why would you bother watching Hannah when you can just watch Adrienne? I’ve just caught adriennes videos and it’s a direct copy in terms of style of video. The dog, the types of flows, the way she speaks in a soft low register and informs the viewer of the pose names. It’s so cringy comparing it to Hannah’s attempt!

Just when i thought her voice couldn't get any faker i watched her morning Yoga

And of course she got gifted a new pair of leggins just a few days after she asked for recommendations on IG for a cute and sustainable ones... How predictable

Reactions: 5
I’m sticking with Adrianne thanks, cannot stand the way Hannah speaks in the yoga vlogs and it’s a blatant copy.

Reactions: 4
i can't bring myself to watch her videos, i might for fun. I follow Yoga with Kassandra.. she's Canadian and describes positions well..

I also wondered how the hell you can become a yoga teacher online with no one correcting your form? what a joke. i find the way she moves a bit stiff.. she's thin and pretty enough to look on camera but i just don't buy it as a whole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.