The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The CLIF vlogs just outshine TCCD ones. No wonder Nick looks like a slapped ass when Leigh mentions it. We should start a campaign to get him followers to make Nick lose it

Reactions: 9
Yesterday's vlog when cutting up the mango, Prick prefers it (and pineapple) ready sliced, Pouty "what about all the plastic?" In Prick mind they should put it in paper!!
Sticky, juicy fruit slices in paper, yeah right Prick🤡

Reactions: 8
I wonder is there a misunderstanding going on here and maybe they weren’t prepared to fly back for the funeral? Rather than them already being back in the UK?

if so, I’m sure someone said Leigh’s sister told them not to come home. I just can’t believe Leigh would stay home if he was already back in the UK.

that just doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: 7
I wonder is there a misunderstanding going on here and maybe they weren’t prepared to fly back for the funeral? Rather than them already being back in the UK?

if so, I’m sure someone said Leigh’s sister told them not to come home. I just can’t believe Leigh would stay home if he was already back in the UK.

The impression the volunteer gave was that they were in work talking about it though I could be wrong. She said Pouty was begging Prick to go. Funerals in the UK can take a while to arrange so they may have been home by then.

Maybe the volunteer with give us some more info?

The impression the volunteer gave was that they were in work talking about it though I could be wrong. She said Pouty was begging Prick to go. Funerals in the UK can take a while to arrange so they may have been home by then.

Maybe the volunteer with give us some more info?
Yes and considering the circumstances of his death they may have had more of a wait than is usual

The CLIF vlogs just outshine TCCD ones. No wonder Nick looks like a slapped ass when Leigh mentions it. We should start a campaign to get him followers to make Nick lose it
I think part of pricks issue with CLIF could be that it’s pretty obvious Leigh has a bit of a thing for him...can’t say I blame him, I wouldn’t say no either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and considering the circumstances of his death they may have had more of a wait than is usual

I think they were home
When funeral arrangements,

Reactions: 4
I think they were home
When funeral arrangements,
I was at patreon at the time. It was in their second week of their 5 week trip, they kept going and went to LA as well. At the time they told everyone that his sister had asked them not to come home. I wouldn’t want Nick around if it was me

I was at patreon at the time. It was in their second week of their 5 week trip, they kept going and went to LA as well. At the time they told everyone that his sister had asked them not to come home. I wouldn’t want Nick around if it was me
The timings could work then, with the funeral being when they had returned

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's vlog when cutting up the mango, Prick prefers it (and pineapple) ready sliced, Pouty "what about all the plastic?" In Prick mind they should put it in paper!!
Sticky, juicy fruit slices in paper, yeah right Prick🤡
Funny too how the chef doesn’t know how to cut a mango properly 😂
I also hate when Leigh says he doesn’t like something yet he tries to force it on him e.g the mango, coconut milk, coriander! He doesn’t like it stop trying to force it 😂😟

Funny too how the chef doesn’t know how to cut a mango properly 😂
I also hate when Leigh says he doesn’t like something yet he tries to force it on him e.g the mango, coconut milk, coriander! He doesn’t like it stop trying to force it 😂😟
bully

Reactions: 6
I feel all the stuff about buying the pre packed fruit and the cutting their own and the plastic waste was for our benefit! Plus what the hell was Prick on about with the mango being in paper 🤣🤣

Also Prick said the company had taken a pic for their social media when Pouty was showing the drawn on hairline in the car, which I'm sure is part of some deal!
Plus who can just pop in to pay and have a 2 hour chat with a company these days? Especially with Prick going in too (that's how it came across), and surely they could pay the balance over the phone?

I can’t wait to see the result of the backstreet hair transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What will he do when his original hairline continues to recede? Do you just get left with a massive bald stripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed the volunteer lady has not commented for a bit. I hope she's OK. I hope Prick hasn't tracked her down & started harassing her 😞

Ok the convo about the condom made me sick in my mouth 🤢
Also I hope poutys hair transplant surgeon is better at doing the actual transplant than he is at drawing straight lines, looked like Prick had attacked him with a sharpie after too many gins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure where you're from but it's very normal in the UK for funerals to take place 2-3 weeks after the death and even as long as a month after if it's a non religious memorial service or if there needed to postmortem/investigation. My parents are both Irish so in my childhood I had only ever been to funerals of family members back in Ireland and they are rapid, death on Thursday, wake on Friday night, funeral mass Sat morning so when my friend's nan passed when I was 16 and she asked me to go to the funeral I assumed it would be the next day and it was 2 and a half weeks later.

Yes it's hard to digest that they didn't go. Pouty should absolutely have gone regardless of what Prick wanted but sadly he's not the only person I know who would do that. I've met a few miserable narcissists in my time, my cousin's (ex)husband was one and when her dad was on his death bed he wouldn't even drive her over to see him, why bother he said it would only bring you down and it wasn't 'his thing' Prick has so many sayings and mannerisms in common with that guy that I had secretly suspected Prick didn't go to the funeral and didn't give his sincere sympathies because people like that are too selfish and miserable to even be capable. I never said it here because it's a sensitive topic and I thought the suggestion would upset some of you but when the volunteer said it I went 'a-ha! bingo!'

Reactions: 10
I am so used to the burial being at most 5 days after death, this is when we have a three day funeral rosary/removal/burial and allowing a few days to get family home. Can’t imagine waiting a few weeks.
No one likes going to funerals but you do it to support a person close to you.

I can’t wait to see the result of the backstreet hair transplant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What will he do when his original hairline continues to recede? Do you just get left with a massive bald stripe.
We all end up looking like a cross between a baby and a scrotum if we are lucky enough to live to old age anyway :p so yeah I'm guessing you're not going to have flowing locks in 20 years regardless of how they sell it, same with facelifts. Knew someone who had one and then your skin continues to sag around the lift so you end up looking old anyway just with a very weird face or else you go back and end up full Joan Rivers! I wouldn't even notice Pouty's hair, looks like a normal head for someone his age tbh but he's very insecure about it and unless he ends up with the hair of a 17 year old (he won't) he probably will still be very conscious about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.