The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone pay for yoga lessons with her when she is copying yoga with Audrienne (who gives amazing classes for free)

Sincerely hope no one is sucked into this

Reactions: 15
Argh Rufus sat on the kitchen counter with his shoes on while Hannah is cooking!!! That is so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why would anyone pay for yoga lessons with her when she is copying yoga with Audrienne (who gives amazing classes for free)

Sincerely hope no one is sucked into this
yes! or Yoga with Kassandra! i can't recommend her enough. There are so many good trainers on line, Lucy Wyndham Read is one of my faves and so is Yoga with Kassandra and Adrienne for yoga. Hannah JUST started and she's charging people? what a joke.

Boho Beautiful is my absolute favourite!!! They are a lovely couple with hundreds of videos and structured FREE programmes.

Reactions: 3
They have been able to milk viewers for years - getting them to invest in Wantfeed, they tried charging people to view 'extra' vlogs/videos when they are hardly consistent with the ones they currently put out, the overpriced make-up bags, jewellery and now ripping off other people's prints so I am not at all surprised that after doing an online course in yoga she now feels qualified enough to charge people. It might have worked when they were pulling in 100k views a week. Now Stef is lucky if he can get 30k even with the click bait titles.

Time for them to call it a day.

Reactions: 12
They won’t be able to pay that mortgage if they call it a day. I think he’s talented but I expect a lot of people in that field are. He might have an advantage as he has all the equipment.
I don’t know what she did before YouTube, she might be able to teach yoga though I expect the market is flooded.
They had deals with Sky & Kellogg’s in the last year. I’d have thought both pay very well. Plus the print site which seems to have been a success.

They won’t be able to pay that mortgage if they call it a day. I think he’s talented but I expect a lot of people in that field are. He might have an advantage as he has all the equipment.
I don’t know what she did before YouTube, she might be able to teach yoga though I expect the market is flooded.
They had deals with Sky & Kellogg’s in the last year. I’d have thought both pay very well. Plus the print site which seems to have been a success.
I think the print site would have had an initial flood of orders but there was only ever going to be a number of fans buying from them in the beginning because they follow on Instagram. I doubt it’s sustainable because everyone knows that you can get the same prints cheaper elsewhere and even those fans who bought out of support for them won’t keep on buying prints.

Reactions: 1
Tried watching a yoga video of hers, couldn't do it. Probably because I 'know' her from her videos but it just doesn't work for me and seems so insincere.

I despise how Hannah thinks it's so cute that their dogs are horrifically behaved. Jump up all the time, lunge at their sons face and bark. I have a 9mo 70lb setter mix and have worked so hard training him. If he did any of the things those dogs do noone would think it's cute.

Reactions: 4
The way the dog jumped up to get the feather from Rufus worried me. Could so easily have nipped his hand and Hannah is just standing there filming it.

• Sad
i can't stand the way those dogs jump all over her, i am not a dog person at all and can't usually stand dogs that jump but i thought it was most dogs that do hat. however your post above is comforting !! ^^ thanks! maybe i am just surrounded by badly behaved dogs that bark and jump and i don't think it's cute. i also find it gross those dogs jump all over her bed and furniture after walking around outside.

• Heart
i can't stand the way those dogs jump all over her, i am not a dog person at all and can't usually stand dogs that jump but i thought it was most dogs that do hat. however your post above is comforting !! ^^ thanks! maybe i am just surrounded by badly behaved dogs that bark and jump and i don't think it's cute. i also find it gross those dogs jump all over her bed and furniture after walking around outside.
Eh I see poorly trained small dogs all the time. People don't bother training them as they can't jump that high and they seem harmless. It's frustrating as someone with a big dog. If my dog jumped like Hannah's do he could knock you over, so obviously training is very important. A small dog could still bite their kids and daschunds are actually known for being pretty aggressive in temperment if not trained and exercised properly.

Stef filming Rufus crying for his mum in the park. Honestly, he thinks he is funny and clever but that is just full on hole behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When you create a life that is dependent upon want and need that is predominately consumerism based. Whether that is through endorsements or eventually through something you are commodifying (repurposing other people’s art work or yoga teachings) then you will never be truly happy.

This is what we are witnessing as they approach the twilight years of their YouTube career. They have run out of options. There is no escape. The hamster wheel has to keep turning.

I dont watch many family vloggers so I don’t know if many have ended badly but the way I see it the only way to continue, have a growing audience and make money is to start over. Break way with the old and find someone or something new. But you can’t. This family IS the brand.

So you continue on, in spite of the long term damage it’s doing to your children. (As well as short term, they look tired and unwell, like children unaware they are in a cult) In spite of the obvious tension and resentment between our two protagonists. Your trapped and unhappy. No matter how you edit your lives and repackage those sweet moments of joy, at the end of the day the camera doesn’t lie.

We are witnessing the collapse of family vloggers for commercial gain. The pandemic has exacerbated this and shown that without the products and the fancy holidays. Their lives are vapid, boring and hollow.

Time to turn the cameras off.

[by the way this isn’t Stef]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You know your YouTube career is well and truly over when your own tattle thread doesn’t get much activities 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When you create a life that is dependent upon want and need that is predominately consumerism based. Whether that is through endorsements or eventually through something you are commodifying (repurposing other people’s art work or yoga teachings) then you will never be truly happy.

This is what we are witnessing as they approach the twilight years of their YouTube career. They have run out of options. There is no escape. The hamster wheel has to keep turning.

I dont watch many family vloggers so I don’t know if many have ended badly but the way I see it the only way to continue, have a growing audience and make money is to start over. Break way with the old and find someone or something new. But you can’t. This family IS the brand.

So you continue on, in spite of the long term damage it’s doing to your children. (As well as short term, they look tired and unwell, like children unaware they are in a cult) In spite of the obvious tension and resentment between our two protagonists. Your trapped and unhappy. No matter how you edit your lives and repackage those sweet moments of joy, at the end of the day the camera doesn’t lie.

We are witnessing the collapse of family vloggers for commercial gain. The pandemic has exacerbated this and shown that without the products and the fancy holidays. Their lives are vapid, boring and hollow.

Time to turn the cameras off.

[by the way this isn’t Stef]
If you want to watch another train wreck.....join us on the Saccone Joly threads.......Jonathan Joly is about to make a huge announcement (we think he's going to announce he's 'gender fluid'.....for views of course.....their channel is tanking too!)

Reactions: 8
Just part watched one of Hannah's yoga videos...... I couldn't carry on.....what is that voice she's putting on? I couldn't take her seriously! Her views have gone from 16k to just over 2k

Reactions: 6
So obvious which dog Hannah prefers, always photos and cuddles with same one 🙄 also broadcasting each morning where you walk isn’t clever.

So obvious which dog Hannah prefers, always photos and cuddles with same one 🙄 also broadcasting each morning where you walk isn’t clever.
Didn't some random teens who watch their videos once turn up at their old house once? You think she'd be a bit more aware of how stalker-y the internet can get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.