Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo Baggins

Someone should download them incase of a Knightsrider style hissy fit.
I would imagine Lee will be raging when he sees these videos because they are tarnishing his so called clean image (we know the truth though). I don’t think he can remove videos either because Mac and cheese isn’t making money from them also the videos are in the public domain and old correct me if I’m wrong though
There has been various channels on YouTube before that have tried similar and none have survived, with copyright complaints. The only thing different with these is the long commentary. They are really good and hit home every few minutes, every vlog of his gives you plenty of opportunities to be critical. Make the most of them while they are still up and in the words of the MacGrifter himself, like them and share.

goon23

Oh shock, another episode that goes somewhere that could be interesting, but all he does is repeat inane things, meet an ex-pat (why not someone born there?) bring up EV’s again and have no shame showing someone’s number plates. And of course, only eating bloody fish and chips again!

Do we think he’d be the type who would be happy watching someone vlogging a visit to the UK and only interviewing someone who wasn’t originally born in the UK? No doubt he’d call them an immigrant rather than “ex-pat”

I’ve only just started with his videos and already can work out what makes this lying fake piece of crap tick.

I’m guessing he can’t have much money, otherwise he would’ve changed his much hated Electric car already? Everything about this guy reads sham.
He keeps the EV because it’s his money spinner with all the misinformation the he spouts about it, after all it nearly killed him twice😂😂 first time he nearly froze to death in it because he doesn’t understand how to charge it and the second time he couldn’t breath in it again because he doesn’t understand how to charge it and therefore locked himself in it and clickbaited the whole farce of it🤦‍♂️

Bilbo Baggins

I see he has taken a leaf out of Geoff grifts conspiracies book and has started reading nonsense about EV's from his phone.

goon23

Yet another car trip with Geoff tells whoppers is coming from east to west no idea why these muppets seem to think they are car experts at all Geoff talks utter crap and just reads off lies he finds on Google and Lee is …. Well can I say about Lee any ideas where to start? There is so much to choose from bad father, fake illness, clickbait, man boobs the list goes on

goon23

He’s back again with EV nonsense looks like he is snuggling up with Geoff talks crap now they seem to think they are Top Gear presenters🤦‍♂️ and look what happened to that show😂😂

goon23

So in his reply vlog the taxi was waiting outside whilst he did the video indoors. Tonight's video he's standing outside and the taxi pulls up. 🤔

MacLiemaster.
Yes funny that he lied about his taxi, normally he never lies😂😂😂😂 what made me laugh was he thinks that Manchester airport is difficult to drive to because of fog 😂😂😂😂 he is a 1st class bellend.

Our hero, who can't handle criticism, already has a response video out, mainly about the abuse he's got. As predicted, he mentions in this about meeting up with this other channel that was critical of his EV journey. Controversy is starting to follow him now, first it was Tenerife, where he won't be returning and now this. He's off to New York, I suspect even there, we haven't heard the last of this.
Shock horror, despite his bleatings about offering to do the challenge with him looks like Geoff has already declined haha
1704889338934.png

goon23

Not so sure they will split at the moment, but it's maybe inevitable going on past history. This seems to be what these YouTubers do now, team up with someone and try a poach some subscribers either way.
Basically YouTubers are just parasites then😂😂, they serve no real purpose in society and are unable to function in a normal world because they lack any sense of moral fibre and social skills to interact with everyday people because they are compulsive liars and self entitled unimportant people. The Macmaster fits this bill perfectly

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
while lees fannying around eating breakfast in Australia, not going to the outback or places of interest...

Darren John has booked for Thailand.

I think lees scared to go to Thailand on his own, but since finding out DJ is going, watch this space, he will probably go with carter now, as he can't see green cheese past him

Benicasm1

So Lee has paid £1400 for a fortnight in a 3* basic hotel in Torremelinos. And nearly £400 for return flights. Which hes okay with as he’s saved £2k from booking as a package!

What bizzare expenditure.
---
Got to watch his latest shite today but Lee, if you're reading this, take your family on holiday and stop being such a selfish wanker.
He could have EASILY taken his supposed mrs and his kid away for a week abroad in half term in a nice 4* half board somewhere for £1,800