The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He complained the sausages were burnt - they aren't, toast was dry before it was buttered - that's the nature of toast!, egg was overdone - that's how you like it you clown, bacon was fatty - seen you eat worse and enthuse about it.. I could eat this right now

357134378_283889387659792_8584291581900789328_n.png

Reactions: 7
He complained the sausages were burnt - they aren't, toast was dry before it was buttered - that's the nature of toast!, egg was overdone - that's how you like it you clown, bacon was fatty - seen you eat worse and enthuse about it.. I could eat this right now

View attachment 2336283
Looks fine. I’ve seen him give breakfasts worse than that a 10 when there was a motive for him to do so

Reactions: 6
I think Darren John’s channel is on its last legs a couple of promotions for bags of sweets and now some cheese. Some of the noises he was making as he gorges on the cheese will never leave me. Pretty much having an orgasm and grunting “OH MY GOD”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The beginnings of a new "marketing" strategy in action today: picking on the general public. Starts with the UNTHINKABLE and DISGUSTING behaviour of someone having the gall to smoke OUTSIDE.

Won't be long until his video titles are "This FAT B@$TARD didn't want me filming NEXT TO HIM on my FLIGHT TO NEW YORK. He weighed HOW MUCH?"

• Haha
The one that got away!

Why didn't he go inside if he objected to the smoke?

I'm sure the odour from his well worn bobbly charity shop reject polo shirt would have been more objectionable if you got downwind of him.

357286689_110763235436565_4773216699539731824_n.png

• Haha
I think Darren John’s channel is on its last legs a couple of promotions for bags of sweets and now some cheese. Some of the noises he was making as he gorges on the cheese will never leave me. Pretty much having an orgasm and grunting “OH MY GOD”
Yea he will quit it soon I think.

I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️
HMRC doesn't know either...

• Haha
I was thinking similar. After his rant about folks not watching his creativity. A motorbike tour with no bike footage cos he forgot camera bracket. His editing is shocking. However he comes across as likeable. He just is a bit boring. I'd be really interested to hear the real story between him and Macmaster split.

No shock to anyone here, but he can't tolerate any form of criticism. His latest sarcastic, click bait titled vlog, shows that. How many of these have we now seen, when people dislike his vlogs or don't agree with him.

Thank god he found valet man.

His exact words to him I ‘don’t want you to die I need you to clean my car!’ Says a lot about him that statement!

He’s vile!
---
Goes on about people smoking outside and how it should be banned but thinks it’s completely appropriate to film in other peoples personal space whether they want to be on film or not? Happy to destroy business for content! Make it make sense!

Last edited:
Thank god he found valet man.

His exact words to him I ‘don’t want you to die I need you to clean my car!’ Says a lot about him that statement!

He’s vile!
He leased, contract hire or was it a loan? 🤔£120k Porsche.

Reactions: 4
I don't think he's got a fixed abode... he's certainly probably hiding from, and frauding the HMRC.

Reactions: 5