Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Unless its autotuned, no way Robin is olly murs. I had the disappointment of seeing him live, he cannot sing in any kind of tune.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

under the ivy

VIP Member
Didn’t think I’d ever be home on a Saturday night watching Tiffany from Eastenders singing dressed up as a swan but here we are! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Is Alan carr on next week because Rita was too busy being arrested and/or fleeing the country? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Anyone’s else’s boyfriend say this show is shit and then get very involved with guessing the clues

piss off and let me guess

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Riceonthebed

H from steps is the dragon.
Clue was he started his career as a dare , this is a bit of a deep cut but he did start his career in musical theatre at the Parc and Dare theatre in a town in the Rhondda valley.
His VT is filmed in Castle Coch in Wales just outside Rhondda where he is originally from. The dragon is the Welsh emblem.
He’s gay so he has the rainbow on his chest and his bits backstage when he was talking look like he was doing the tradgedy dance moves with his hands beside his head. Also very similar singing voice

Reactions: 14

Mollydog

VIP Member
Just found this thread! Why isn’t anyone guessing Lenny Henry for Blob which is BLATANTLY is!!

Reactions: 11