Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BETTYMOO66

Seriously, how much do you reckon this waster gets paid from YouTube? He must make a fair bit to be able to afford all this.

Sarah is either very chilled or can only take him in small doses. Probably the latter!

He's an absolute joke! Moaning yesterday about being out of pocket with his £120k leased car. Talk about first world problems!
These are the latest figures on Social Blade

Attachments

goon23

Yep it’s a hard job he does telling lies on YouTube, faking illnesses and using people for personal gain, I would be an alcoholic too and that’s before we talk about his failed family life, if you’re reading this Lee pop a comment in comments section down below 👍

Live_Forever

His stats are plummeting, holidays that can't be explained after the Oz trip... Sponsors need fulfilling - so back to the old drudge that used to pay, I predict Paige's nipples and feet, and an emergency blonde angel/spoons outing asap.... Followed by a "we can't loose" Geoff sux Cox top gear homage.
I can see him going back to Tenerife.

And what a tit he will look after saying he will never go back.

Benicasm1

I wonder why he doesnt do any lives?

Looking at the sycophants in his comments on every single video i’d imagine the youtube superthanks & superstickers would be flooding over.

Scotsman did one in Benidorm & got about £80 in an hour (!!)

Roy_S

He clearly advocated bullying ‘nerds’ when talking about those who commented that speed camera detectors are illegal in France, said he was a rebel who didn’t care anyway, sure the gendarmes would understand.

87463F11-6301-42F6-85A2-B543DA183684.png

Last edited:

Benicasm1

So he's buying people's affection now giving them €20, all because she didn't like him.
That was really odd. Tbf he shouldnt be describing someone as an “old woman” on camera but then to leave her €20 after she called him out on it. Queer

Bilbo Baggins

Whoever had the cheek to call him the MacRepeater, clearly owes the man an apology.

Attachments

Sparko74

he was on a live with Tim Dowd and that webby weirdo last night in Tenerife and the cringeyness was unreal.

Pete & chelle in the chat.
Then Darren John pipes up talking about their feud. I could sense how awkard McMaster felt.
Lynne rowlands in the chat too haha.

(And Lee blatantly has Covid)
Can anyone tell me whereabouts on Tim's video DJ comes into things? I've not got time to watch it all tonight unfortunately.

TwitMaster

My favourite video was when Lee and DJ wore those wigs in that grotty cafe near Buckingham Palace. Darren looked so uncomfortable.