The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stef is the type of person who makes fun of people who don’t know the difference between there, their and they’re yet he doesn’t know himself

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else started getting emails from Stef?
I don’t subscribe or follow them anymore (the Covid denying was the last straw for me) so I reckon they’ve got my email address from when I bought a makeup bag when Grayson was a toddler (so at least 6 years ago), which is so dodgy!

he could have proof read it at least...
Oof, for such a short message those are quite glaring mistakes! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hannah and Lucy Jessica Carter are always exchanging likes and comments on insta now. They are both from Bath but i am surprised as assumed Lucy would be considered too chavvy for Hannah!

Reactions: 5
Hannah and Lucy Jessica Carter are always exchanging likes and comments on insta now. They are both from Bath but i am surprised as assumed Lucy would be considered too chavvy for Hannah!
Lol, wouldn't automatically pair those two together as pals. Hard to know if any of these IG friendships are actually genuine or just a 'you scratch mine, I'll scratch yours' kinda thing though.

Reactions: 6
They all comment & like each others posts to boost engagement which helps them gain ad campaigns.

Reactions: 3
Someone commented on Hannah’s little blog thing of London saying ‘thanks for showing the riots about Palestine while everyone else is silent’ (literally a 1 second clip) and she replied ‘it was an amazing thing to experience, the atmosphere was electric’

Is that not a pretty weird response to anyone else 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone commented on Hannah’s little blog thing of London saying ‘thanks for showing the riots about Palestine while everyone else is silent’ (literally a 1 second clip) and she replied ‘it was an amazing thing to experience, the atmosphere was electric’

Is that not a pretty weird response to anyone else 😂
She's so thick.

One of Stef's audio gadgets has stopped working and didn't picking up his audio for something he recorded yesterday. I suspect the gadget probably got bored of him droning on just like the majority of his former viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any one else think Hannah seemed a lot nicer during lockdown when she was doing those raw vlogs?

God, just watched Hannah’s yoga video. Take it Hannah is clearly trying to be a hippy dippy earth mothery influencer type now then? Why has she got to be so condescending and breathy when she instructs? It comes over like she’s trying to be a character of herself.

Not sure how this new Hannah is going to work when you consider her husbands side hustle pushing wanton materialism on his useless WantFeed website whilst living in her posh house in Bath driving around in the latest free car.

Such a cliche!

Reactions: 8
God it is painful to watch his scripted comedy. He tried it with the assistant they hired previously and it doesn't work.
Stef thinks it is satire but it's tit. Such a chip on his shoulder that his youtube channel is failing.

Give it up Stef. Leave it to Hannah to make her own videos and go play with your wantfeed and print shop sidelines.

So he’s now evolving the failing WantFeed into skillshare.....? That already operates and is successful in its field. Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 1
Over the last few months when he has bothered to upload a video he has used click bait titles 'Our career change' 'Why we gave up vlogging' and 'Slow death of a youtube channel' and still he can't admit defeat and just stop.

The kids have got older, Rufus will be starting school in September, the two dogs didn't attract a new audience. They have lost thousands of viewers and he hasn't been discovered by Hollywood. Time to call it quits. He could easily get a job editing other people's videos if his ego would allow it.

Tried to watch her latest yoga Video and it’s too painful to continue. I did notice though that she has perfect boobs even after 2 kiddos. Did she buy them?

Tried to watch her latest yoga Video and it’s too painful to continue. I did notice though that she has perfect boobs even after 2 kiddos. Did she buy them?
Oh yes, but got the paid vlog/blog about it taken down ( I’m guessing that bit, but she basically did an article in exchange for tits i think) even though she has been asked about it she has never admitted it.

Oh yes, but got the paid vlog/blog about it taken down ( I’m guessing that bit, but she basically did an article in exchange for tits i think) even though she has been asked about it she has never admitted it.
Haha. Her body is insane though. Wish i could get a gifted boob job. Well not really i prefer to pay for my own tit. When i reach my goal size and stop feeding my daughter I'm going to get my boobs done and i want them like Hannahs. 5 years of breastfeeding continuously hasn't done them many favours

And her teeth are lovely. She is very attractive.

Just a shame about her moody, stuck up personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.