Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparko74

Something new tonight from the MacRepeatster....

FISH & CHIPS!

No, wait, hear me out! He's never done them from Fuen-gorilla before.

Cue the next heart attack/cancer scare hitting our screens, but will it be this side of his Christmas Day Special at Toby Carvery or after?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

gilly31

VIP Member
He's unfollowed his biggest stalker fan and she has noticed and pulled him up in the comments of his latest instagram post! 😂😂

i mean why would he unfollow her, how will he know what she had for tea now 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

domwood

The thing is, I don't think she fancies him in that way. More so he's done the usual 'promote himself way above his reach' tactic, so to those that don't investigate further, he comes across as a veteran YouTube with a big enough following. Having got the 'patter', the catchphrases, the routine he always uses to present the vlogs, he comes across as consistent and professional.

In the same circumstance, I'd fall for the bullshit if he turned up out of the blue, citing the big 'I am' and asking for guidance around the area to help promote the location and bars, yet asking for nothing in return.
That's why Majorca 'Alex Polizza' just came across as a tittering schoolgirl fawning over his conversations, every time he was on the camera. Truth be told, she probably has more connections and retaining viewers than he could ever hope to have, but he needs her more than she realises to bolster his numbers and more importantly... give him somewhere to hide in the winter months that provides the same amount of content that Teneriffe did, without other local YouTubers notifying businesses of his reputation beforehand (although he's probably searched up Knightstrider's Laura up on google more times than his wrist can cope with...).

If Sarah existed, he'd have paraded her off to the camera right now regardless for views, like his daughter. Either to showcase naivety, the old trope he likes of 'women ain't as smart as men, eh friends', or cleavage. He knows the marketing tricks, and he knows they'd pay out big time. Even the blonde angel doesn't hover around as much, and lets face it, we all suspect that's been his 'nightcap' for a little while on the side.

He knows the levels he's at right now are probably the highest he's gonna be fame-wise, and he's desperately trying to cling on at a time when revenues are falling across the board, and the poor bloke hasn't got enough charisma to setup a monthly membership option.

All he is right now is a washed-up 50something divorcee, who can't be bothered to spend much time with his children or grandchildren, choosing instead to splash out on a £100k+motor he can't afford due to the brand name, in the hopes that'll make him look successful, while throwing away £££ on trips to build up a channel which has to resort to clickbait photos in blazing yellow and red fonts rather than scenery to make people watch.

Actually that car.. it reminds me of a Hale and Pace sketch too.. you remember it Lee don't you my friend:

Roy_S

He just needs to accept he's not cut out to be a youtuber... Mind you that's true of a large proportion of the numpties posting on youtube.

Roy_S

He’s blatantly going to rock up in Phukey with Geoff next week isnt he.
That's my guess, they'll both think it'll improve their figures because they'll share viewers.

Why oh why oh why does he keep having chicken tikka masala and asking the restaurant to make it spicier? Why not just order a spicier curry?

Bilbo Baggins

Mac & Cheese taking absolutely no prisoners here 🫣

Attachments

• Haha

DonInDevon

Kevin does seem very loyal to the Macman and he doesn’t need to be. I don’t mind Kevin, as far as YouTube grifters go, but Kev’s success is all of his own making down to the pure volume of videos he pushes out. He owes Lee nothing.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
But he's got the charisma of a doughnut!

'Good looking' is subjective, he's not my type (originally thought your post was tinged with heavy sarcasm...) and now his diet's gone out of the window with having to eat three kilos of dodgy chinese sweets and a huge cheese wheel he'll balloon to 'my 600lb youtuber' before you know it!

View attachment 2341037
For the record he's not my type either...

but he's a decent enough bloke, better looking than ugly Lee, and it is odd he's never mentioned a partner in all the time he's been vlogging (unless he keeps he's sex life private?)...

I think he's a bit depressed tbh.

Roy_S

Training bra time?

He only scored it a ten because of the Guy Ritchie association, no way what he had was thirteen quid's worth and any other time he would have said so.

A food reviewer who doesn't know a crusty bap from a brioche bun and someone with an interest in aviation who doesn't know whether a plane is taking off or landing? Yep, you're watching the Twatmaster my friends!

363470466_1030557508319137_3765814804983529448_n (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sparko74

This tool thinks he's a celebrity in Benidorm, but look at the demographic he appeals to. It looks like the Jeremy Kyle Show!