The Michalaks #2 The Adventures of Hannah Maggs and Baldspot McVoiceover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes from talking about getting professional advise for Rufus pulling his hair out straight into an AD hardly drawing a breath. These kids of vloggers don't stand a chance. Hope they are putting money aside for the therapy these kids are going to need in the future.

Reactions: 6
She goes from talking about getting professional advise for Rufus pulling his hair out straight into an AD hardly drawing a breath. These kids of vloggers don't stand a chance. Hope they are putting money aside for the therapy these kids are going to need in the future.
I thought the same thing, it was very jarring

I wonder if they’ve gone private to get him a child psychology visit. My 3 and a half year old still is barely talking, and with covid the waiting list for SALT has gone from 3 months to 6 months. 😔

I
I wonder if they’ve gone private to get him a child psychology visit. My 3 and a half year old still is barely talking, and with covid the waiting list for SALT has gone from 3 months to 6 months. 😔
Im so sorry. I follow an Instagram account called Lifewithtinyhumans. She’s a speech therapist based in Dublin. She does online lectures for late talkers & has some tips up as well I think. No connection to me btw.

Reactions: 1
I

Im so sorry. I follow an Instagram account called Lifewithtinyhumans. She’s a speech therapist based in Dublin. She does online lectures for late talkers & has some tips up as well I think. No connection to me btw.
Thank you so much for the recommendation and for caring ❤😭

Thank you so much for the recommendation and for caring ❤😭
It’s very hard when access to services is delayed when it’s time critical for children.

I had minor experience of it, I went private for baby’s allergies, otherwise I might have been waiting years. Very frustrating as it’s possible to stop allergies developing but only early on so waiting would lead to unnecessary allergies.

So much empathy for you, you must be stressed having to wait.

Reactions: 2
Rufus has had so much change in his life in the last year, plus his grandad dying and seeing Stef upset ( and Hannah) no wonder he’s showing signs of stress, must be worrying though.

Reactions: 1
I
Rufus has had so much change in his life in the last year, plus his grandad dying and seeing Stef upset ( and Hannah) no wonder he’s showing signs of stress, must be worrying though.
On the one hand I salute Hannah for her honesty. On the other attaching the OCD label to a child online..... I have struggled myself in life so it’s certainly no judgment of that, but people may judge him, say in 20 years he decides he wants to be a lawyer & he applies for a training contract & they Google him. I’ve no doubt there are plenty of people who hear OCD & think add him to the no bundle.

The irony of talking about online safety to Grayson, whilst filming him to put online so thousands of strangers can watch him......... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m really glad i pay @sky and they send influencers expensive gifts for international women’s day!🤬🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oooh what happened
Lots of unpopular opinions about the royals/Meghan and Harry and whittling it down to just a "family argument". Viewers were literally asking them to stop and move the discussion along in the live chat but they weren't reading it. They then saw it, Hannah had to go on the school run so it ended after 20 mins and the video was taken down almost straight away. Apparently watching the Oprah interview made them uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lots of unpopular opinions about the royals/Meghan and Harry and whittling it down to just a "family argument". Viewers were literally asking them to stop and move the discussion along in the live chat but they weren't reading it. They then saw it, Hannah had to go on the school run so it ended after 20 mins and the video was taken down almost straight away. Apparently watching the Oprah interview made them uncomfortable.
Oh my gosh I wish I’d caught it 😂

He loves to be controversial and cause a row in the comment section. He was the same with Brexit and Covid but space cadet Hannah has zero interest in politics or current affairs. She only has strong opinions on lipstick colours and liberty prints.

Reactions: 9
T try o
He loves to be controversial and cause a row in the comment section. He was the same with Brexit and Covid but space cadet Hannah has zero interest in politics or current affairs. She only has strong opinions on lipstick colours and liberty prints.
To be fair she has good taste in both. I watched the podcast, I didn’t think they said anything massively controversial plus I couldnt see those comments?!

Hannah’s *reeeally* into the self-help books isn’t she? I can’t think of anything less relaxing than sitting down to read a self-help book after my kids gone to bed 😆

Reactions: 4
They spent several try-hard years trying to cultivate a trendy liberal hipster image when it's obvious they've always leaned closer to 'right-libertarian' political opinion, routinely managing to offend their audience with poorly researched hot takes.

Give it up, guys - your views align neatly with very average, insular, middle-class, middle-England :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.