Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roy_S

No wonder they sat him outside, he must reek, the MacSweatstain

382259826_1432574400857478_1425168353769575228_n.jpg

'The battersh not crishpy at all and the saush ish very thin'

382259817_710681404244821_6769055087038817671_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

goon23

OMG someone has modelled themselves around the twat master or has Lee finally put Sarah in his vlogs? I’ll let you decide😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just had a quick flick through his vids and since the so-called cancer scare video and the one where he said he was making a fresh start by eating healthy and he's posted between 25-40 vids of full English breakfast or fish n chips video with burger and takeaways in between cemented with a few Sunday roasts. If that's healthy I'm Baron John!

• Haha

Sparko74

Did anyone else notice the garage worker pull the wanker sign to his colleague as MacEVoy was waffling to the camera? He looked Lee's way just before he did it, and then the two colleagues both looked his way before hiding behind a door.

What must they think when this tool rocks up? "As I'm about to give you £667 can I film a vlog in here and record you whilst you work? It's all about my personal crusade against EV's and what a fucking idiot I am".

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
His eyes are yellow,
and on every vlog ( up until recently) he has drank whiskey like it'sgoing out of fashion,
so I certainly believe he is a functioning alcoholic.

Benicasm1

Lee has had a standard looking €10 breakfast and hes absolutely raving about it despite most of it seeming to be catering gear. Strange man.

In his next video he basically admits his father worked as a coalboard screw to batter striking miners (which has long been a cloud hanging over nottingham and mansfields head). Strange thing to confess to.

Sakkiedekock

I see Barren John is now asking for people to buy him a coffee (begging)🤦‍♂️ YouTube is full of people who money for nothing, sad thing is people actually give them money 🤷‍♂️
Cheeky get. If he's so hard up he can sell that silly mid life crisis red Italian winky substitute he swans about on and get something more suitable for someone of his advanced years like a Honda C90.

Benicasm1

Looked bang average that Neil Morrisey meal. £26 for a medium sized fish and chips, curry sauce & a pint of diet coke. Obscene.

Miss Demeena.

This so called man used cancer as click bait! Oooh he’s sick alright .. sick in the head! That was unforgivable!
His vlogs are not about food! His vlogs have become about himself from every possible angle.
He’s a narcissist and a very shallow man.
This is why so many other YouTubers have fallen out with him.. they seen him for what he truly is! The lies he tells are getting predictable you can actually guess right to what will come out of his mouth next.. he’s very derogatory towards Paige, he’s an absolute prick to her! He’s just a vile man.

BETTYMOO66

Urgh! That ploughmans! He goes on about tapas being left over buffet food! That plate looked like my mam just chucked what she had in the fridge on a plate! And…wtf was the fruit salad! Those meals are definitely on the house

Roy_S

Mcmaster had a little dig at Barren John in his clip today. Something like “Rock & Chips [Barren Johns fav] ohhh no not for me. Who could eat that
It was Damien he mentioned in connection with Rock, think he's the miserable one he stays with in the States when the Silver Fox pulls down the shutters on him.

There's more to the apparent rift between McClickbait and City Spice Darren than our tubby biker's letting on (2 sides to every story blah blah). I don't believe for one minute he'd start blocking BJ for no reason and lose the free lodgings he had in London when he fancied doing a vlog down here.

He was very petulant about skin on fish, Rock and lack of curry sauce and mushy peas dahn sarf in today's wobbly collared, worst colour in the charity shop polo shirted rant. Don't worry Lee, your free London bolt hole is closed for the duration and you're not about to pay London hotel rates so you've no need to worry about all the shortcomings.

376354116_1024265142344914_2241902182438807537_n.jpg

Sadd0

375769179_826619439140788_6388047004190693024_n.jpg

• Haha

Live_Forever

Travel day for the lie master, I’m sure there will be some fabricated lies for his title no doubt
What we going for ?

Il go for:- NEAR MISS mid air on RYANAIR flight to TORREMOLINOS

He will then proceed to explain how the stewardess nearly dropped a tub of pringles on his big forehead.

• Haha

BETTYMOO66

Lost a STONE! Lost a STONE! F me! He really is delusional! Try telling your titties, you 🛎end. And our globe trotting, gastro expert getting so excited about a ‘double decker’ train! And…never having snapper, ‘it’s shark 🦈 isn’t it?’ …never seen him this excited since he took a ride on the ‘choo choo’ along the promenade in Spain!! Oh well, fish & chips today 🙄

• Haha
What an absolute loser of a man, how many times did he say “Neil, if you’re watching”? Dishes out a 10/10. Almost pleading for acceptance from these ‘celebrities’ who never in a million years will be watching the dross he records. What an absolute weapon.

Sparko74

This dickhead is a joke. Does he not hear himself banging on about the same boring shite?

Asking people to get their pens and pencils out and work out how much he's spent. Who the fuck does he think he is? Mind you, some of his die hard 'fans' probably would. Lynne probably went to the shop to buy a notepad, obsessed as she is with this loser.

Lee, if you're reading. Bore off you absolute prick and spend some time with your family.