Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparko74

So the MacUglytwat is jetting off to see his mate the Sly Fox in NYC. In between eating breakfasts, lunch our with his bit on the side (Ange) and using that Blackpool, he's showing us the charging points of Leeds.

To think this fool considers this a job! The mind boggles.

Bilbo Baggins

What's the betting the Crapmaster & Geoff grifts Conspiracies are way too busy to meetup on the future.
It there is an anything in it to help grow their channels, they will meet up. He's laughable, goes on about the abuse he got, but in the same vlog, calls them not right, a religious clan. He has compared thr
Shock horror, despite his bleatings about offering to do the challenge with him looks like Geoff has already declined hahaView attachment 2680009
The Geoff bloke maybe wants to distance himself from all this. Wouldn't rule the MacRepeater out of it yet, if he can grab a few thousand extra subs, he might give it ago.

RJH

Why's this twat always banging on about Yorkshire, he's not even from there. I bet he's not even shagged a real sheep. He's at the Ivy, in Leeds. No prizes if you guess what he ordered. Dressed like a bloody tramp as well. A group of lads shouted something at him as he was walking to the restaurant. He had to bleep that bit out, which was pretty funny. He said the service was great then said he would have removed the service had he not been filming. Cuntravershhhhal.

Last edited:

ComfyJB

Looks like Australia is going to be the Tenerife replacement then. September trip planned, lots more to see and do.... oh wait he's doing Sydney and Perth again. Poor Harry's going to be waiting a long time for something new.

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 17.46.13.png

goon23

Now reviewing yet another bike 😂😂 he says his channel is about tech coming from a guy who locked himself in an electric car and couldn’t even assemble an electric bike🤦‍♂️ do is a favour Lee and just disappear

gilly31

VIP Member
The comment scores on his Q&A borefest...

Scouse Lynne R 5
Sarah I 3

Come on Sarah, time to up your game flower. Mind you, you'll never beat our Lynne for her dedication to the MacMingerMagnet.
lynne - Happy Birthday from a friend of your dad

I can't with this woman! she is such a looney!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Tim 'living with no will power in Tenerife' who continues to post YouTube shorts of food on his diet, it's been going on for years, if anything he looks bigger. Followed up with him constantly going about stopping alcohol, that will never happen.
I think Tim will end up taking a stroke on a live one day

Bilbo Baggins

I haven't really watched since I discovered this site but I'm curious now he's visiting my home country. Hopefully he ventures out of Paphos but I doubt it..
He might get out of Paphos, if he can find a few minions to give him a lift in their car.

goon23

More EV dribble again, just slagging off people who disagree with him, remember he is all about free speech providing he agrees with it 🤦‍♂️ total clown

Roy_S

I'm sure the Porsche dealership will be pleased when he hands his loan car back with the return mileage to Benidorm added.