Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo Baggins

No shock to anyone here, but he can't tolerate any form of criticism. His latest sarcastic, click bait titled vlog, shows that. How many of these have we now seen, when people dislike his vlogs or don't agree with him.
He put a poll up to vote on his YouTube and says the lady smoking outside has split opinion. Well at the minute after 2,300 votes, 53% agree with the lady smoking outside and he should have went inside. He won't like that.😄

Reactions: 7

Sparko74

They're all waiting for you MacShagmachine (and they've all got bigger cocks)

View attachment 2501375
I can see the thumbnail now...

"I got MORE THAN I BARGAINED FOR at THAI TAKEAWAY"...or

"No EV for MR LEE. Plenty of LEAD IN HER PENCIL as Thai LADY BOY charges me up"...or

"I thought BANGKOK was just a place until that's EXACTLY WHAT I GOT".

Meanwhile his sidekick Mr Carter (beep beep) is holding interviews for the position of next Mrs Carter.

"Oh aye yeah, you'd love Warrington. It's just like here except the weather's not as good, and the nearest beach is Crosby. That said the steak and kidney puddings from my local chippy are to die for".

"Come back!..... Was it summat I said? Beep....beep!".

• Haha

Sakkiedekock

Gifted a free scooter, of course when he reviews it it's going to be fucking brilliant.
Check the comments. Being called out as it's illegal here & he now saying majority of his viewers are in the USA so the review is for them.
Grifters gotta grift. 🤣

Digumbo

I think Darren John’s channel is on its last legs a couple of promotions for bags of sweets and now some cheese. Some of the noises he was making as he gorges on the cheese will never leave me. Pretty much having an orgasm and grunting “OH MY GOD”
I was thinking similar. After his rant about folks not watching his creativity. A motorbike tour with no bike footage cos he forgot camera bracket. His editing is shocking. However he comes across as likeable. He just is a bit boring. I'd be really interested to hear the real story between him and Macmaster split.

Sparko74

His family must be so proud...

Mummy, why is daddy on holiday again and never takes us ?
And why is he always being rude with strange ladies ?
...and why is aunty Paige never allowed in his posh car ?
And why does he still live with his last wife ?
"Mummy, my friends at school asked me questions about my daddy today and I didn't understand some of what they asked me".

"OK, Harriet, tell me what they asked and I'll see if I can answer".

"Thank you mummy. I've got a list. Number 1. Where does daddy live"?

"That's an easy one Harriet. No fixed abode. What's the next question".

"OK mummy. Number 2. What does bent sausage mean"?

"It's what your dad has in his pants, but let's not talk about that".

"Number 3. Is Paige thick"?

"Clearly, but she's your half-sister so we have to pretend to be nice".

"Number 4. Where are we going on holiday next year and why does daddy have so many"?

"It's his 'job', but he spends grandma's money to fund it, so we'll be going for 3 days in Bridlington. Not ideal but when he's away we get to spend time with your other daddy, and luckily for me his sausage isn't bent".

"I don't know what last part means mummy, but number 5. Do people actually like daddy".

"Only the thick ones, but there's a few who are clearly in love with him. One is called Lynne and she lives in Liverpool, another is called Melanie and she lives in Blackpool, so hopefully daddy might go and live there when his ex-wife wakes up and smells the coffee".

"Last one mummy, what does slaphead mean"?

"Your dad's forehead is very big, and it's a term used when someone is taking the micky. However, I find it quite funny, and you can too, but don't tell your daddy".

• Haha

Roy_S

He complained the sausages were burnt - they aren't, toast was dry before it was buttered - that's the nature of toast!, egg was overdone - that's how you like it you clown, bacon was fatty - seen you eat worse and enthuse about it.. I could eat this right now

357134378_283889387659792_8584291581900789328_n.png

domwood

That last couple of vlogs though.. Feel a hell of a lot like Lee's flirting badly to get in on the Majorca crowd so he can replace his Teneriffe content. Practically every scene she was fake laughing her way through his bad puns.

However doesn't anyone else find it dodgy that he came home from Australia, spent practically no time at home before buggering off to Greece, before coming back... spending a quick night at a hotel then fucking back out to Majorica to put videos out of him hanging round another women who I swear looks like a rough Alex Polizzi.

And Sarah's okay with all this? Spending copious amounts on solo holidays, so that the money from video content (bear in mind he only gets a bump of 100k views per new video release, but gets 70k daily from people watching his older content) can be handed over to her? There's never any evidence of her stuff visible in his house / car / etc. and the blokes about as misogynistic as they come, belittling people over the right way to do things, mansplaining everything and where they go, and using the tried and tested old trick of 'remember when....' in an attempt to make people reminisce over decades past?

