Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Thank you to Lauurz for the thread title with the most votes.

Summary from thread #8 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke.
Pouty has been allowed to have his hair transplant, and appeared with red and black marks all over his forehead a few vlogs ago, looking like target practice, and the lines weren't even drawn straight.
They have bought themselves a old grumpy old man's convertible MR2, but it hasn't been seen for a while as the warning light came on.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly they fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

swipeup

VIP Member
They're clearly trying to be more like CLIF and just do vlogs of day trips, outings, eating out etc. rather than their actual day to day lives which even they must realize is boring as anything. Trouble is CLIF is jumping out of planes while the caravan co-dependents are having a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich at the seaside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
I actually can't believe that I've just witnessed this pair actually filming the nozzle going into the car at the petrol station. Seriously how thick are they not to know that this is extremely dangerous? I suppose if they had caused an explosion they would have gotten their wish of a viral vlog. They aren't exactly the fizziest juice in the fridge are they?

Reactions: 19

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

The Lodge Guys 10

Both still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral whilst channel continues on downward spiral

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Swamber

I had to laugh when they were talking about the leak in the prat mobile, do you think they will ask for money back from Steve?

Lets go to aldi but not buy anything for breakfast the next day. They bought food for meals but not really as they were away for a night so bought pizzas, after that huge lunch
Let's talk about the leaky (didn't put the roof back on properly) car.
Closing it up, leaving it damp, not putting dehumidifiers in, and walking away for a few days was the dumbest possible decision made in respect the the vehicle.
It's going to reek. There will be mold and mildew everywhere!
That car should have been Hoovered, set to run with the heater on full blast with the windows opened and left bone dry.
Anyone who doesn't know to do that with a convertible in a damp climate deserves the mess which will cost hundreds of pounds.
Do twattish things, earn twattish headaches.
Every Day's Musty!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Geetbo

VIP Member
Surely Leighvils cap is doing his botched transplant no good?

He looks like the creepy uncle you try to avoid at family gatherings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
They are like a reverse charity they target certain types of people/personalities and take money on a monthly basis from them. They exploit peoples vulnerabilities.

We laugh and joke about them on this thread but I I absolutely can not stand either of them, I have said it previously but they poor poor excuses for human beings.

Or like this ?
1625130966951.png

• Haha
Hello im new here but needed to speak out about what i have been watching for a few years now but i have now made my own conclusion that one of those 2 is a complete miserable narcisstic control freak and why the other one is with him i do not know..but then again you are all right about him being VERY vain and full of himself.... i myself have anxiety and depression and there is NO way i could be in front of a camera if i had bouts of that... so i dont beleive him.... the control freak is so miserable and moan moan moan , not to mention constantly talking over each other... lately they have bought so much expensive stuff and now the hair transplant which makes me sick because i am wondering if the P. T..N is paying for all this PLUS the lodge... i have seen the light about these 2 and now i have come over the truth side..

Also... i cannot abide Hitler.. going on and on about how hes so good at this , and how to do this... ugghhh.... who does he think he is???... just ugghhh... i cant stand people like this so full of themselves... and hes rubbish cook.. so up himself...