Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneylovesstarwars

Haha all very true. He particularly enjoys the use of lens flare when filming pumps in the pub. He thinks he's J. J. Abrams.

At one point in last night's video I think he was going to collapse on the floor, jibbering away to himself, "Hotel pub tavern hotel pub tavern I'm confused hotel pub tavern h-h-h-otel p-p-pub tavern I'm c-c-confused" until the ambulance arrived.
The whole pub thing is very simple over there. He thinks he’s being funny, but it makes him look incredibly thick. I dunno, but maybe he doesn’t get it, and he’s seriously that stupid? Hard to tell with him, as all the stuff that leaves his mouth seems to be complete bollocks. I’ve never seen anyone spend so long on doing nothing of worth in a vlog. He’s flown to the other side of the world to do what seems to be everything he does in Mansfield. I have friends who live in Mansfield and Nottingham, and they all think he’s a pillock.

David Nixon

There was a David Nixon got a shout out this morning on big Tim's live 🤔 I have been following Tim's ongoing diet and drinking habits this last year. Ended up i've put on 3 stone and have a drink problem.
Don't follow him, so unless he's on here.... I doubt it's me 🤔

goon23

The latest offering of a truck stop breakfast once again clearly shows that he has zero creativity, how many times can you flog a dead horse 😂😂 at least he didn’t name drop for clickbait this time or marketing as he likes to calling it (lies to me and you). Waiting for the trips abroad to come with health lies to follow up

Bilbo Baggins

Obsessed Lee loves this group
The odd cult member creeping into the chat now on Mac & cheese, they always do.

There's at least 1 or 2 laugh out loud moments during these vlogs, they are far more entertaining than any of this these grifting channels.

But If they can get one vlog taken down with copyright, I suspect they will be able to have them all taken down eventually and the channel closed. A Mac & cheese 2 appears and it repeats. Another Tenerife vlogger did this with a similar channel, it gave up after the 2nd channel was shut down.

Bilbo Baggins

More EV bullshit and lies once again🤦‍♂️
Flicked through it, I think he goes to put in £10 at each charger and fails to do so. Then he just leaves it up to everyone else to work out the figures at the end. Probably the worst EV vlog he has did yet and that's saying something.

Benicasm1

Maybe I meant Rick & Shelley I get them two badly mixed up!!!! Fgs

Pete & chelle seem to be in Marmaris atm which is amusing given they turn their nose up at Benidorm.

Benicasm1

I'm more confused how P&C can afford all their holidays, as they don't work at all.
They arent even married, and the older two older boys that are both drug addicts are Michelle's. It's just the youngest that's Pete's.

Pete also has a older daughter that he abandoned.
i dont know much about pNc but he looks very familiar. I think ive seen him locally in the NE at some point or he’s been in the news for sowething and his face has stuck in my head. What did Herdman do to piss them off so much?

goon23

Reading out all his so called hate comments 😂😂😂 he can’t even read properly then has the cheek to call out improper use of grammar🤦‍♂️ Lee they are not hate comments these are the people who can see thru the lies and misinformation that you constantly blab about, maybe if you was a normal person rather than a deluded arsehole people wouldn’t react like this instead you choose to live like a lying weasel

ComfyJB

Over 12000 comments on the ~1m video and he's still going in and liking each of them.

Out of curiosity it made me sort his videos by view count to see how many of them are EV-related. Ten out of the top twelve are EV with his most popular non-EV video being a Darren John special... I really hope that winds Lee right up.

Attachments

Bilbo Baggins

He's good at the game though... Read out some hate mail (badly) and the idiots will post again ! Every reply pays for continued existence.
If you watch you interact, with out commenting. The less you watch it seems to go against the algorithm, hence why Kevin the Scotsman is always saying 'watch to the end' That's why I can't understand why some make these 1 and 2 hour vlogs. If you have interacted even a little, you may as well hit the thumbs down button, unless you like his content. 🙄

Roy_S

Got to give him his due he can talk for fucking ages without actually saying anything.

He said that thing 'I'll get you, I'll make it look like a bloody accident' twice in the driving aimlessly in the vicinity of the lake district vlog - once to some ducks and then again to a swan (no cats about).

leeev.jpg