The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Grayson didn't want a camera in his face at the barbers in Stef's stories this morning. I hope that the yoga teaching and print shop means they stop exploiting those boys for their financial gain.

Reactions: 5
I just came on to say how mean and diggy was Hannah at Stef in their last video. Like every time it was the recordings where they are together in his office, she constantly puts him down or ridicules him, and makes passive aggressive comments. I might go back and count how many times she puts him down in a 9 or so minute window!! Who wants to join me in taking shots every time? (Don’t - we will get alcohol poisoning!) I think she’s a bit of bully actually - he’s always make self deprecating comments and I wonder why!!! ‘ Playful’ comments just because are said laughing doesn’t mean they aren’t digested or taken in on some level.
I think he’s a bit of a dick but she’s really not very nice - doesn’t quite go with the yoga image....

Reactions: 9
You can tell Grayson didn't want a camera in his face at the barbers in Stef's stories this morning. I hope that the yoga teaching and print shop means they stop exploiting those boys for their financial gain.
Not nearly as bad as exploiting Rufus’s hair pulling issue by way of a click bait video title. That’s the kid of stuff Jonathan Joly would do, horrendous.

Stef is very talented, I’m sure he could get work editing etc. The print gallery is really great.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just came on to say how mean and diggy was Hannah at Stef in their last video. Like every time it was the recordings where they are together in his office, she constantly puts him down or ridicules him, and makes passive aggressive comments. I might go back and count how many times she puts him down in a 9 or so minute window!! Who wants to join me in taking shots every time? (Don’t - we will get alcohol poisoning!) I think she’s a bit of bully actually - he’s always make self deprecating comments and I wonder why!!! ‘ Playful’ comments just because are said laughing doesn’t mean they aren’t digested or taken in on some level.
I think he’s a bit of a dick but she’s really not very nice - doesn’t quite go with the yoga image....
I noticed this as well, it was so hurtful to watch. Hanna thinks by reading a couple of spiritual books puts her above everyone else.

Took a look at the print gallery as I liked the wall hanging... then found it on Amazon for £19. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Is that any different to a small shop selling for higher prices than Amazon. They don’t have Amazon’s buying power?
Of course not, but at almost double the price it's a bit cheeky. especially as you don't know if the people who made it 'by hand' were being paid a fair wage or working in good conditions. I wouldn't mind paying almost £40 for it if it was made locally to them and they cited its origins... but I suspect he got it from Amazon.

Of course not, but at almost double the price it's a bit cheeky. especially as you don't know if the people who made it 'by hand' were being paid a fair wage or working in good conditions. I wouldn't mind paying almost £40 for it if it was made locally to them and they cited its origins... but I suspect he got it from Amazon.
Fair point.

Reactions: 1
43 seconds into the podcast and she’s already said he needs to get better at telling people they are doing a podcast and that rocking and rolling is such a parent thing to say in a negative manner
Does she spend her life tearing strips off him??

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Watchingthatteaspill, post: 4612861, member: 25894"]
43 seconds into the podcast and she’s already said he needs to get better at telling people they are doing a podcast and that rocking and rolling is such a parent thing to say in a negative manner
Does she spend her life tearing strips off him??
[/QUOTE]

She’s hot though so I guess he has to take it!

This is ridiculous, what are they letting him watch / see?View attachment 528576
What on Earth is she thinking? I saw Greyson playing Gears of War on her stories once and that’s an 18 game, there’s no way I’d let my son the same age watch that game let alone play it. And the ‘he hasn’t seen the film don’t worry’ well he’s obviously seen something that’s completely inappropriate!

Stef taking part in an Influencer Marketing interview. Unless the interview is about how to absolutely ruin your career by selling out for cash, being completely inconsistent with putting out vlogs but still believing that your 'art' is superior and looking down on the hi guys vloggers I can't see what Stef's opinions can offer anyone.

Reactions: 3
Stef taking part in an Influencer Marketing interview. Unless the interview is about how to absolutely ruin your career by selling out for cash, being completely inconsistent with putting out vlogs but still believing that your 'art' is superior and looking down on the hi guys vloggers I can't see what Stef's opinions can offer anyone.
Imo they would've been so much more successful if Stef had just let Hannah continue her own vlogs instead of taking over the original channel. I think it would have grown much more. But he can't seem to see that? I swear they've had feedback that viewers want to see more Hannah and yet he still takes over the whole show.

That said, they've been successful enough to earn the money that they do I guess.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Hannah bullying Stef she said in one of their recent podcasts I think one before latest did he remember when she used to give him “steffy points” I mean... what the actual?! Like if he was nice to her he got a point ... 😕 says a lot really!

Imo they would've been so much more successful if Stef had just let Hannah continue her own vlogs instead of taking over the original channel. I think it would have grown much more. But he can't seem to see that? I swear they've had feedback that viewers want to see more Hannah and yet he still takes over the whole show.

That said, they've been successful enough to earn the money that they do I guess.
He regularly mentions it as well that people would rather see Hannah or that the channel should be more about her but his ego is that big that he can’t do it, he can’t let her be the main focus even if it means that they earn more and are more successful

she's always been quite nasty to him, and passive agrressive. He always takes it, he seems moody and annoying and a dick but i haen't seen him put her down or be nasty to her ever. There's always one person who takes it more in any relationship , i think as she's younger and good looking he must feel he has to take it. He doesn't- he's pretty smart and talented and doesn't need her at all.
I don't see her as a yoga teacher either, she doesn't strike me as patient enough or willing to take feedback to improve her teachings. She always turns things into money which i guess in a way it's good but also sad, she could have done well as a beauty or fashion influencer as she's got a background in make up but i think that was too much work for her , although yoga teaching is a lot of work too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.