Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BETTYMOO66

Not sure about this new guy. The one who doesn't like eating on cam. Spouts a lot of patronising shite about the risks of using seed oils and drinking milk and you can never trust a man who cuts his food into little pieces like you would do for a 4 year old.
---

View attachment 2627856

😂
He knows jack about butter…Lurpak is made of milk from non-organic Danish cows, who's diet contains a significant amount of grass products.

goon23

Nearly 2 hours of EV bullshine tonight folks. Must be desperate for alimony. Expect the Octopus £50 cash back grift any day now.
Yep more dribble from him about EV’s just report it as spam/misleading because that what it is. Geoff talks crap is also the same just misleading people with bullshit stories

David Nixon

50 quid for a child's meal ? Wasted on this tramp... He can't even describe it FFS.
I bet Sarah and the kids don't see this budget 🤬

Same clothes as the ivy too.... Words fail me !

Benicasm1

Geoff can rattle on mind can’t he. It comes to something when Lee McMaster is easier listening of the two of them.

David Nixon

It's not leased.... It's on finance.
Insurance only applies for on road use - not sure if the track days organisers include cover, I'm sure the track would require it.

Sparko74

Predictions for who the MacUser will drop next year...

Walk on The Wild Side
JB
Personality Paige

Don't be thinking Smug Prick Buys Cars and him will part ways. They're like 2 peas in a pod as both their North to South Wales videos show.

I love how stressed Lee(ch) was getting over the 20mph limits. Yes they're annoying but he was almost having a coronary over it.

Their mimicking of Welsh accents in the pub in Barry was disrespectful but expected from these two morons. Oh and for your info Geoff, Talacre isn't the most northerly point in Wales, I think you'll find that's in Anglesey.

Roy_S

Everything you say isn't funny, in fact very little is and laughing after you've said it doesn't make it so.

He's not going to do the thing with the sausage is he? I can't watch...

384538149_3653517318270569_7437022063613125758_n.jpg

Sparko74

The comment scores on his Q&A borefest...

Scouse Lynne R 5
Sarah I 3

Come on Sarah, time to up your game flower. Mind you, you'll never beat our Lynne for her dedication to the MacMingerMagnet.

goon23

I sense another health scare vlog coming soon his speech is getting worse by day by day slurring his words more and more often topped off by the way he pronounced Vueling 😂😂 what a mess this clown is

Bilbo Baggins

Both of them commented on his vlogs, Geoff was very upset he clearly doesn’t like anyone criticising his bs vlogs, whilst McTwat commented in capitals and was also clearly irritated as he doesn’t want his delusional following to see what others say about him
I saw Geoff's quote about this vlogger piggy backing off him and the Mac Repeater. Ironic, is that not what this Geoff character has been doing with these joint EV vlogs.

Forfoxsake

My Mrs gets triggered by his toddler eating habits....
Prods about with a knife and fork then picks up the (usually) fish with his fingers anyway.
Or scoops bits onto the fork only for it to fall off again - repeat - repeat etc.
And the amount he scatters about the table should require a high chair !
I'm with your Mrs... on a breakfast review he goes on about needing the sausage breakwater and keeping items separate then proceeds to mush everything up together on his plate before shovelling it in, and the eating battered fish with his fingers gives me the absolute rage.

Roy_S

It's a leased car. Just hand it back but that'll never happen as he'd loose the massive tax dodge it is like all the other saddos in those German dick replacements.
Thought we'd established he'd financed it?

The £20k he keeps banging on about is the difference between what he still owes and what it's worth.

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
He's really scraping the barrel with this Steven guy. A man who could put you to sleep with his Blackpool history lessons. He looks like the type of guy who still lives with his mum in his 50's, never misses an episode of Corrie, and looks forward to an afternoon tea.