The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I offend anyone but Daniel looked like someone who’s lonely and venerable! I feel sorry for him that he has to send them money each months to be friends

Reactions: 7
They are like a reverse charity they target certain types of people/personalities and take money on a monthly basis from them. They exploit peoples vulnerabilities.

We laugh and joke about them on this thread but I I absolutely can not stand either of them, I have said it previously but they poor poor excuses for human beings.

Or like this ?
1625130966951.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I too find it really odd that people you class as friends pay you monthly. But they see it as 'supporting the channel' so they can continue to produce such amazing and quality content vlogs (🤣)
They don't see that its crazy to give money to two dickheads who clearly have enough money to completely renovate a second property and do it all almost immediately whereas normal folk do it over a period of time!

Infact P&P should be embarrassed about taking money from 'friends', especially people like Nicky that do stuff for them, but we know from posts on here that they treated their paid (and unpaid) staff terribly do why would we excpect any thing less!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"Such good friends" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nope. Friends don't need to pay you to be their friend.

Every Day is Beggy with these vile scamming bxstxrds:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
They really don't make you want to visit these places do they?

Also when they are away they still do the boring f***ing morning drink montage 😴

Prick must show only half of what he drinks or he is a complete light weight!

Reactions: 9
Surely most of the Patrons have left by now. No-one in their right mind can be paying for this. We get about a 15 min vlog every 2 days, and 5 mins of that is montage scenery and making the morning coffee. Prick & Pouty should just call it a day, they're clearly over it as well. No wonder they never ask for new sign ups, even they know they've got a bloody cheek asking for money for this "content". It's all gone spectacularly wrong for them.

I thought one of the reasons they reduced the amount of vlogs so Pouty doesn't have to edit on holiday, but there he is editing every day they were away which is odd considering he must now have days off from that and they are ahead if time so really no need.
Also who doesn't book tables in advance if on holiday during the restrictions still in place. We fancied a meal out locally last minute at the weekend and everything was booked till after 9. I wouldn't risk it of going away and staying in a guesthouse where you can't get food or bring food back with you

Reactions: 6
I thought one of the reasons they reduced the amount of vlogs so Pouty doesn't have to edit on holiday, but there he is editing every day they were away which is odd considering he must now have days off from that and they are ahead if time so really no need.
Also who doesn't book tables in advance if on holiday during the restrictions still in place. We fancied a meal out locally last minute at the weekend and everything was booked till after 9. I wouldn't risk it of going away and staying in a guesthouse where you can't get food or bring food back with you
One of the perks of being a patron is that p&p release the vlogs the day after filming, hence the editing every day

So like most things even when they book a holiday, they wing it. No planning. No organisation. Can't even book a restaurant. Expect everyone to clear a path for them. What clowns 🤡

Surely most of the Patrons have left by now. No-one in their right mind can be paying for this. We get about a 15 min vlog every 2 days, and 5 mins of that is montage scenery and making the morning coffee. Prick & Pouty should just call it a day, they're clearly over it as well. No wonder they never ask for new sign ups, even they know they've got a bloody cheek asking for money for this "content". It's all gone spectacularly wrong for them.
Most of them live in their discord chat space. Which you can do without having to pay them for the pleasure but I bet if they mentioned it they’d be kicked out

Reactions: 3
So like most things even when they book a holiday, they wing it. No planning. No organisation. Can't even book a restaurant. Expect everyone to clear a path for them. What clowns 🤡
This is what gets to me about them, they seem to have forgotten that restaurants have a lower capacity at the moment and just think they can walk in anywhere!
Also as they've been there before they could have done more research.....twats

They didnt want to edit every day. I also thought they were about two weeks ahead!

They probably went halves for the boat hire with the friend and saved money

Reactions: 4
They didnt want to edit every day. I also thought they were about two weeks ahead!

They probably went halves for the boat hire with the friend and saved money
They are about 2 weeks ahead, for us plebs, butlike I said, the "perks" of being a paying friend is you get to see the vlogs a day after or a couple of days after.

Reactions: 4
Most of them live in their discord chat space. Which you can do without having to pay them for the pleasure but I bet if they mentioned it they’d be kicked out
I imagine most of their Patroens don’t leave the house and are shut ins

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.