Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

David Nixon

Again.... Proof he can't drive, I'm so tired he says yet STILL pulls away onto a motorway to kill your kids 😡
Why does Sarah put up with this shite ? Does she even exist ?

Bilbo Baggins

Surely once the door is unlocked the internal latch works mechanically ?

Or have Porsche removed the linkages ? Which would be a major safety concern in an accident 😕

Or, plain bullshit.... discuss
Not sure how much of this he puts on or not for views .

Bilbo Baggins

Even bad publicity is good for his channel. People from this blokes channel, he has 164,000 subs, will go and watch the MacRepeater, just to see what all the fuss is about. Our hero will probably want appear on the channel to defend himself, any chance to get more followers.
Our hero, who can't handle criticism, already has a response video out, mainly about the abuse he's got. As predicted, he mentions in this about meeting up with this other channel that was critical of his EV journey. Controversy is starting to follow him now, first it was Tenerife, where he won't be returning and now this. He's off to New York, I suspect even there, we haven't heard the last of this.

goon23

Night in a crap (cheap) dosshouse and back on the road (the wrong side) and he STILL has food on his chin from "yesterday" and pisses in the car ?
McToddler
He really is a tramp, he just goes over the top with everything! I mean pissing in the car because he can’t plan a journey properly. He makes my blood boil with his bullshit

BETTYMOO66

Not sure about this new guy. The one who doesn't like eating on cam. Spouts a lot of patronising shite about the risks of using seed oils and drinking milk and you can never trust a man who cuts his food into little pieces like you would do for a 4 year old.
---

View attachment 2627856

😂
He knows jack about butter…Lurpak is made of milk from non-organic Danish cows, who's diet contains a significant amount of grass products.

goon23

Nearly 2 hours of EV bullshine tonight folks. Must be desperate for alimony. Expect the Octopus £50 cash back grift any day now.
Yep more dribble from him about EV’s just report it as spam/misleading because that what it is. Geoff talks crap is also the same just misleading people with bullshit stories

David Nixon

50 quid for a child's meal ? Wasted on this tramp... He can't even describe it FFS.
I bet Sarah and the kids don't see this budget 🤬

Same clothes as the ivy too.... Words fail me !

Benicasm1

Geoff can rattle on mind can’t he. It comes to something when Lee McMaster is easier listening of the two of them.

David Nixon

It's not leased.... It's on finance.
Insurance only applies for on road use - not sure if the track days organisers include cover, I'm sure the track would require it.

Sparko74

Predictions for who the MacUser will drop next year...

Walk on The Wild Side
JB
Personality Paige

Don't be thinking Smug Prick Buys Cars and him will part ways. They're like 2 peas in a pod as both their North to South Wales videos show.

I love how stressed Lee(ch) was getting over the 20mph limits. Yes they're annoying but he was almost having a coronary over it.

Their mimicking of Welsh accents in the pub in Barry was disrespectful but expected from these two morons. Oh and for your info Geoff, Talacre isn't the most northerly point in Wales, I think you'll find that's in Anglesey.