Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goon23

Lee it was me on the plane who sat in front and reclined the chair 😂 I heard this asshole behind me talking crap and annoying other passengers so I decided to recline fully to annoy you🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5

David Nixon

Called it... nowt wrong with the battery 🧐

Hope everyone remembers to click dislike, and quit the video before the end ? Let's defund the pillock

Sparko74

Here's a suggestion for the MacPisstaker on his jolly to Western Australia (no further, mind).

Take a trip to one of these little outback towns that have just the one pub with a name like... I don't know... Koala Creek Hotel. Act the prick in there, shoving cameras in people's faces, and do your stupid thumbnails when you're presented with your barracuda and chips. Why? Because I would love to see some big Aussie bloke take offence to you.

Instead though you'll probably stand outside the pub with some toothless bloke in a vest and tell us, "Right my friends, this is Trevor, he lives in Narrabarra Creek and he watches the channel. Would you like to say a few words"? Trevor pipes up, "G'day, yeah I watch this whinging Pom as Aussie TV is shit, and my IQ is really low. Anyway subscribe to this legend because he really has brightened up my dull life".

I'd be really happy though if Big Bob in the pub takes a dislike to the clown. Film that MacMuppet, film that. Such a pity you're not taking Geoff Doesn't Buy Food (due to what's in it) with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Roy_S

Honestly why does this arsehole ever leave the house? He moans about his method of transport (what have you done with all those electric bikes?), he moans about how much parking costs and then he moans about the cost of the food he's served (unless he gets it free then it's a ten my friends). Why doesn't he just get bulk deliveries of Iceland chicken tikka masala and diet coke and live off that? He could still vlog each and every meal making it slightly different each time by varying time in the microwave and his apparel?

'Today my friends I'm having my chicken tikka masala strength chicken tikka masala dressed in a black latex catsuit sitting in the back of my Porsche with a charging cable firmly inserted in my...'

DonInDevon

Why is a bent sausage better? Has he never heard of Peyronie's Disease?

View attachment 2354681
*rapidly pokes minds eye*
---
Even "watch tae the end" Kevin the Scotsman isn't felling well now and it's not his sore foot. He only mentioned it 5 times in the first 5 minutes of his vlog. Yet he still managed to struggled out to the pub the night before. A viewer suggested because of the wind, he should 'buy' a proper microphone for his phone, maybe that's why he's not feeling good.
Exactly as I predicted just last week! They’re all going to be having heart attacks in Tenerife now as they’ve seen how profitable it is on YouTube..

At the Hospital del Sur: “that’s odd, he’s the seventh Brit we’ve had in this week clutching his heart in one hand and a GoPro in the other”

• Haha

Sparko74

Does anyone read the comments on his YouTube vlogs?

I've come to the conclusion that most (not all) of his followers on there are...

1) Thick
2) Basic
3) In awe of him
4)...and Paige
5) Arselickers
6) All of the above

Lee(ch) is using his own daughter to grow his forehead, sorry, channel (bloody predictive text), and she's clearly far too thick to realise it. She's probably a lovely person, but she talks like she's as dull as dish water and probably has an IQ as low as his eyebrows.

Let's look at the other people who now regularly feature on the MacFuckwit's channel.

Blonde Angel - nice but dim
Walk on The Wild Side - not the sharpest
Geoff Carter - again, not the sharpest
Big JB - there because he does as Lee tells him

For someone who's allegedly gots lots of friends in Tenerife, he's never down there, which is odd given how close he is to Daniel. Then there's that car vlogger he met for fish and chips at Ironbridge - not seen him since. The chef at that pub who featured a fair bit - not been on for a long time. We all know about Darren John and Andrew Knight too. Is there a pattern emerging here? Still, if he gets desperate I'm sure his Scouse stalker will agree to appear on his videos (controversial)!

The man is a sausage short of a breakwater!

• Haha

Roy_S

McDafthead goes to a cypriot restaurant orders the meze for two then wonders why he gets so much food.

Why does he keep threatening cats with violence then say 'I'll make it look like a bloody accident' then chuckles to himself. Very odd behaviour McMentalist.

• Angry

goon23

Yet again more lies with his title saying he ate with Neil Morrissey and yet Neil was no where to be seen🤷‍♂️well I’m sick of this guy telling lies and clickbaiting so it’s been reported

goon23

The MacRepeater has just put a vlog out he will 'NEVER' vlog from Tenerife again.
Yeah just seen it😂 it’s all too toxic out there apparently and he says there’s so many Macmaster wannabes (oh please). He’s tired of all the keyboard warriors too😂😂 funny because he said on another post he is a believer of free speech if so why did he block me and my comments relating to his EV nonsense and cancer lies? I only asked simple questions🤷‍♂️ and he claims he doesn’t have an ego 🤦‍♂️ Lee we know you read this thread give us a break with the lies and bullshit we all know the kind of person you really are! It’s a shame you can’t be honest with your subs and family, you are a total parasite

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️
I don't think he's got a fixed abode... he's certainly probably hiding from, and frauding the HMRC.

Sparko74

I had a strange dream about the MacMaster last night. There was a few of us, including a random set of people who are friends and people I worked with years ago. We were playing pool and there was a buffet laid on. As the food levels were getting low, Lee got a plate and took all that was left and everyone had a go at him. We went back to his house in Mansfield for some drinks but he didn't offer anybody a drink, he just got himself a bottle of beer.

I do have some very strange dreams but at least I got his selfishness right. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Benicasm1

Ive seen johnnyvlogger in a different light this summer. His mask often slips and he’s rude or offensive to other people during his lives. He’s downright racist at times too to foreigners. He’s also quite curt to his friends and strangers at times not to mention restaurant workers.

I’m sure he’s actually a bit simple, for some reason he keeps eating & staying in cheap places with crap ratings then moaning they arent very good. First time he was in benidorm when he & Denice were on a sabatical he admitted a prostitute robbed him whilst he was negotiating to get a handjob. Trouble seems to follow him around at times, but it never seems to be his fault?

He’s blatantly a bit thick. He is only 55 yearold but manages 8 or 9 holidays a year? Did he win the lotto or something?

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Bet Lee's raging with jealousy mooby has bought Buddies bar.

I'm sure Lee said when he abandoned his kids and mother for months when over there, he said he would love to own a bar.

And just to add the sting to the tail it was Lee that set Andrew up vlogging.

• Haha