The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is truly a narcissistic prick, everything is a business transaction to him. No feelings for anyone unless he is drunk and then he might hang all over Leigh.
I find it unsettling how he always tries to bite Leigh when he's drunk, he bites his ear or his hand.....it's so odd, especially for Leigh to not edit that out!

Reactions: 10
Just clocked my username and the new member/former employees username is pretty similar. We’re two different people FYI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that lady is telling the truth about not going to the funeral because they would of mention it in the vlogs along the line to get sympathy vote from the cult

Disgusting not to go to the funeral, gone even further down in my opinion of them
I’m shocked your own family! I can’t remember clearly but one time prick was in doors when pouty had a family funeral not sisters bf and prick brought the lodge

Reactions: 6
I'm an absolute softy and I assume such a young man it was a tragic death in some way so I'd be in bits and wouldn't even be in work thinking of my little nieces facing their dad's funeral. That Prick was in work being a cold hearted selfish twit in front of his 'volunteer' staff just shpws what we've been saying all along, it's all about money with him. Money, money, money and he has a hige chip on his shoulder because he's so defensive and aggressive with everyone. Even when he leaves something behind he can't accept that little 'failure' and has to go guns blazing that someone stole it. I haven't figured Pouty's angle yet. In the coming out story sounded like he was an isolated depressed fella and Prick was already picking fights but he puts up with it but I haven't figured him he's a bit sly and hard to pin down to me.

Reactions: 13
I’m thinking it probably was a tragic passing, and his sister even told them not to come home from their big holiday. The absolute least they could do was go to the funeral. I’m having a hard time reconciling this with my own life experiences.

it’s appalling behaviour. Absolutely appalling. And I’m afraid Leigh is worse than Nick in this scenario. Why on Earth did he not go? I simply can’t understand it. With such a tiny family unit. His absence would have been glaring. Shocking stuff.

His parents must’ve been disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
To the lady who told us all this I hope you are ok and I hope prick and pouty not being nasty to you ! You were very brave to come forward we are all here for you x don’t be afraid

Reactions: 16
Gobsmacked at the latest revelations, utter scum. What type of person would not be at their sister/sister-inlaw's and niece's side at their time of need, they are family. Like WTF, so shocked:mad:

• Angry
They appeared to allow her to spend her 1st Christmas alone without her partner, from what I gather (& I could be wrong) but she couldn’t go to her parents as her dad was shielding, however they (TCCD) could have had Christmas Day with her as it was allowed!!

Reactions: 12
To the lady who told us all this I hope you are ok and I hope prick and pouty not being nasty to you ! You were very brave to come forward we are all here for you x don’t be afraid
I was also going to say we all are sorry what you been through x

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking it probably was a tragic passing, and his sister even told them not to come home from their big holiday. The absolute least they could do was go to the funeral. I’m having a hard time reconciling this with my own life experiences.

it’s appalling behaviour. Absolutely appalling. And I’m afraid Leigh is worse than Nick in this scenario. Why on Earth did he not go? I simply can’t understand it. With such a tiny family unit. His absence would have been glaring. Shocking stuff.

His parents must’ve been disgusted.
Maybe they expected it of Prick after the way they married? I'm sure there's a long history of this. Now I loathe weddings myself and if I snag a man I can tolerate for more than a month I want to get married just the 2 of us in Santa Barbara courthouse after visiting and falling in love with the place a few years ago, but even I would tell my family, wear some nice clothes and not act look like I stung a bee when I talk about it afterwards. Again Prick didn't care, HE couldn't be bothered, HE didn't think it even warranted some nice clothes so everyone else has to put up and shut up.

They appeared to allow her to spend her 1st Christmas alone without her partner, from what I gather (& I could be wrong) but she couldn’t go to her parents as her dad was shielding, however they (TCCD) could have had Christmas Day with her as it was allowed!!
You're exactly right, I thought that was awful but it's a possibility that maybe they did ask her (doubt it) and she said she wanted a quiet Christmas just her and the girls. Or maybe she didn't want to spend it with Prick, and who could blame her?

You're exactly right, I thought that was awful but it's a possibility that maybe they did ask her (doubt it) and she said she wanted a quiet Christmas just her and the girls. Or maybe she didn't want to spend it with Prick, and who could blame her?
Nick didn’t even visit his own brother who came over for Christmas so highly doubt she was invited!! Again I hope they’re not that callous and I’m proven wrong!

Reactions: 9
I think that was the consensus here at the time, who'd want that energy on a difficult Christmas Day even if they did offer?

Reactions: 12
Wrong caption...should read ‘mid life crisis’
He looks quite old in this picture. I see Botox in his future. As to the hair transplant, Leigh says they take hair from the back of your head. But he doesn't have much hair anywhere on his head. So, will he just be moving the bald spots around, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves himself so much, if he was made of chocolate he’d eat himself!! That stance tho 😂😂
And he buys the cheapest skin care and the cheapest clothes going , when ever we go Florida i spend a bit more money on shoes as i have arthritis i need comfort when I’m walking ,

I found it quite shocking at the time that they didn't spend Christmas and the nieces considering the year they had.
I guarantee that it was Pricks decision as he was being selfish and wanted a quite Christmas just the 2 of them so he can get pissed up without the kids irritating him.
I sometimes feel sorry for Leigh as he just can't seem to see that putting up with Prick and letting him make these godawful decisions impacts his life and cannot be reversed.
I think the family keep quite as they know if they said anything Prick would put a stop to seeing them and they would rather put up with Prick than lose their son entirely.
Leigh doesn't suffer from organic anxiety and depression he can't make decisions as he knows Prick will persuade him he is wrong and will bully Leigh tell he changes his mind. He is literally anxious at making the choices because of his experiences
Leigh, you suffer with depression/anxiety because of the life you have created with a toxic nasty human. You have stockholm syndrome and cant see anywhere out. Years and years of losing happy times you could have spent if Prick allowed you choices in life. Its not too late to leave and find your happiness and genuine real love and happiness. If someone cares for you they show it all the time, not just in 'private' as you claim

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.