The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has a friend in his 30s that has had two hair transplants so far, its not something you can just do once as pointed out above the hairline will continue to recede so needs topping up. Is very expensive to keep up with

Wonder if pouty has worked that out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
My husband has a friend in his 30s that has had two hair transplants so far, its not something you can just do once as pointed out above the hairline will continue to recede so needs topping up. Is very expensive to keep up with

Wonder if pouty has worked that out :ROFLMAO:
The f*ckwit won’t have realised that

Reactions: 9
Did you notice prick made a point of saying they paid by credit card for pouty hair transplant! Hello prick and pouty ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you notice prick made a point of saying they paid by credit card for pouty hair transplant! Hello prick and pouty ! 🤣🤣🤣
What made me laugh about that was him saying there is more protection etc that's why they are paying by credit card.
You can't do a chargeback on a hair transplant if you don't like the result 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found that whole segment a pile of tit! In the current situation they surely couldn't just pop in unannounced to the clinic to pay the balance as they were in the area and it's crazy that the clinic would have 2 hours free to chat to them about the procedure and draw on Poutys face, surely that would be something you would book in for. And as they were "Paying the balance by Credit Card" they would have done it over the phone!

Reactions: 9
My submission for The Lodge Guys #9 : They Don't Work, And Nick's A Jerk. Where Does The Money Come From?

Reactions: 15
So who doesn't get extra for a tiling job - Nick.

I can see Nick using Leigh as the hair transplant guinea pig before going for his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new lights are too bright...oh diddums! ...you’re gonna need your £1 Primarni sunglasses that look they’re out of a 90’s happy meal Prick cause the light bouncing of Poutys forehead will be blinding!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad they shared the tile drama, edge of the seat stuff there! Who would of thought Nick being a cheap bastard would bite them, who knew!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.