The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which makes this pair even more vile to be scamming vulnerable people with fake friendship at a price :mad:
Hannah and mark baffle me, they seem like decent people, so God knows why they pay to be friends with them. Though having said that, as nice as she seems, I don't think I'd like to cross Hannah 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In reality they wouldn’t entertain their PAYG friends in normal circumstances. They tolerate them because they pay the bills.
There was no conversation on the boat at all with Daniel. To the point where I felt quite embarrassed for him.
Nick is no social butterfly and Leigh has anxiety so why put themselves out there?
The only reason is for the money as it affords them the lifestyle of getting up when they want, not having to work or answer to anyone and to travel the country even though they complain that they don’t go anywhere 🙄
I can’t imagine being so needy that I’d have to pay for someone to be my friend. It’s pure exploitation on P & Ps part.
Also a plea to Leigh…. STOP BEING A TRANSPLANT BORE!!!! We get it!!

Reactions: 10
Hannah and mark baffle me, they seem like decent people, so God knows why they pay to be friends with them. Though having said that, as nice as she seems, I don't think I'd like to cross Hannah 😄
I agree

The way prick cut the cake equally! Saddo and that cheesy music is 😬. I bet it was prick choice to go to the brewery I rather go to the pencil factory !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree

The way prick cut the cake equally! Saddo and that cheesy music is 😬. I bet it was prick choice to go to the brewery I rather go to the pencil factory !
His little acknowledgment to Tattle was quite touching, with his “get the tape measure” comment, also WTF is rebonded cheese?????

• Haha
Watching the aŕty vlogging is painful - stop trying to be like Chris.
If you are trying to promote a local place, stop saying you could be in America as if that us the best place (although I live in Alberta, I don't want them to know how beautiful the Rockies are).
Runs through the Gingerbread house and spends longer at the grave.
How much did you really drink Nick?

Reactions: 5
If you are trying to promote a local place, stop saying you could be in America as if that us the best place (although I live in Alberta, I don't want them to know how beautiful the Rockies are).
Did you feel left out that he said if you're in America you can mail order the Gingerbread over?
Also Tattlers, did you know Thirlmere is 4 miles up the coast from Grasmere? What coast would that be? And no, it does not look like Yosemite, it looks like the Lake District.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they mentioned that US viewers could mail order the Gingerbread is so they can have it sent to them as a gift.....craft buggers

Also, what sort of chef doesn't know what Moules Marinere is (I might have spelt it wrong 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 9
I think they mentioned that US viewers could mail order the Gingerbread is so they can have it sent to them as a gift.....craft buggers

Also, what sort of chef doesn't know what Moules Marinere is (I might have spelt it wrong 🤷‍♀️)
I thought that he should have just asked Nick, and it’s Wagu not waggy 😂

Reactions: 6
I wish they could never go to the US as they give such a bad impression of us Brits as being mean spirited and out for what they can get and always complaining

I wish they could never go to the US as they give such a bad impression of us Brits as being mean spirited and out for what they can get and always complaining
just because lanzarote wasn’t a money maker Florida is . They suit it there cheap booze and food and don’t have to share

Reactions: 8
Why do have to name EVERYTHING? The cars, the hoover. Drives me nuts!
Oh, and for anyone that doesn’t know… LEIGH HAS HAD A HAIR TRANSPLANT 🙄🤯

• Haha
Anyone think Leighvil ate the anchovy?
How made was he when in couldn't drink, lol

Is it only me that found it strangle you knew nothing about Beatrix potter? And then compared Peter rabbit to Brer Rabbit 🤦🏼‍♀️ Probably didn’t know who Brer Rabbit was until watched someone else YouTube or when Disney decided to remodel splash mountain.

Reactions: 9
On a slightly different subject, does anybody find it worrying that we have had former employees of P&P divulge information about the gruesome twosome, but then seem to disappear? Are they being silenced in someways or another, or plants in the first place?

Reactions: 10
On a slightly different subject, does anybody find it worrying that we have had former employees of P&P divulge information about the gruesome twosome, but then seem to disappear? Are they being silenced in someways or another, or plants in the first place?
100% they are nasty individuals and probably sent a crappy letter threatening legal action!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.