The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to Evilhex for the thread title with the most votes, (had to adjust it slightly to fit the max character count). It just pipped Inkypinkyponky's suggestion of "Money, Money, Money. Ouch my Tummy! It's a KERCHINGA world"

Summary from thread #7 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke. A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you remember in a vlog when pouty was scavaging in hello box for free chocolate the greedy bastards must of made an complaint to hello fresh for something missing in previous box so they were give free box’s I think they complaint about not having a recipe sheet and prick was following the recipe on his phone ?

Reactions: 9
Do you remember in a vlog when pouty was scavaging in hello box for free chocolate the greedy bastards must of made an complaint to hello fresh for something missing in previous box so they were give free box’s I think they complaint about not having a recipe sheet and prick was following the recipe on his phone ?
They complain about every little thing, they are so petty!
Imagine if they ever got negative feedback on their business......that must have been hilarious!

Thank you to Evilhex for the thread title with the most votes, (had to adjust it slightly to fit the max character count). It just pipped Inkypinkyponky's suggestion of "Money, Money, Money. Ouch my Tummy! It's a KERCHINGA world"

Summary from thread #7 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke. A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.
What a perfect summary! Well done!
I often laugh about the IBS from the sourdough bread.....not eaten it since yet still having problems months on! I'm suprised he hasn't reviewed them on trip advisor, now that would be a good read!

Reactions: 11
Hahaha such a savage but on point recap! As a friend of mine would say - harsh but fair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Nick,
Just a suggestion for another activity you can share with Leigh - hair transplant. Since you continually mention Leigh has no hair, it seems your forehead is growing by the day, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What ever it is will be a fad to try and be popular they will soon forget about it! Just wish they’d forget about trying to be big “Disney” fans.

Reactions: 8
If you rewatch their Disney vlogs there’s always new stupid comments that were probably missed amongst all the other stupid things they said, plus ignorance regarding Disney, especially characters, in one vlog the walk past Joy from Inside Out & Pouty says oh look UP!! Pretty sure Epcot is their favourite park because alcohol is readily available and lots of it, oh yeah, and the Nine Dragons restaurant which they flog to death!!

Thing 2? They failed in their attempt at the Disney $ cause they know jack tit about Disney. So that will be them going after the Universal $ now.
Nooooooo I hate them going to the Universal Parks, they don’t appreciate them, and let’s face it, Universal, it’s just not Disney 😂😂😂 they even complained Universal parking was more expensive than Disney ... by $1 😱

I'm wondering what this "thing 2" is? Bet its a bbq?
Good shout. Or maybe a hot tub? I hope to god it’s a BBQ!! 🤮

the sourdough comment 😂😂 “I once looked at a piece of bread and now I’ve got the wild shites and stomach aches...nothing to do with all the crap I eat and booze I put away, honest!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the new thing will be a campervan or similar. So they can do their travel vlogs like a couple years ago when they went to Cornwall and Bath etc and not have to worry about booking hotels and hope to park up on the driveways of their sheep!

I think the new thing will be a campervan or similar. So they can do their travel vlogs like a couple years ago when they went to Cornwall and Bath etc and not have to worry about booking hotels and hope to park up on the driveways of their sheep!
Cos it’s not as if anyone didn’t do that last summer 🙄
Camper vans and narrowboats have been vlogged to death.

Like the Scoobydoo van, they can then "save money" on Premier Inns whilst on their roadtrips, and run Campervan tours around it for the paying kerchingas. And for added ££££ the paying kerchinga fans can visit them at the Caravan park and stay outside it like a dog in the Campervan, whilst being treated to their heroes gurning and looking as if they've swallowed a wasp. And after 17 May they can also get a guided tour of the Caravan itself, with a one off extra fee to sit on the same shitter as them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Perfect roundup and thread title (y)

They sell that chocolate brand everywhere as well and i have never seen them buy it, just expect it for free like everything else! Never known such undeserving self entitled narcissistic bastards and there are plenty of them on youtube as it is

Last edited:
Ahh yes could well be. Prick will convert an old van and bodge the lot up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh yes could well be. Prick will convert an old van and bodge the lot up!!!
I hope they aren't coming anywhere near me if this is their plan. Im quite close to Bath which seems to a regular place for them

They won't have any Disney content till October potentially. If it is a van or caravan it will be a real kick in the teeth at the kerchingas who pay for them to have 3 properties and now potentially a caravan.

As has been said UK tours and roadtrips have been done to death, but i bet they want to bring in more views through people searching for getaways 💸💰💸

Reactions: 8
Sorry if already mentioned, but did anyone see the odd comment below from haggis38, one of the ‘fans’??
Seems like the comment has been deleted already, 😂. Good thing it will live on here.

Somehow they have reached 20 K subscribers already. Bets are on as to when the draw will be and which kerchinga will win.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.