The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for the rest I think

Harlequin - Sheridan Smith
Blob - Lenny Henry
Viking - Ricky Wilson
Grandfather Clock - Peter Shilton
Bushbaby - Joe Pasquale

I am gutted that seahorse has gone love grandfather clock no idea who he is and also bush baby omg that costume is just 😍

Reactions: 2
My guesses:
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Blob- Lenny Henry
Viking- aled Jones
Bushbaby- Paul chuckle
Clock- Peter shilton

Thanks for the thread.

Good guesses of Shilton and Seaman. Possibly Glenn Hoddle, also? (somebody else named him in the other thread). He mentioned being young at heart so he's definitely older. I remember his voice on "Diamond Lights" and they sound alike. Plus he mentioned being called a genius. There was a documentary called: Touch of Genius about him.

Reactions: 3
The Viking is Morten Harket ... Norwegian viking, he was a coach on the Norwegian version of The Voice and he sang ‘Songbird’ in church in Norway a few years ago. I’ve seen a-ha so many times that I’d recognised those legs anywhere 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris Kamara for the clock? Ex-England player, plus he’s a Grandfather. I thought the singing voice sounded a bit like him too. Need to re-listen to his clues again and see if there’s any Ninja Warrior references 😂

Reactions: 7
The Viking is Morten Harket ... Norwegian viking, he was a coach on the Norwegian version of The Voice and he sang ‘Songbird’ in church in Norway a few years ago. I’ve seen a-ha so many times that I’d recognised those legs anywhere 😂🤪
Oh yeh just listened to him on you tube, think it is!
Edited to add- does he live here though?! Was it possible for him to film over here during lockdown?

Chris Kamara for the clock? Ex-England player, plus he’s a Grandfather. I thought the singing voice sounded a bit like him too. Need to re-listen to his clues again and see if there’s any Ninja Warrior references 😂
Good guess. He plays golf too, as does Shilton, Seaman and Hoddle. He's also got moustache, right? I'm now stuck. lol

Reactions: 1
Oh yeh just listened to him on you tube, think it is!
Edited to add- does he live here though?! Was it possible for him to film over here during lockdown?
Lives in Norway but think it was filmed in September when travel was possible

Reactions: 1
Just catching up and I’m thinking:
Harlequin -Emeli Sande
Blob - Lenny Henry
Viking - No idea
Bush baby - Mark Little
Clock - David seaman

I thought the clock was really obviously David James but don't think anyone else has said him so I'm doubting myself now 😂

No idea on the others

Reactions: 9
I thought the clock was really obviously David James but don't think anyone else has said him so I'm doubting myself now 😂

No idea on the others
We thought David James but remembered how wooden he was on strictly and don’t think he could like that. We wondered Kamara

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.