Not many people remember the 'black pepper' sketches from Hale and Pace Lee, as they were from the final ITV series before they defected to BBC and ballsed up their comedy career with the god awful H&P @ BBC, but you keep wheeling out the dead joke in the hopes it makes you funny, while acting like a pleb from their Yorkshire airlines sketch every single time you enter a plane.

His closet obsession with Apple shows his age far more than he realises, alongside his hatred of EVs and change. Yet he can't see that for every vlogger he tries and fails to collaborate with (Darren John, Knightstrider, etc.) he stagnates further while they continue to build up there channels. It must annoy him consistently that their positive progress occurred after he fucked off, requiring his to occasionally mention "I helped them" in the hopes someone will remember him.

I can see Geoff'SticksHisCockIn'Cars slowing becoming the next casualty now after serving his purpose of allowing the DaveyGravy train to drive up and down the country, pretending to a cut price top gear, with none of the comedic value or fitness. in the hopes of picking up some motoring watchers.

And once the Majorca locals realise (much like their Aussie counterparts did) that Mr Davey is a pretentious prick with no respect for others or ay desire to help the promotion of their local community. They'll force him out quicker than you can say 'why are you filming those young girls Mr Davey?'

thinice

The amount of views on the deadbeat dad's channel are actually pitifully low, especially considering it's all he cares about. Hopefully he drove away most of his regular viewers when he did his 'no more Tenerife' video. There really is only so much you can prattle on about electric cars before people get bored of your shit clickbait titles.

No doubt he will state in one of his videos about what a great success travelling to Australia was, 'viewing figures through the roof' (he loves telling lies), sponsorship deals paying the bills (which he said he'd never take by the way), all while his 'family' sit at home thinking 'Where actually is Daddy?'.

Kids, he's just flown halfway round the world to eat fish and chips and meet up with as many ex-pat meal tickets as he can, but don't fear, daddy will be back soon, straight back to the ex mrs' spare bedroom, where he still won't actually make any time for his supposed family. The fact that his subscriber count has shot up and his viewing figures have gone down really does paint a picture doesn't it. If you're reading this Lee, which no doubt you are (because you're an egotistical cunt), take your kids on an actual holiday - and not 3 days in Torquay either. Arsehole.

thinice

I don’t watch this guy that often but wondering what’s the big deal about him going to OZ? He made a video about finally going, he’s now there and doing the same shit he does in any English town…. Walking about talking crap and eating fish and chips. Anyway my question is, is there some significance with going to Australia?
Basically, the bullshitting CuntMaster reads here religiously, and thinks we are all 'jealous trolls' (we're supposedly jealous of a man who never sees his kids, and lives in his ex wife's spare bedroom). Plenty of people on here had pointed out that he constantly bullshits about where he is going to 'travel', even though he usually ends up in either Benidorm or Tenerife. He had been saying he was going to book Australia 'very soon' - dating back to about 2020. 4 years later, he finally copped out and took a shitty sponsor (where only the thickest of the thick delusional followers will actually use his discount code), and with the sponsorship money, he paid for a flight to Australia so that he could stay in the shittest/cheapest hotel room he could find, walk about in the same crusty old clothes that he has been wearing for the past few years, and make the same usual old 'content' of the most boring things a human being could possibly do while they're on the other side of the world. The sole reason for going was so that it could be some 'gotcha, see I told you so' about going there. Make no mistake, he only went because even his most braindead followers were cottoning on to his lies, let alone the people with even 1/10th of a brain. He will happily spend a couple of thousand pound on flights to and from Australia, but will never even consider taking his own kids abroad.

Benicasm1

Meanwhile Darren has microwaved an egg in a cup of salted water and grilled a slice of brown bread.

this is what the internet was created for.
---
Scotsman Kevin is in Marmaris where he’s been:

•scammed by a taxi driver
•staying in an absolute dump of an apartmenr
• attacked by a stray dog
•pestered outside nearly every single bar / eaterie / shop that he passes.

Enhancing the reputation of Turkey no end.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Roy_S

Fame at last!

70984A21-9C79-4EC4-983A-858CE712155A.png

---
I was so jealous of his Benidorm and Tenerife trips last year. I had to make do with St Lucia

Last edited:
  • Haha

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Poor Lynne still thinks she's gonna see him soon, aw bless. He's been dodging her for about two years now.

Here's one of Chef Rowlands latest masterpiece's. Anyone for chicken kebab and stir fried noodles?

Screenshot 2024-06-03 13.46.52.png

• Sick
  • Haha