The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what’s worse about their vlogs, the constant Bink Bink or the over use of movie scenes they use in their edits
Or the high fiving people or over using the term 'heck yeah'

Reactions: 5
They are awful, he is super creepy 🥴
Isn’t he another person that doesn’t have a job?
according to his Facebook he said he had pdsd/ and bad back he wasn’t working ages ago he working now I think, And constant bragging his mum passed away last year so maybe that’s how can afford to get married in Florida in may

Reactions: 2
They need their own thread!

Nick is itching for one of his vlogs to go viral!! .. I think whenever they next go to Orlando we should do an Annual Pass count, I think they really do believe that no-one else from the Uk ever gets AP's they never miss a chance to let everyone know they are AP holders, it's such a snooze fest!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They already have one

Reactions: 3

Nick is itching for one of his vlogs to go viral!! .. I think whenever they next go to Orlando we should do an Annual Pass count, I think they really do believe that no-one else from the Uk ever gets AP's they never miss a chance to let everyone know they are AP holders, it's such a snooze fest!!
they both act the there Disney AP royalties and made a huge thing about Disney going to ring them regarding there AP prick and pouty your not the only once in the UK are AP

Sweet couple 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
they both act the there Disney AP royalties and made a huge thing about Disney going to ring them regarding there AP prick and pouty your not the only once in the UK are AP

Sweet couple 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢
That’ll be dyed ASAP he’s to vain to embrace the grey!

Last edited:
Surely he can’t mean Nick as the copycat!! Nick doesn’t fake scream on rides everrrr and every idea he has are his own original ideas
He literally just did it on that speedboat, he sounded ridiculous everyone else on the boat managed not to wail

Reactions: 6
I bet prick is raging at this. Visit Orlando using get binky’s video on their Instagram and driving even more traffic to his video 😂

ABDEBA87-ACBC-4A42-9B4D-524C48019B0B.png

• Haha
They are just so unbelievably dull. The PAYG "friend" tagging along looks like Russell from Up! and is just a replacement for Nicky from Jan 2020.

Reactions: 10
They are just so unbelievably dull. The PAYG "friend" tagging along looks like Russell from Up! and is just a replacement for Nicky from Jan 2020.
He was there to chuck in for the boat hire, they only hire stuff when others are with them, it’s like Discovery Cove, they don’t go when it’s just the 2 of them but when they’re with the family they go and get a cabana coz everyone chucks in!! and if they really knew their stuff they’d have bought one DC ultimate ticket and that would have covered their parking at SeaWorld & Aquatica ..,

Reactions: 8
He was there to chuck in for the boat hire, they only hire stuff when others are with them, it’s like Discovery Cove, they don’t go when it’s just the 2 of them but when they’re with the family they go and get a cabana coz everyone chucks in!! and if they really knew their stuff they’d have bought one DC ultimate ticket and that would have covered their parking at SeaWorld & Aquatica ..,
If that was me and someone had driven up to spend the day with me I'd be saying "i'll pay for the boat" "I'll pay for lunch" It's the least they could do seeing that Daniel pays for their lifestyle. Having said that, realistically he would be contributing to his own meal/boat ride even if he didn't pay on the day.

If that was me and someone had driven up to spend the day with me I'd be saying "i'll pay for the boat" "I'll pay for lunch" It's the least they could do seeing that Daniel pays for their lifestyle. Having said that, realistically he would be contributing to his own meal/boat ride even if he didn't pay on the day.
How can he think they are real friends - he is paying them to be friends with him - so creepy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.