The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robin is definitely Aston - one if the early clues was about flying without wings & I'm almost certain JLS sang that on Xfactor.
they did. They sang it with Westlife in the final. It must be him. I though the Robin would’ve been a taller person to be honest.

Badger sounds like a Brummie
Last night his singing reminded me of James Morrison. He's from the Midlands, he's known for being shy when younger and he wrote a song for Kelly Clarkson....not sure about the rest of the clues but the voice sounded similar to me.

they did. They sang it with Westlife in the final. It must be him. I though the Robin would’ve been a taller person to be honest.
I think Robin might be Kian from Westlife.
The clues about flying without wings and world of our own, westlife did soccer aid a few times and in the first episode Robin was standing in front of an Albert Square sign - kian is married to jodie Albert.

Reactions: 3
I think Robin might be Kian from Westlife.
The clues about flying without wings and world of our own, westlife did soccer aid a few times and in the first episode Robin was standing in front of an Albert Square sign - kian is married to jodie Albert.
Jls performed a special concert in Albert square.
Harlequin sounds like gabrielle but none of the clues fit. They fit Beverley knight, emeli sande or Macy gray better. The song fast cars could refer to emeli advertising cars.
Badger I'm convinced is neyo I mean his name can be spelt out on the periodic table, his mom was a singer who brought him up. It's just the accent throwing me.
And dragon has me stumped. I'm leaning towards sue perkins the game of thrones clues the songs etc.

Reactions: 2
No one else think Robin is Peter Andre?

He sung in Albert square for children in need.
He started out as a Michael Jackson impersonator
It sounds like him
Dance moves look like him
He is an ITV favourite
no I 100% think it’s Aston from Jls said it from day 1

Reactions: 4
No one else think Robin is Peter Andre?

He sung in Albert square for children in need.
He started out as a Michael Jackson impersonator
It sounds like him
Dance moves look like him
He is an ITV favourite
I don’t think so. I was a die hard Peter Andre fan about 10 years ago 🤣 some of the clues were about football and I’m pretty sure he’s never done anything football related. I think it’s Aston Merrygold.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so. I was a die hard Peter Andre fan about 10 years ago 🤣 some of the clues were about football and I’m pretty sure he’s never done anything football related. I think it’s Aston Merrygold.
I’m certain it is Aston. Did he go on holiday to Dubai to celebrate his victory. Yeah I’m guessing he wins.

• Wow
I don’t think he sounds like Peter Andre. Mutya Buena did a cover of Fast Car, that could be a shout

I love this show. Sat and watched it and my guess is Harlequin - Loose Women Brenda Edwards. She is a singer and has that silky deep voice. I had no idea even the guy who was revealed on Saturday.
The others? No idea 😂😂😂

I am finding Rita Ora so annoying though the woman broke lockdown 2 rules just so she could have a party for her 30th she shouldn’t be on the screen!

Reactions: 1
It was all filmed back in September before she broke lockdown 😩
she was still jet setting around the globe in September! On private jet too! I used to like her but this pandemic she has annoyed the hell outta me 🙃

I also have such a crush on Joel Dormett. Proper Fittie Appreciation! ... Until he opens his mouth 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
she was still jet setting around the globe in September! On private jet too! I used to like her but this pandemic she has annoyed the hell outta me 🙃

I also have such a crush on Joel Dormett. Proper Fittie Appreciation! ... Until he opens his mouth 🤣😂
Hes a classic 'David Beckham' beautiful face but quite squeaky and has a questionable dress sense. Not liking the blue suits.

Apparently Dreams was to originally sample Fast Cars -View attachment 403157
Yeah I knew this but the other clues are a bit meh they mention a lit festival as in literature and writing the person who best fits the clues is Helena Bonham Carter but it sounds nothing like her. I'm leaning towards gabrielle but possibly emeli sande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.