The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the land rovers are on loan. She said in one of her insta posts as a reply to a comment agggees ago, I think last summer that she chose to buy electric bikes for herself and Stef over upgrading their car because they wanted to go bike riding with the kids etc. I saw them used their vw for ages but due to Stef's TALENT (not yours Hannah) Land Rover gives him access to shows, cars, especial driving experiences (he shows some of it on his instagram) so it looks like they've given them a new one.

I find the whole thing with Rufus so sad and disturbing the way they dealt with it. I suffered with that as a child, and a teenager i would play with my hair and pull it out. Without noticing almost it was a nervous thing , i think a type of anxiety , my mother who's a therapist spoke to me about it for ages, and when she caught me doing it, would ask me to stop to focus on something else, etc. Addressing it and helping me become aware really helped me. I find it so odd that 'they've been told' to just ignore it and shave his head. really? seems absolutely nuts to me, now the poor boy is going to be so conscious of his head. I feel for him, I don't entirely blame them as they're not the sharpest tools in the shed but they should really see a proper professional in person a child therapist, not just someone online that Hannah spoke to on zoom right.. anyway . I feel for Rufus, i hope he gets the help he needs. He's clearly absorbing that anxiety from somewhere.

Reactions: 7
I find the whole thing with Rufus so sad and disturbing the way they dealt with it. I suffered with that as a child, and a teenager i would play with my hair and pull it out. Without noticing almost it was a nervous thing , i think a type of anxiety , my mother who's a therapist spoke to me about it for ages, and when she caught me doing it, would ask me to stop to focus on something else, etc. Addressing it and helping me become aware really helped me. I find it so odd that 'they've been told' to just ignore it and shave his head. really? seems absolutely nuts to me, now the poor boy is going to be so conscious of his head. I feel for him, I don't entirely blame them as they're not the sharpest tools in the shed but they should really see a proper professional in person a child therapist, not just someone online that Hannah spoke to on zoom right.. anyway . I feel for Rufus, i hope he gets the help he needs. He's clearly absorbing that anxiety from somewhere.
The advice was from a child psychologist

I guess the head shaving is so he can’t pull anymore

I also suffered as a teen right through to now - ignoring it didn’t make a difference as it’s not an attention seeking thing and 99% of people wi FB trich do it when they are alone so I don’t get the ignoring advice from a child psychologist either TBH. But then I was a teen and not a child so maybe it’s different?

The thing that worked for me was talking to someone about what was triggering and them giving me techniques and things to do instead of pulling

Reactions: 2
The thing that bothers me is the label. I have OCD. The only people in my life that know are those close to me. My work don’t know, my in laws don’t etc. I had the freedom to decide who to tell without anybody putting it online so that if someone were to Google me they’d see it.

That’s what I struggle with.

Reactions: 2
The thing that bothers me is the label. I have OCD. The only people in my life that know are those close to me. My work don’t know, my in laws don’t etc. I had the freedom to decide who to tell without anybody putting it online so that if someone were to Google me they’d see it.

That’s what I struggle with.
I see what you mean but it was so obvious on the poor boy it would have been strange if they didn’t mention it. But then it goes back to broadcasting your children’s lives in the first place and them not being able to give consent doesn’t it.

Reactions: 4
I tell you what they could do, might not have a direct impact on Rufus and his hair pulling but long term would have a big positive impact on both children's mental health and that is stop sharing either boys lives on the Internet.

Reactions: 12
I see what you mean but it was so obvious on the poor boy it would have been strange if they didn’t mention it. But then it goes back to broadcasting your children’s lives in the first place and them not being able to give consent doesn’t it.
I think that’s the bit I struggle with. Protect your child from random people on the internet having something to say about it all. He didn’t choose to have all this put online.
it’s time for them to get proper jobs and stop exploiting their children

Reactions: 5
How many years is Stef going to try and get Wantfeed off the ground? When they went to Australia to see the website creaters they only had Grayson. Rufus starts school in September. Stef just hasn't got it in him to make this a success, despite all the influencer connections they have.
Stick to printing out your posters Stef.

Reactions: 6
I just came on to say how mean and diggy was Hannah at Stef in their last video. Like every time it was the recordings where they are together in his office, she constantly puts him down or ridicules him, and makes passive aggressive comments. I might go back and count how many times she puts him down in a 9 or so minute window!! Who wants to join me in taking shots every time? (Don’t - we will get alcohol poisoning!) I think she’s a bit of bully actually - he’s always make self deprecating comments and I wonder why!!! ‘ Playful’ comments just because are said laughing doesn’t mean they aren’t digested or taken in on some level.
I think he’s a bit of a dick but she’s really not very nice - doesn’t quite go with the yoga image....
Have to agree, if it was the other way round he works soon be called out for it. Being pretty or being seen as hot doesn’t give you the right to be a witch to your partner. It goes beyond banter, it’s really horrible to watch, she always looks so pissed off with him anyway, without the added nasty comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
^to the person above who said that the advice they got for Rufus was from a psychologist it doesn’t matter. It clearly didn’t work. Those of us who have suffered with it say what helps is talking and acknowledging it. That’s what helps with most things in life. Ignoring it doesn’t go away.
my son is also 4 and chews and bites his nails and seems anxiousI also have started talking to
Him about it and addressing it. Anyway. My point was they need to try a little harder than just ignoring it and shaiving his head. All that will do is swap one habit for the other.
But Hannah seems quite busy with her yoga and it still bothers me it’s so easy to get these qualifications online. Someone should be watching her form and correcting her in person. COVID aside. Surely it can be done safely with masks and distancing.
she’s always had a nastiness to her that she hides wellin her videos.
even when a fan approached them once in bath Hannah hardly said a word and Stef was really nice and polite. It’s in one of their vlogs.

Whenever Stef says he is working on something big and exciting I automatically think it will be the opposite.

Come on Stef let us know they latest idea you have to get money out of the few remaining viewers you have.

Has anyone else started getting emails from Stef?
I don’t subscribe or follow them anymore (the Covid denying was the last straw for me) so I reckon they’ve got my email address from when I bought a makeup bag when Grayson was a toddler (so at least 6 years ago), which is so dodgy!

he could have proof read it at least...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t subscribe or follow them anymore (the Covid denying was the last straw for me) so I reckon they’ve got my email address from when I bought a makeup bag when Grayson was a toddler (so at least 6 years ago), which is so dodgy!

Wow such a flagrant disregard of GDPR regulations 😳

Reactions: 6

My friend did! She bought a print years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.