Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow......I just watched a new video of theirs 'first time travelling to WDW' and I don't think they were fully vlogging, but he is so much calmer and toned down! Oh and he hardly says Bink bink....thank god!
Also on the flight, he puts a sign up saying "This is why you fly Virgin plus" (I think he means premium as maybe you get 2 seats in a row not 3) then shows the lady next to them, fast asleep and plays the psycho music over it then pulls faces about her......so bloody rude! And so out of order!
Screenshot_20210407-075008_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
There get on my bleeping nerves and on bink bink I hate that name , posting on her Facebook about her mental health the only reason she depressed coz she can’t go Florida their people out there a lot worse than her duck off get bleeping binky

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they’re re-releasing their old videos ?
No other content to put out.....although I cannot stand them it's better than all the reaction videos I keep seeing, that is such a tit way to keep content and views going!

Oh and the fact that he customised his magic band with 'Del boy' 🤣🤣 His accent wasn't as strong in these vlogs, he didn't sound to much like a DJ but he did post a photo of them and he's doing that horrible pose with his fat tongue hanging out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No other content to put out.....although I cannot stand them it's better than all the reaction videos I keep seeing, that is such a tit way to keep content and views going!

Oh and the fact that he customised his magic band with 'Del boy' 🤣🤣 His accent wasn't as strong in these vlogs, he didn't sound to much like a DJ but he did post a photo of them and he's doing that horrible pose with his fat tongue hanging out 🤢
True haha! I wish they vlogged like normal (like do a series of their holiday day 1, day 2 etc) I think i’d actually like them a tiny bit lol, but their videos make no sense and are all over the place! I understand it can take away from your holiday, but don’t call yourself youtubers if you don’t want to do it x

Reactions: 1
True haha! I wish they vlogged like normal (like do a series of their holiday day 1, day 2 etc) I think i’d actually like them a tiny bit lol, but their videos make no sense and are all over the place! I understand it can take away from your holiday, but don’t call yourself youtubers if you don’t want to do it x
I prefer that type of vlogging but I've yet to watch a whole Bink bink series as I am concerned I'll smash my TV screen in with my head!

Also from what I have seen, he appears to chat and get staff to do stuff then act suprised! They had balloons and a welcome sign in this first trip series and the champagne on the virgin flight and getting the virgin rep at the lounge to say "we welcome Get Binky to the v lounge"....why, just why? They are not celebrities and no one will see you cases with the bloody stickers and be overwhelmed to meet you!
I bet he carries stickers to give out to 'fans' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they’re re-releasing their old videos ?
Only so much you can milk out of a 1 week Disney stay so he's got to string it out as much as he can. I dunno why they don't just stay somewhere else and go for longer so they get more content. Those Disney rooms are not worth the money, pokey and the "free" dining plan is just rolled up into the room price.

I prefer that type of vlogging but I've yet to watch a whole Bink bink series as I am concerned I'll smash my TV screen in with my head!

Also from what I have seen, he appears to chat and get staff to do stuff then act suprised! They had balloons and a welcome sign in this first trip series and the champagne on the virgin flight and getting the virgin rep at the lounge to say "we welcome Get Binky to the v lounge"....why, just why? They are not celebrities and no one will see you cases with the bloody stickers and be overwhelmed to meet you!
That’s the thing they don’t have a full series, their videos make no sense and are all over the place🤣 they focus too much on pre-travel/travel day I think cause they know that gets the most views! Honestly their youtube is all over the place it makes my head hurt😂!! I used to really like them, but just annoys me how they think they are proper vloggers but can’t do what lots of people do and that’s vlog their whole trip!

That’s the thing they don’t have a full series, their videos make no sense and are all over the place🤣 they focus too much on pre-travel/travel day I think cause they know that gets the most views! Honestly their youtube is all over the place it makes my head hurt😂!! I used to really like them, but just annoys me how they think they are proper vloggers but can’t do what lots of people do and that’s vlog their whole trip!

Yep, and the annoying cartoon clips put me off watching

He does I met them coming back in the universal bus back from hhn and he gave me and my husband a few stickers !

£649 kitchen aid grill in my opinion it’s bragging who cares

Attachments

He does I met them coming back in the universal bus back from hhn and he gave me and my husband a few stickers !

£649 kitchen aid grill in my opinion it’s bragging who cares
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's amazing, I bet he was thrilled to get noticed!

And I agree, theres no need to show what they have so much!

so another couple I don’t quite get...

Keep saying binky too much - it doesn’t reinforce the name and make people happy. It just makes people wish they would stfu...

saw some of their new house stuff Do they think they are the only ones who have ever purchased a new house before?

like telling everyone to suck eggs about how the Builder and NHBC warranty works...thanks for that...my first place to look for advice on house purchases was on a Disney vloggers profile...

did Taylor wimpey see their video and get right on their snagging? Or did they watch the video after they sent them the link and then just follow their obligations under the warranty. They didn’t get preferential treatment because they’re ‘get binky’ from YT.

(I’ve had a new build and the service they have had is exactly what I had with Fast turn around within days for any issues)

hate to break it to them too, but the v-lounge isn’t an exclusive lounge...it’s not even the Virgin Atlantic upper class clubhouse level....(where people in that lounge welcome the anonymity) - announcing your arrival is pretty crass and fame hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he said he had PTSD from some attack a few years back? I can’t remember the details. It did sound awful but even the way he told the story made me hate him more. Think he intervened in some domestic violence attack and the man turned on him, but Del was really bigging himself up for getting involved like he was a saint and deserved a medal and like he didn’t feel he got enough praise for what he did?
Don’t know if any of that means he doesn’t work though. Thought he said in a vlog that he’s self employed but can’t remember as what.
why does this not suprise me.... nosy, annoying and such a smarmy big head!

So yesterday they tweeted about buying an ambulance crew a drink. They also took a mandatory selfie of said act. I despise people doing good deeds just to plaster it over socials. Buy them a drink by all means but there is NO need to make it public to boost your own profile and image!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
So yesterday they tweeted about buying an ambulance crew a drink. They also took a mandatory selfie of said act. I despise people doing good deeds just to plaster it over socials. Buy them a drink by all means but there is NO need to make it public to boost your own profile and image!!!!!!!!
This bothered me too, it’s all for the content and look at me! I didn’t like it just scrolled past 🙄

I don’t understand their garden series, i’m sorry but I do not want to watch grass grow 🤣 bit awkward if he hasn’t asked the guys if he can video them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All Del cares about is making himself look good. if he can't get social media credit for something he won't do it.

I don't understand why they're posting all these videos of there house and garden like their trying to be life vloggers, no one cares! They must have so much Florida content he's never edited (has he ever even got to day 4 of a holiday series?) why not just use that? people like the Florida vlogs and will watch them but no one cares about your garden, sorry Del.

Jenny's hair annoys me too, it is so flat?? girl needs some volumizer!

Reactions: 6
Honestly! Who gives a s%$t about their garden????? And constantly making comments about how expensive things are eg. The paving slabs. They may be expensive but the garden is so small you hardly need any so not like you've spent that much. And....who even digs up a brand new garden??? Anything for the vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Honestly! Who gives a s%$t about their garden????? And constantly making comments about how expensive things are eg. The paving slabs. They may be expensive but the garden is so small you hardly need any so not like you've spent that much. And....who even digs up a brand new garden??? Anything for the vlogs.
they recently brought a £549 kitchen aid bbq how often are they going to use that

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.