The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta story today - we’ve walked 12,000 steps! Wow I do that in a normal day and I’d do double that on a walking holiday. Really pair of teats, I haven’t watched their “vlogs” in a long time. You guys give me the updates but I’m at the point of just ignoring them forever. They’re just dull

Reactions: 8
Why do they think they should be able to rock up to a restaurant at peak eating time and get a table? Surely they should know that with social distancing restaurants can't cater for as many guests as usual!
Plus starving Prick was happy to go for a drink or two before food, which is probably why they couldn't get a table!

Also why do they keep showing Prick when he's pissed, its embarrassing! Many of us get like it on occasion but he's not a good drunk. When he was walking on the other side of the road from Pouty he walked into the wall and tried to style it out ....his clumpy footwork gave him away!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh pouty now I know why you dye your hair. You look a good 10 years older.
Funny how light they can pack when they want to yet when they go to Florida they take 2 full cases.
They said they did buy the car as they had some spare cash

The B&B explanation was so cringe. It's someone's house and they live in a room downstairs and cook your breakfast. But we're not having breakfast. Then later on it was a hotel, pretty sure at one point it was a guest house. God they're clueless.

Also, how grey is his hair coming through?!! Must have been a lot of dye on that before!

Longtime lurker first time commenting. These two really get on my last good nerve most days. I live in FL and watching their FL content is pure cringe for me. I do have a serious question, have these two been vaccinated for COVID yet. Not saying my opinion for or against everyone is free to make their own choice. It’s just they are out and about so much now and I never see them wearing masks in crowded places. I figured they would do a long vlog on it if they had, just curious.

Longtime lurker first time commenting. These two really get on my last good nerve most days. I live in FL and watching their FL content is pure cringe for me. I do have a serious question, have these two been vaccinated for COVID yet. Not saying my opinion for or against everyone is free to make their own choice. It’s just they are out and about so much now and I never see them wearing masks in crowded places. I figured they would do a long vlog on it if they had, just curious.
Apparently they’ve had their first. Can’t remember when though

Reactions: 7
Yup. Apparently the first.
Welcome to the thread!

Popped onto Get Binkys twitter to look at something else and found this little gem......note the bit about copycats 🤔
Screenshot_20210629-123114_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely he can’t mean Nick as the copycat!! Nick doesn’t fake scream on rides everrrr and every idea he has are his own original ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what’s worse about their vlogs, the constant Bink Bink or the over use of movie scenes they use in their edits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.