The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Gabrielle trending as harlequin but I think the vocal control was way out for her on that fast car performance- she hits those low notes flawless in dreams and it seemed like a struggle today. I was going to suggest Mutya bueno (ex sugababes) she has a similar twang.

Reactions: 3
Can’t get dragon or badger but I’m sticking with my others:
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Viking - Morten
Sausage - Sheridan smith
Blob - Lenny Henry
Robin - Aston

Dragon could be H from Steps ????
I agree with all of your suggestions, I personally think Dragon is Courtney Act. She does drag and was in the big brother house, I think Badger was Carl Fogarty but now I don’t know

If Viking isn't Morten Harket I will question everything I know about life. From the 1st note of Songbird I've been 100% certain and nothing has changed since 🤷🏻‍♀️

Robin is definitely Aston - one if the early clues was about flying without wings & I'm almost certain JLS sang that on Xfactor.

Dragon - Courtney Act, Blob - Lenny Henry.

I think Sausage is Stacey Soloman but wouldn't be surprised if it's Sheridan Smith.

Harlequin & Badger are the toughest IMO. Gabrielle is my only guess for Harlequin but it's half hearted. Badger I have no idea 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread! Why isn’t anyone guessing Lenny Henry for Blob which is BLATANTLY is!!

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread! Why isn’t anyone guessing Lenny Henry for Blob which is BLATANTLY is!!
Because it is obvious and they want to inflame people for social media chatter. Trust me they ALL know it is him, they are all probably pissing themselves behind the scenes laughing at their preposterous guesses!

My hubby is convinced Badger is Neyo, kinda hope he's wrong as he's the only one I'm stumped on. I really want a genuine shock when the singer is unmasked but they are all pretty obvious this year.

I want a last year's Chameleon/Justin reaction 😳

Reactions: 7
My hubby is convinced Badger is Neyo, kinda hope he's wrong as he's the only one I'm stumped on. I really want a genuine shock when the singer is unmasked but they are all pretty obvious this year.

Rita's face when he took the mask off 😂 Suddenly she wasn't so in love with him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guesses
Blob- Lenny Henry
Sausage- Joss Stone
Harlequin- Gabrielle
Robin- Aston Merrygold
Badger- Neyo
Viking - Morten Harket
Dragon- Courtney Act / Shane

My guess for blob is Jack Whitehall!!! Comedian, he was in the show Bad teacher. He travels with his dad for his show (the landmark ornaments in the vt) he’s tall.... he’s gotta be him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My guess for blob is Jack Whitehall!!! Comedian, he was in the show Bad teacher. He travels with his dad for his show (the landmark ornaments in the vt) he’s tall.... he’s gotta be him
I thought the same, but now I can't not hear Lenny Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My OH is convinced badger is Neyo too. I sort of heard it last night plus the song links too.....that was Kelly Clarkson ‘Because of you’ and Neyo had a song called the same aswell. I’m not 100% though but it fits 🤷🏼‍♀️

If it’s not him they’re doing a bloody good Morten impression, plus the clues fit

Reactions: 5
I must be the only person who is convinced the dragon is not Courtney Act.

I thought the first two songs Dragon sang sounded like Michelle Visage. However it may be somebody not even related to drag race, as we are led to think by the clue being in the name (which was two truths and a lie) - i.e drag-on. I think that's deliberate. A lot of people are saying Sue perkins and I heard that a little in the singing this week, so now I am confused. Some of the clues do fit Sue, also.

Either way, I think we may find out next week, I am dying to know!

I think this clears up who Viking is !
They do sound identical!

I think:

Robin - Aston Merrygold
Dragon - Courtney Act
Harlequin - Gabrielle
Viking - Morten Harket/Jerome Flynn
Sausage - Sheridan Smith
Blob - Lenny Henry
Badger - sounded so much like Neyo last night but he's American and the accent wasn't American

I think Badger is putting on a fake American accent because I've noticed he said a couple of words in the way Americans do:

He said "due" like "doo"

and "passing" like it's written, instead of "parsing" (lol)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.