Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Thank you to Evilhex for the thread title with the most votes, (had to adjust it slightly to fit the max character count). It just pipped Inkypinkyponky's suggestion of "Money, Money, Money. Ouch my Tummy! It's a KERCHINGA world"

Summary from thread #7 is still pretty much the same, Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week allegedly to allow Pouty more time to copy CLIF's photography and editing style, only he's useless and their attempts to copy are a joke. A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink related) and incapable of spending time doing things by themselves and Pouty appears deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lauurz

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys #9 Poutys been allowed a hair job while Pricks still a controlling alcoholic nob

After all we've read on here the past day or so, watching them today angered me even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mareofnosey

I was working for free as I’m retired and needed something to do , I want to share this with you as nick and Leigh didn’t go to sister fiancé funeral because nick doesn’t like to go to funerals he finds it morbid I remember that day when it came and Leigh was begging nick to go and he didn’t listen to him , we were all shocked in the office ,,,,,,,,,,, nick has no care or feelings for anyone else but him self I fell over in the kitchen and had a massive bruise on my arm he just looked and didn’t say anything not even bat an eyelid ! That’s how he is you could tell Sarah was afraid of him but she wanted to keep him happy and work ,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Prick "you can tell that the mozzarella was freshly made this morning"
Yeah, they knew you were coming so they milked the buffalo especially for you. Idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

totes ridic

I've never posted on this thread, and actually only found out about this channel from another thread (possibly the gabby one?), but my god, they are the worst. Nick's mouth makes me feel sick - he's like a wee rat, with his teeth chomping the life out of anything it comes in contact with. What a sour-faced whiny little bitch. I don't feel as strongly towards the other one yet, but I admit I have read more than I have watched of them as I'm new to the channel, so am fully prepared to be just as horrified when I get more familiar with them. Gotta admit, I have subscribed to them, just to hate-watch while I get up to speed, but i promise i'll unsub once i've done that (I'm not a disney person so i won't be going near all that stuff)

I've loved reading the last few threads silently, you guys have a great perspective and are bloody hilarious|! <3

• Haha

mareofnosey

Everything said on here is accurate! I use to work for them for 6 months volunteering .. no please or thank you from them demanded orders by them both make me tea clean up after there mess , Nick was abusive towards staff i used to parcel up orders to be delivered one of ex employees renting the flat so extra income from them

• Wow

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They could always attach a roof rack for their luggage ... oh wait!!! Leigh’s gurning will be outta control on the motorway with the top down!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I want to know how they continued filming after they left the FLAT, because, if I'm not mistaken, they locked the camera in the FLAT, or, am I right in thinking, they put the camera on the floor, walked out, locked the door, unlocked the door, walked back into the FLAT, picked up the camera, walked out of the FLAT again & locked the door ...... again!!! Seems like an awful lot of effort for a crap vlog!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Nicola_S1985

Why does baldylocks and the three hairs have to freak out about getting a haircut like he really needs one. If you were blind and listened to him bang on about how he desperately needs a trim you’d think he had a bloody mullet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Emmy79

VIP Member
I was working for free as I’m retired and needed something to do , I want to share this with you as nick and Leigh didn’t go to sister fiancé funeral because nick doesn’t like to go to funerals he finds it morbid I remember that day when it came and Leigh was begging nick to go and he didn’t listen to him , we were all shocked in the office ,,,,,,,,,,, nick has no care or feelings for anyone else but him self I fell over in the kitchen and had a massive bruise on my arm he just looked and didn’t say anything not even bat an eyelid ! That’s how he is you could tell Sarah was afraid of him but she wanted to keep him happy and work ,
I can't believe Leigh didn't go on his own, or with his Mum and Dad, no way would I let a partner dictate to me about that!

Nick has no feelings at all, this is obvious. It took his brother to come over from America to take his Mum to get a covid test....so disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
DEAR GOD!! They know nothing ... Bumblebee is a YELLOW CAMARO, they can name is RB
1st Name ... Robin
2nd Name ... Bastards

They are squeezing the KERCHINGAS dry, and I've gotta say, paying these two scroungers money, they deserve to be ROBBED!!

• Haha

Welshmatty88

I watch all of the Mr David and Ian weekend vlogs and all they do on them is eat, drink, and open packages yet I find it so entertaining. Such a stark difference from these twats.
That’s because they’re entertaining, funny and just make you smile and don’t want anything for it. They’re so humble that people watch. I LOVE Mr David & Mr Ian.

• Heart

mareofnosey

Every Friday they used to finish early at lunch time so they can pack and go to the lodge for the weekend, and left Sarah sazzle in charge with EVERYTHING until 5pm. Leigh sister used to go and dropped the kids Masie and Millie aka Masha and monkey at the business while she went shopping or get her nails done , they used to share tea bags between them quite often i cringed when they did this, who ever writes bad reviews on business nick wrote the name down so he remembers them , most some staff was working with out pay like myself and 2 others ladies we were retired. They did everything together worked in the same room Sarah had coffee ready for them first thing in the morning a reminder was send , hardly in the office left when feel like it gave the older staff ,like myself jobs they dont want to do. I by mistake saw joint account bank statement over 20k in joint account and has a separate account for pateron and youtube money basically use money from YouTube and Pateron for eating out and treating them self, since business shut had loads of stock left gave all to family NOT employees

• Wow
  • Angry

Vlogwatcher99

Instagram story. They’re not booking a Disney cruise. They are hopeful for their other Disney plans. They did repurchase their annual passes with activate the first day used. What out Chris and Jen, you’ll have leeches on your couches and filming in your house

• Haha
Reactions: 17