Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JennyzJ

I don't think he's got a fixed abode... he's certainly probably hiding from, and frauding the HMRC.
Have any of us reported him to HMRC? Don’t see why I should be paying through the nose in taxes at my minimum wage job so that people like him can swan around going on holidays and stuffing their faces and not pay any taxes.

Reactions: 6

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
  • Haha

BenUk

Yeah, I thought the Tesco video was a tad uncomfortable to watch. There's his daughter saying that Tesco was a godsend as it is inexpensive to feed her children there.

Next thing you know, he turns up in his 100k electric car, no warmth or loving parental vibes towards his grandchildren, absolutely slagging the food off.

Just seemed a bit off to me.

Roy_S

They're all waiting for you MacShagmachine (and they've all got bigger cocks)

370102781_726844795945089_4907531155660612513_n.jpg

• Haha

Miss Demeena.

Just watched the review he has posted today, I’ve never felt so uncomfortable watching a review, trying to pull off the same sexualised innuendoes with his daughter as he does with Ange! Paige looked uncomfortable and disgusted herself and was wise enough to not do it, he shouldn’t be doing that with his daughter, I really felt sorry for her, and he constantly put her down!
he thinks he is so funny , still waiting for him to go to Australia and Thailand this year! He’s full of shit and CLICKBAIT! Still-haven’t got over the cancer clickbait, he’s eaten more fish and chips between then now since he’s been posting reviews! The idiot is a compulsive liar!

Squirrel108

Sitting in his ex wife’s garden eating Chinese takeaway with 2 cats for company who looked like they despise him as much as the rest of us.Then off he goes to the converted garage to chortle at his own jokes and plan tomorrow’s calorie and sugar laden lonely feast and new lie. Living the dream.

• Haha

disneylovesstarwars

Why does he insist on referring to “not using any special effects or camera work”? What f’ing special fx? And by camera work, does he mean. Placing a camera in a spot then filming something pre planned. Then doing it all again from yet another angle and acting like he’s never been there? I’m new to his channel and I can see so many unbelievably cringe worthy moments, that I can tell he relies on for all content.
In the new episode, pretending to look lost and also singing Tie my kangaroo down. So “spontaneous”. Does anyone ever grab his camera?

don’t get me started on the “right then, c’mon” shite. Apparently poached egg and avocado is pretentious. No mate, it’s just an egg and an avocado prepared differently.

DonInDevon

The riveting MacBorefest vlog today was him eating almost the same Chinese takeaway he had the day before from his other 'go to' establishment, which initially he forgets the name of. He tried his second 'go to' and seemed surprised by the quality of what he was eating. Strange really as he's a creature of habit in what he eats, and if this is a regular takeaway then surely he should know.

I can't remember who won in the battle of the MacForehead Mansfield Chinese Takeaway Showdown, but I know the latter's chips were better so I'll sleep soundly tonight with that knowledge.

Hopefully one day his channel will come crashing down, his money will run out, the ex-wife will take back the keys to his box room, and he'll seek meaningful employment.

Contravershul moy friends.
I've said it before and I will keep on saying it because we all know he reads these comments - Lee, get a job! Your mums money is going to run out eventually..for the love of god stop this nonsense, put the remaining cash in an ISA and seek gainful employment. The sex tourist and Mr Toad cannot save you but we can!

• Haha

Roy_S

Why is a bent sausage better? Has he never heard of Peyronie's Disease?

MCCHEED.jpg

• Haha

Benicasm1

Cheeky get. If he's so hard up he can sell that silly mid life crisis red Italian winky substitute he swans about on and get something more suitable for someone of his advanced years like a Honda C90.
Darren likes to boast about overpaying for consumables. Thinks nothing of paying hideous money for food and drink around London. Paid about €300 extra for a cell-like roo
on an overnight ferry rather than slum it like everyone else.

So its somewhat ironic.

ComfyJB

Most liked comment so far from today's video:

shame.png

Either getting deleted or a "LOL 😂" in response followed by a muting. We will remember you Ian.

• Haha

Sparko74

Does this wanker not realise what a broken record he sounds like?

He blatantly did that review loudly so Cindy could hear him and think "Ooo, what a lovely guy". He really does think he's Mansfield's answer to Mary Portas - the saviour of local businesses. What also makes me laugh how he changes his mind on what makes a great breakfast, depending on where he is. The change of persona too, thinking he's some sort of hard working truck driver with his proper cup of "builders", wolfing down his breakfast.

His speech about the North/South divide makes me laugh too, with him emphasising he's from the Midlands. Whilst Mansfield is officially in the East Midlands, it's the north of it and actually further north than much of Cheshire. He talks about the North as if it's some far off place, but when the mood suits he claims to be a Northerner. The guy has more faces than a town hall clock.

Oh and how many times did he name drop James May and Guy Ritchie, and now Neil Morrisey? Irritating twat!

I seriously hope Sarah is shagging someone behind this muppet's back! He deserves it, the prick.

• Heart
Saw him in my local Sainsbury's on Saturday. He can't drive his £62,000 car to save his life, especially not in reverse😁😁😁😁

• Haha

Benicasm1

He complained the sausages were burnt - they aren't, toast was dry before it was buttered - that's the nature of toast!, egg was overdone - that's how you like it you clown, bacon was fatty - seen you eat worse and enthuse about it.. I could eat this right now

View attachment 2336283
Looks fine. I’ve seen him give breakfasts worse than that a 10 when there was a motive for him to do so

TwitMaster

The ex needs a medal....

Thought he has his own house now ? More bs.
Does he pay Council Tax? Where is his main residence for his bank account etc? He has various Mansfield addresses registered with Companies House. I guess his ex's and dim Paige's. What's that coming over the hill? Is it a taxman?

• Haha
Reactions: 5