The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't remember his name in it, but I think he went out with Eileen for a bit
He was also featured in the Rovers about 30 years ago,I spotted him on Classic Corrie so I messaged him on Instagram telling him to put it on and he answered me and we had a bit of bants 😂 I’ve liked him ever since!

Reactions: 8
I think dragon is Sandi Toksvig, Viking one of the brownlee brothers? Didn’t one brother win gold the other didnt? Watched by billions?

Viking Is morten harket from aha. Absolutely no question. I have seen them numerous times in concert and I can assure you that it’s him. 100 percent.

Reactions: 4
My guesses:
Viking - Morten (I will be shocked if it isn’t him!!)
Blob- Lenny Henry
Sausage- Sheridan Smith
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Robin- Aston Merrygold
Badger- Daniel Bedingfield
Dragon- Sue Perkins

Reactions: 3
My guesses:
Viking - Morten (I will be shocked if it isn’t him!!)
Blob- Lenny Henry
Sausage- Sheridan Smith
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Robin- Aston Merrygold
Badger- Daniel Bedingfield
Dragon- Sue Perkins
I think sausage is Stacey Solomon
Hubby think Badger is Matt from Busted
Dragon hubby thinks Rhona Cameron i think Jennifer Saunders... Castle/ Dragon = Shrewsbury she was fairy godmother
Viking has got to be Morden
Robin def Aston
Blob def Lenny Henry

Dragon hubby thinks Rhona Cameron i think Jennifer Saunders... Castle/ Dragon = Shrewsbury she was fairy godmother
Robin def Aston
Blob def Lenny Henry
Shrewsbury should say SHREK....pred text 🤬

Reactions: 2
Robin def Aston
Blob def Lenny Henry

Shrewsbury should say SHREK....pred text 🤬
The only reason I said Sue Perkins is because of her liking Game of Thrones and she presented a programme about it. All by Myself is maybe her being separated from Mel as she usually does stuff with her but I haven’t a bloody clue 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
The only reason I said Sue Perkins is because of her liking Game of Thrones and she presented a programme about it. All by Myself is maybe her being separated from Mel as she usually does stuff with her but I haven’t a bloody clue 🙈🙈
I think it’s sue to!! And once you think it you can really hear her

Only one I am certain on is Viking. Morten Hackett. I will drink a shot for every letter in his name if it is not him 😂. Plus sausage might be Stacey Solomon. The horse thing made me think of her

Dragon is 100% Courtney Act! Thought it before tonight but the comment about starting their career with wings means it has to be her. This was her outfit in drag race it’s got to be her
43D61EB1-9ADB-495A-A859-88616B226DD7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t get dragon or badger but I’m sticking with my others:
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Viking - Morten
Sausage - Sheridan smith
Blob - Lenny Henry
Robin - Aston

Dragon could be H from Steps ????

From.week one my husband has thought Robin was Peter Andre

Started off doing Micheal Jackson impersonations also

Can't believe no-one here hears that??

Think the clues are suggesting Aston but convinced it is Petet Andre

From.week one my husband has thought Robin was Peter Andre

Started off doing Micheal Jackson impersonations also

Can't believe no-one here hears that??

Think the clues are suggesting Aston but convinced it is Petet Andre
ETA whilst the singing may have been recorded in Sept, pretty sure the editing is done now (in between shows)

Robin 100% Aston! All the clues from last week and this week add up also!

He played football for England in the European Youth Games, he’s half Irish, he did stars in their eyes as Michael Jackson and he can dance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.