The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick still looks like he's got dogshit on his top lip as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when have they ever had a Mickey premium bar, surely they wouldn't pay for one, well not one each anyway 🤣

• Haha
That wreck of a car is hysterical though, did they actually buy it?
I don’t recon they bought it, can you see king of the complainers putting up with that leaking/damp if he’d forked out his own money. Not a chance!

Reactions: 6
I don’t recon they bought it, can you see king of the complainers putting up with that leaking/damp if he’d forked out his own money. Not a chance!
They bought it off a kerchinga, that's why he's not moaning, they don't want to upset a kerchinga especially if said kerchinga is on a higher tier.

Nope, Sazzle doesn't want to go on another trip with you because of you and the fatshaming, toxic, narcissistic limpet attached to your side :m

Reactions: 15
I'm only 1.10 into the latest slog and already annoyed enough to post here!
What was with the weird shot of Pricks shoe, then Prick coming and sitting down with one shoe on to put the other one on.....where had he been in one bloody shoe?
Also Pouty looks like an old man driving the twit mobile with that cap and jacket on

Eeeeewwwww, why did they have to show Prick in his pants! 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Prick's packing! :ROFLMAO:

Been lurking here for months and I've LOVED reading through these threads. Went through a phase where I thought you were all horrible and TLG were victims, but I've come to my senses once again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Prick's packing! :ROFLMAO:

Been lurking here for months and I've LOVED reading through these threads. Went through a phase where I thought you were all horrible and TLG were victims, but I've come to my senses once again.
Welcome, we are a nice bunch of Tattlers.

When will they learn that 1) their life is too boring for these pathetic cliff hanger teases; and 2) if you post about it on social media 2 weeks earlier and then upload a vlog teasing your secret trip WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE GONE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When will they learn that 1) their life is too boring for these pathetic cliff hanger teases; and 2) if you post about it on social media 2 weeks earlier and then upload a vlog teasing your secret trip WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE GONE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I thought the same, and when he ended with said cliffhanger I yelled "who gives a f**k"

Reactions: 9
How ignorant do they really think we are in the "new world"? Of course we know what B&B's and dry stone walls are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard someone describing a B & B make it sound so complicated
Tapas is Spanish
Leigh cannot take his eyes off himself in the viewfinder
Once his hair has grown he’ll morph into a completely different even more vain person

Reactions: 11
I’ve never heard someone describing a B & B make it sound so complicated
Tapas is Spanish
Leigh cannot take his eyes off himself in the viewfinder
Once his hair has grown he’ll morph into a completely different even more vain person
It’s so weird. He has so little to be vain about. He looks the same age as his own dad.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else really hope that the hair transplant fails. It does seem to be growing a lot slower than he rest of his hair.

the hairline is ridiculously high. Can’t wait to see the trustpilot review when it’s went tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.