Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t find that Mac and cheese on YouTube! Anyone got the link pls
The odd cult member creeping into the chat now on Mac & cheese, they always do.

There's at least 1 or 2 laugh out loud moments during these vlogs, they are far more entertaining than any of this these grifting channels.

But If they can get one vlog taken down with copyright, I suspect they will be able to have them all taken down eventually and the channel closed. A Mac & cheese 2 appears and it repeats. Another Tenerife vlogger did this with a similar channel, it gave up after the 2nd channel was shut down.

Sakkiedekock

Anyone else clock in the 2nd of Geoff Grifts Conspiracies Tesla video he had a dig about the only reason one would buy a Taycan is for a tax dodge..

David Nixon

It’s on the steak vlog one of his deluded followers piped up about DJ and Lee responded blaming DJ for everything
Just watched the steak one again... Still not heard a word about DJ ! Not sure if I'm daft, or he's edited it since.

goon23

That last couple of vlogs though.. Feel a hell of a lot like Lee's flirting badly to get in on the Majorca crowd so he can replace his Teneriffe content. Practically every scene she was fake laughing her way through his bad puns.

However doesn't anyone else find it dodgy that he came home from Australia, spent practically no time at home before buggering off to Greece, before coming back... spending a quick night at a hotel then fucking back out to Majorica to put videos out of him hanging round another women who I swear looks like a rough Alex Polizzi.

And Sarah's okay with all this? Spending copious amounts on solo holidays, so that the money from video content (bear in mind he only gets a bump of 100k views per new video release, but gets 70k daily from people watching his older content) can be handed over to her? There's never any evidence of her stuff visible in his house / car / etc. and the blokes about as misogynistic as they come, belittling people over the right way to do things, mansplaining everything and where they go, and using the tried and tested old trick of 'remember when....' in an attempt to make people reminisce over decades past?

Not many people remember the 'black pepper' sketches from Hale and Pace Lee, as they were from the final ITV series before they defected to BBC and ballsed up their comedy career with the god awful H&P @ BBC, but you keep wheeling out the dead joke in the hopes it makes you funny, while acting like a pleb from their Yorkshire airlines sketch every single time you enter a plane.

His closet obsession with Apple shows his age far more than he realises, alongside his hatred of EVs and change. Yet he can't see that for every vlogger he tries and fails to collaborate with (Darren John, Knightstrider, etc.) he stagnates further while they continue to build up there channels. It must annoy him consistently that their positive progress occurred after he fucked off, requiring his to occasionally mention "I helped them" in the hopes someone will remember him.

I can see Geoff'SticksHisCockIn'Cars slowing becoming the next casualty now after serving his purpose of allowing the DaveyGravy train to drive up and down the country, pretending to a cut price top gear, with none of the comedic value or fitness. in the hopes of picking up some motoring watchers.

And once the Majorca locals realise (much like their Aussie counterparts did) that Mr Davey is a pretentious prick with no respect for others or ay desire to help the promotion of their local community. They'll force him out quicker than you can say 'why are you filming those young girls Mr Davey?'

Well said 👍

Benicasm1

Wonder if McMasters had stick from within Tenerife for DARING to give their beloved Harriets a 7/10 and thats prompted his decision? It triggered Rick & we know DJ loves Harriets.

David Nixon

Did you notice that during that vid he said "they would be going between his new place and Leeds" ? Wonder why they aren't allowed in his new palace ?

goon23

His EV vlogs appear do the best, along with maybe flying to and from somewhere or other. But eating a fish and chips in Sydney,
get similar views as in Blackpool.
His views have definitely dropped the past few weeks, I’m sure when he returns to the UK the EV will be prepped for more misinformation and lies along with billy bullshitter Geoff 🤦‍♂️

goon23

Get ready for another pointless video of twatmaster and Geoff buys cars doing a so called challenge in Wales absolute nonsense from 2 self entitled pricks