Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gilly31

VIP Member
Thank god he found valet man.

His exact words to him I ‘don’t want you to die I need you to clean my car!’ Says a lot about him that statement!

He’s vile!
---
Goes on about people smoking outside and how it should be banned but thinks it’s completely appropriate to film in other peoples personal space whether they want to be on film or not? Happy to destroy business for content! Make it make sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Sparko74

Yet another cringefest from the MacFuckwit. Her puppy dog eyes looking at him like she's desperate for his bent sausage, him making innuendos probably because he's not getting any at home (wherever that is).

What really annoys me though is how he tells her what to eat, how to eat, when to eat, how to look when she eats. Almost coercion! She goes along with it though, so more fool her.

Meanwhile up in Leeds, hopefully if she's got any sense, his part time girlfriend will be getting serviced by a real bloke. His ex wife will be back home charging his car, doing his washing, and running his graphic design business, all while he's frittering his mum's money away trying to end up with a real heart attack, which if he does, nobody will believe the dick.

Lee, if you reading. You're a disgrace! I feel so sorry for your kids, your girlfriend, and your ex-wife. Darren John clearly saw right through the using man you are.

Reactions: 7

Bilbo Baggins

No shock to anyone here, but he can't tolerate any form of criticism. His latest sarcastic, click bait titled vlog, shows that. How many of these have we now seen, when people dislike his vlogs or don't agree with him.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely struggling to watch this midlife crisis loser anymore after that cancer clickbait cr@p. But just caught his most recent groundbreaking offering, 10 minutes of it anyway. Picking up a Chinese takeaway from his ‘local’ Chinese (the Mansfield local)…… reveals that his favourite Chinese is sweet & sour chicken, boiled rice and plain chips. Isn’t the only curry he orders a Tikka Masala and boiled rice? Honestly at a loss why a bloke with such a basic and limited palate decided to record himself going around eating.

ComfyJB

The beginnings of a new "marketing" strategy in action today: picking on the general public. Starts with the UNTHINKABLE and DISGUSTING behaviour of someone having the gall to smoke OUTSIDE.

Won't be long until his video titles are "This FAT B@$TARD didn't want me filming NEXT TO HIM on my FLIGHT TO NEW YORK. He weighed HOW MUCH?"

• Haha

David Nixon

His family must be so proud...

Mummy, why is daddy on holiday again and never takes us ?
And why is he always being rude with strange ladies ?
...and why is aunty Paige never allowed in his posh car ?
And why does he still live with his last wife ?

• Haha

Roy_S

Benidorm?

Again?

What can you possibly visit / review you haven't already done?

I'm sure even your loyal blinkered subnormal followers will be bored with it all by now, what possible value can be gained from covering the same or very similar ground yet again?

MacGroundhogday you're a waste of space.

Benicasm1

His backside must be sore, sitting on that fence. Kevin the Scotsman a expert at it.
Rick and Kevin good pals
Kevin trying to get into bed with McMaster to boost his channell
McMaster & Rick hate each other
Darren John & Rick good pals
No one likes Andrew
Tim TBC?
Craicmaster TBC?

we need some kind of chart to document it.

disneylovesstarwars

New viewer and this man is an absolute imbecile. He repeats like he’s got memory loss. He keeps saying everything is “brilliant” but not actually saying why at any point. He’ll say look over there/here as if you can see what he’s seeing. Try pointing the camera the direction you’re looking you complete belle*d! The part where he “interviews” two kids was bloody creepy as hell, and got nothing out of it.

Also, the whole “what’s this mean? Comment below” we get it, you want interaction, but this is see through. Finally, does he actually know what the word “woke” actually means? Pathetic specimen of a man, who likes to fake being attacked by seagulls for some reason. Any followers that worship him, need to get out more.

spookycat

Chatty Member
Ive seen johnnyvlogger in a different light this summer. His mask often slips and he’s rude or offensive to other people during his lives. He’s downright racist at times too to foreigners. He’s also quite curt to his friends and strangers at times not to mention restaurant workers.

I’m sure he’s actually a bit simple, for some reason he keeps eating & staying in cheap places with crap ratings then moaning they arent very good. First time he was in benidorm when he & Denice were on a sabatical he admitted a prostitute robbed him whilst he was negotiating to get a handjob. Trouble seems to follow him around at times, but it never seems to be his fault?

He’s blatantly a bit thick. He is only 55 yearold but manages 8 or 9 holidays a year? Did he win the lotto or something?
I’d never heard of Johnnyvlogger so did a quick search on YouTube, clicked one of his vlogs and this came up under ‘people also watched this’ … says it all really

IMG_2749.jpeg

• Haha

Sparko74

I have it on good authority that his ex wife has defended him on that post.

What is it with this bloke? I know he IS a big cock but I'm beginning to think he has one! Mind you, look at who worships him. Ooooo, contravershuwl.

Oh and Jane (and the rest of the Cunty MacCuntface Cult page), not jealous at all. I earn my money through hard work, doing something that's of value to people, unlike reviewing bent sausages and nodding to everything that Geoff Talks Bollocks says.

Anyway, let the low IQ, MacBellend lovers get on with their hero worshipping. Basic things for basic people.

Roy_S

MacKaratekid and his Sensei, yes you better learn a martial art with all the people you're pissing off. Ooh look a 'new' shirt at last but what on earth's happened to his arms?

What a sanctimonious, self satisfying, patronising arsehole!

363842609_173748399048946_5241580258862918735_n.png

• Haha

Benicasm1

Darren John calling out the Noncemaster on fat Tim’s stream again, you absolutely love to see it

About 29 mins 30, a surprisingly direct acknowledgement from our noble Lee

Ahhhh, Lynne Rowlands is in the replies moaning about being Ghosted by Lee hahah bless her.

• Haha

goon23

Could be some interesting developments for Lee over the coming days I’ll keep you all informed 👍 his lies are about to catch up with him

• Haha
  • Heart

ComfyJB

Just caught up on yesterday's video - back to being the lord and saviour for all local businesses I see. Strange how items on a breakfast that he normally marks down for are praised because the owner Amy was nice to him and agreed to appear on camera:
  • Catering sausages previously unacceptable
  • Hash browns previously haven't belonged
  • A ramekin for the beans has previously been ridiculed
  • Something "exotic" like garlic mushrooms would've previously seen him gurning to the point he'd finish the review outside
However nope, he couldn't stop raving about how nice it was (particularly the garlic mushrooms) and rated it a 10 while addressing the potential adverse comments the rating would bring. But hang on...

deceit.png

Oh Amy gets a 10, not the breakfast? So he was lying to her while stood right next to her as he announced his rating for the breakfast?

I wonder what's really going on here... Oh his sister's shop just happens to be located opposite? Fancy that.

marketing.png

• Haha

Sparko74

Another pointless video of the Mansfield muppet reviewing a breakfast that nobody has asked him to do, yet he passes this off as a job.

Usual comments about bendy sausages, breakwaters, glazed over eggs, unnecessary greenery, etc.

What a role model is he is for his kids.

Forfoxsake

I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️
HMRC doesn't know either...

• Haha