The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to Lauurz for the thread title with the most votes.

Summary from thread #8 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke.
Pouty has been allowed to have his hair transplant, and appeared with red and black marks all over his forehead a few vlogs ago, looking like target practice, and the lines weren't even drawn straight.
They have bought themselves a old grumpy old man's convertible MR2, but it hasn't been seen for a while as the warning light came on.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly they fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone clever enough to add a wig/ hair to the thumbnail of pouty with the pen lines?

Reactions: 8
I have to wonder who really wants the hair transplant more? I have to believe that prick is pushing it as he doesn't want a bald husband. Also, the recovery for the transplant is not easy and prick is not going to help him along the way, he will only witch and complain about it.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with the latest vlog.
Obviously ran out of coffee as very weak! Still butter toast etc with lumps left!
Anyone else notice that the glass handrail in the "office" wobbled a lot when prick leant on it

Where is the Christmas tree going to go this year now the lights are up?

Oh look a very boring bathroom looks dull and dreary. Why didnt they buy enough of the tiles with the same batch number in the first place?

Reactions: 9
Interesting...ugh I think Prick is too tight to pressure him into anything that costs money! Pouty is very vain and you can tell by the way he well - pouts lol in that awful trout pout pose and the way he has trained his facial expressions to be constantly in 'suck in cheekbones and show off big eyes' mode that he is rather vain and would probably be a lot better dressed and use a lot of expensive beauty products if Prick wasn't so tight. Prick is a narcissist so I mean probably he's prefer a hot husband but he zero chance of a young lovely unless he opens his wallet so Pouty it is and they are codependant anyway

I have to wonder who really wants the hair transplant more? I have to believe that prick is pushing it as he doesn't want a bald husband. Also, the recovery for the transplant is not easy and prick is not going to help him along the way, he will only witch and complain about it.
Actually IMO when Leigh is "ill" Nick does tend to look after him quite well, when Nick is ill Leigh is not as caring!!

Actually IMO when Leigh is "ill" Nick does tend to look after him quite well, when Nick is ill Leigh is not as caring!!
I agree, although I can only think of one time that Pouty was poorly and looked after by Prick.
Mayne Pouty isnt as considerate as when Prick is ill it's usually because he's eaten crap and drank far to much! I think Prick drinks to much for someone that can't hold their drink, or they have always shown only half of what he has had!

Reactions: 6
Who thinks pouty going to chicken out and not go tru with the hair transplant !?

I maybe wrong but I think it’s all lies for the views I don’t think prick would max out credit card as they pay for holiday on that ! Prick so tight ! I’m just guessing

Last edited:
Who thinks pouty going to chicken out and not go tru with the hair transplant !?

I maybe wrong but I think it’s all lies for the views I don’t think prick would max out credit card as they pay for holiday on that ! Prick so tight ! I’m just guessing
Would they get Virgin points to upgrade to Upper Class? Not sure how it works but they’ll be able to flex more at the front of the cabin…

I'm pretty sure they buy everything on Credit card to get the points! It's what a lot of people do

I'm pretty sure they buy everything on Credit card to get the points! It's what a lot of people do
Yes it's what I do too but I am lucky that I Iived in the US for a while and got credit cards there which I still have open so I earn my Avios points on them and they have much better points rewards than UK cards. With the UK cards I'd never qualify for the 2 for 1 pass that they and others use because you have to put 20K through the card every year, I'd never spend that as a single person. And I know this is controversial in Disney circles but I don't like Virgin, find them way overpriced and the reward tickets have very high taxes so again you spend on the card, pay the taxes etc it's not really much of a bargain for me. The Lodge Guys return so much stuff I don't know how they keep track of their credit card statements to be honest. When they were doing up the flat it was laughable every second thing they showed us was gone back in the next vlog!

7D3E7DD2-3D82-42DE-A581-D5F647E1A53C.png

I wonder if my comment will be deleted? (I’m B, not Louise may)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mr Passive Aggressive on show tonight, he said he hoped he’d changed, why would you want to change, I thought they prided themselves on being two “down to earth guys” Nick is looking shockingly ill

Let us know his reply, he usually replies to all comments and in a respectful manner too from what I’ve seen!

So glad they’ve got a Spotify playlist, I can also dance around like bleeping tits to the wanky music they use on their vlogs.

And I know this is controversial in Disney circles but I don't like Virgin, find them way overpriced and the reward tickets have very high taxes so again you spend on the card, pay the taxes etc it's not really much of a bargain for me.
Virgin is a swizz, I’ve got the rewards card and while I’ve spent enough to get a reward voucher the points I’ve earned cant get me a one way to Orlando.

being from oop north I fly out of Manchester, which I’ve got a choice of Virgin or BA with a stopover in London. Thank god Aer Lingus is starting to actually provide some competition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Their dancing and prancing is truly pitiful, no rhythm and so forced. And the music is shocking too. But you can't delete our comments here or ask your friends to delete theirs either :m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.