Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roy_S

Everything you say isn't funny, in fact very little is and laughing after you've said it doesn't make it so.

He's not going to do the thing with the sausage is he? I can't watch...

384538149_3653517318270569_7437022063613125758_n.jpg

Sparko74

The comment scores on his Q&A borefest...

Scouse Lynne R 5
Sarah I 3

Come on Sarah, time to up your game flower. Mind you, you'll never beat our Lynne for her dedication to the MacMingerMagnet.

goon23

I sense another health scare vlog coming soon his speech is getting worse by day by day slurring his words more and more often topped off by the way he pronounced Vueling 😂😂 what a mess this clown is

Bilbo Baggins

Both of them commented on his vlogs, Geoff was very upset he clearly doesn’t like anyone criticising his bs vlogs, whilst McTwat commented in capitals and was also clearly irritated as he doesn’t want his delusional following to see what others say about him
I saw Geoff's quote about this vlogger piggy backing off him and the Mac Repeater. Ironic, is that not what this Geoff character has been doing with these joint EV vlogs.

Forfoxsake

My Mrs gets triggered by his toddler eating habits....
Prods about with a knife and fork then picks up the (usually) fish with his fingers anyway.
Or scoops bits onto the fork only for it to fall off again - repeat - repeat etc.
And the amount he scatters about the table should require a high chair !
I'm with your Mrs... on a breakfast review he goes on about needing the sausage breakwater and keeping items separate then proceeds to mush everything up together on his plate before shovelling it in, and the eating battered fish with his fingers gives me the absolute rage.

Roy_S

It's a leased car. Just hand it back but that'll never happen as he'd loose the massive tax dodge it is like all the other saddos in those German dick replacements.
Thought we'd established he'd financed it?

The £20k he keeps banging on about is the difference between what he still owes and what it's worth.

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
He's really scraping the barrel with this Steven guy. A man who could put you to sleep with his Blackpool history lessons. He looks like the type of guy who still lives with his mum in his 50's, never misses an episode of Corrie, and looks forward to an afternoon tea.

Roy_S

He can do the same shit in Benidorm as he used to in Tenerife and it's cheaper to go there.

Forfoxsake

Does anyone know if he still does any freelance graphic design in his ex wife's boxroom or is his sole revenue from youtoob now?

Bilbo Baggins

Looks like he’s lost a few subs with all blant hypocrisy about EV’s. Telling people to avoid them then test drives the a new one and raves about it, just shows what a total fraud he is. Apparently it’s all about choice now is his excuse. Absolute deadbeat this guy is showing his true colours now
We all know it's all about the algorithm
and views on YouTube 💰

Bilbo Baggins

Even the dogs in the street knew after a few days in Perth there would be nothing much to see or do there. So heading to Sydney now and if you're a ex pat (hopefully with a car) he's looking for you. It was no surprise the only time he really got out of Perth, he was scrounging a lift off a follower. To be fair he has threatened to hire a car over the years, but the last time I remember seeing him in one, Andy Knightstrider gave him one free for the day.

Last edited:

Bilbo Baggins

What have I missed on here?

What's happened to Geoff Talks Crap? Apart from a “summing up the obvious" video with Lee(ch), he seems to have buggered off. Maybe Benners wasn't to his liking, whereas the £120k Porsche driving 'man of the people' is loving meeting basic plebs with a similarly basic palate, sharing tips for where offers the best steak and kidney pie.

As for Iris the fish batterer, I'll bet a large haddock and chips that she cringes when this tool walks in with his Go Pro. However, it won't be long before he announces he's quit Benidorm so I'm sure it'll pints of John Smiths all round on "The Strip" to celebrate.
Someone asked him where Geoff went.

Attachments