The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note but how is she getting away with ripping off artists with her “print shop”?! This isn’t the only one on her page either.. Sorry its not relevant in the current chat but like C’MON is actually insane she thinks this is ok???
Dear lord, that’s an out and out copy!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought that when she said ‘Stef and I bought a print in Camden market and we recreated it’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tag moonlight print in the post !
I thought that when she said ‘Stef and I bought a print in Camden market and we recreated it’
So I emailed the original artist to let them know, they were pretty annoyed/sad that she’d so obviously stolen it but said it happens so much and they can’t afford to sue pretty much.
So I tagged them in the photo she posted and said she’d stolen their artwork and it looks like shes taken the print off the insta page! And blocked me, obviously lol. Found this out by using my business account.

Reactions: 27
So I emailed the original artist to let them know, they were pretty annoyed/sad that she’d so obviously stolen it but said it happens so much and they can’t afford to sue pretty much.
So I tagged them in the photo she posted and said she’d stolen their artwork and it looks like shes taken the print off the insta page! And blocked me, obviously lol. Found this out by using my business account.
Christ, What a legend you are 👏🏼

Reactions: 14
Yes well done!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t they just contact the artist & ask her to sell via their website as they seem to have done with many others. I don’t understand this at all.

Reactions: 7
They have the morals of an alley cat
They’re depressingly shite people. I reverse image searched loads of the prints on their page, most are stolen. The black and white sun one is a direct rip off as well but I can’t remember the artist. I got my brother a print of theirs a few years ago and the only difference between it and her one is that his is black and gold, and hers is black and white.

Reactions: 9
Just had a look, the print is still there x

They think they can make easy money from stealing other peoples ideas just because they have a dying youtube channel.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen their most recent video, yet? I just sat down to watch YouTube, whilst my eldest teen makes dinner, and saw they have uploaded so decided to watch.
I'm in the mental health field, and my work senses have been heightened as he's opened the blog waving a box of diazepam around – saying that they're 'diazepam... or antidepressants', seeming to mean that diazepam tablets *are* antidepressants. Which they are absolutely not: I'm sure most of you already know that, but many of their younger viewers might not. I'm actually most concerned that Stef might think they're anti-depressants, as that would mean he hasn't read up about his medication and therefore might not know quite how addictive it is (that is, that it's very addictive), and that it's *extremely* dangerous to take alongside alcohol (as both cause CNS depression, which can easily lead to respiratory distress when ingesting the two substances in combination).
I really hope that he's more informed than he's letting on.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen their most recent video, yet? I just sat down to watch YouTube, whilst my eldest teen makes dinner, and saw they have uploaded so decided to watch.
I'm in the mental health field, and my work senses have been heightened as he's opened the blog waving a box of diazepam around – saying that they're 'diazepam... or antidepressants', seeming to mean that diazepam tablets *are* antidepressants. Which they are absolutely not: I'm sure most of you already know that, but many of their younger viewers might not. I'm actually most concerned that Stef might think they're anti-depressants, as that would mean he hasn't read up about his medication and therefore might not know quite how addictive it is (that is, that it's very addictive), and that it's *extremely* dangerous to take alongside alcohol (as both cause CNS depression, which can easily lead to respiratory distress when ingesting the two substances in combination).
I really hope that he's more informed than he's letting on.

YES!!!! I just came here to see what the hell was going on. Omg what an idiot honestly.

YES!!!! I just came here to see what the hell was going on. Omg what an idiot honestly.
Also he starts off the video with another long rambling monologue about how he’s getting the Vlogs back to before - get away from the fecking camera then!

Reactions: 3
All a bit odd, I do think it’s strange when he says Hannah gets annoyed when he films her ( yes it’s been very obvious for years) yet that’s her job, it’s what funds her lifestyle. I’m no stef fan, but Hannah has always struck me as being as difficult to live with as stef probably is.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t take long for her to start charging for live yoga classes. All that crap about how she’s doing it because it’s good for her soul and “if it just helps one person” it will be worthwhile for her. No. All about the money.
No problem with people trying to side hustle etc. But stef and Hannah both can never just say it’s at all about the cash for them. They have to give speech after speech about how authentic they are and it really is… inauthentic 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.