The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything said on here is accurate! I use to work for them for 6 months volunteering .. no please or thank you from them demanded orders by them both make me tea clean up after there mess , Nick was abusive towards staff i used to parcel up orders to be delivered one of ex employees renting the flat so extra income from them
Did they ever call the Patreons (or KERCHINGA as we affectionately call them) fools or gullible for paying them money each month??

Reactions: 8
I am still laughing about sharing teabags though. Could you get any more miserable! Imagine a life where you can't even have a decent strong brew but you buy mountains of rubbish online. Then again they send most of that back so miserable is as miserable does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Disney thing all started while watching l and r dreaming as it was a money maker going to Disney nick didn’t like the idea to go Florida as he not into Disney or America related Leigh conviced him to go as it make money from youtube . I remember one time they were looking at holidays to Florida and nick only go if it was cheap as chips and Leigh wanted to stay in a expensive Disney resort nick was arguing that he only go if its cheap nick dont like to spend money he has £££££££ in bank account .
If they keep spending the way they are it’ll soon go, where does all their money come from??

Reactions: 7
They have no idea how lucky they are to get all the stuff sent to them, especially the stuff from the Imagineer, although I would class him as one of the weirdos Leigh would rather not meet on holiday, unless showering them with gifts but most of the stuff Michael has sent them has gone unused! Is the Space Mountain cookie jar still shoved on top of the microwave?
So sad as I would live to be gifted that stuff, they really have no appreciation for Disney apart from the money it brings from YouTube

Reactions: 11
Nick like to complain about the price of everything but let's face it, there's nothing that they go without. Coffees, lunches, beers out, so much house stuff for the lodge and flat, 2 new cars, renovations, they're continually spending.

Reactions: 10
Even if Prick is minted (which I highly doubt) you couldn't pay me to put up with his shite. Such a miserable life. No real friends, no kindness or love. Just a modern day scrooge. No thanks. 🤡

So just watched CLIF and had to chuckle, he got to film on Dr Dooms FF but when Prick tried he was told no and complained about the Team Member, I’ll bet watching him film that really grated his cheese!!!!

They won't find me🤣
Behave, you’ll be making them paranoid, they’d have to close the group down, can you imagine how even more clueless they’d be without the group!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So just watched CLIF and had to chuckle, he got to film on Dr Dooms FF but when Prick tried he was told no and complained about the Team Member, I’ll bet watching him film that really grated his cheese!!!!
That's because CLIF probably doesn't draw attention to himself like Prick!

Reactions: 9
Watched their q&a vlog and besides them both looking miserable I want to know who buys a house/lodge on a whim? Everydays best, even when someone's is rushed to the hospital, so let's buy a new lodge. They are truly soulless, greedy prices who are trying to fill some some void in their life by buying tit and being assholes.

Reactions: 9
I wondered what was masha and monkeys real names were , now we know ! Lol 😂

Mines already on the list I bet 🤣🤣
Mine already is as I’m blocked from all the fb group but prick dot realise i can still look and be nosey i have another facebook account lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was easy to tell they were copying L&R Dreaming as they talked about them in early vlogs in Florida. They also mention Get Binky channel and then decided to try and get the views of the Star Flyer. Binky went viral on that. It was never going to work the second time around. I remember when they posted about seeing. L&R in McDonalds when they posted about Boathouse. But they themselves didn’t put that they were in McDonald’s in their own vlogs. I know Rich always just has fries before a flight for his own health and they don’t eat on a plane. But I thought the hypocrisy astounding

That was illuminating stuff from yet another ex-employee/volunteer.

the sister using the business for free childcare!!! Mother of God!

Ordering their coffees before they arrived. Absolutely appalling way to treat poor Sazzle.

I think they’re not admitting to still owning the house for fear the YouTube and patreon folks start second guessing their reason for funding two people with 3/4 properties.

Leigh in particular loves to flex, so there’s a good reason theyre Keeping things vague.

Way back in the original downsize vlog Nick replied to someone in the comments that they weren’t selling.

Last edited:
Like that beautiful blanket the lady made for them, all the time, money and effort it must haven taken her to make and I’ll bet the postage cost a fortune, that’s been put away probably never to be seen again unless they read here and get a pang of guilt (😂😂😂😂 that’s not gonna happen) ... if they don’t choose it, it doesn’t make the cut for the CARAVAN or the FLAT!!
I swear it took them ages to even acknowledge it on their Facebook pages. All their sheep tagging them and even had people offering to buy it off the poor woman if prick and pouty didn’t want it. All to be ended with a basic crappy comment from pouty saying he’s been in touch with the lady! 🙄

Also noticed how bitter looking and snarky prick became about CLIF vlogs getting mentioned by pouty 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@mareofnosey do you know is Sazzle actually took on part of their business as they claim? Or does she infact now work for B&Q as a tattler saw her there? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Every Friday they used to finish early at lunch time so they can pack and go to the lodge for the weekend, and left Sarah sazzle in charge with EVERYTHING until 5pm. Leigh sister used to go and dropped the kids Masie and Millie aka Masha and monkey at the business while she went shopping or get her nails done , they used to share tea bags between them quite often i cringed when they did this, who ever writes bad reviews on business nick wrote the name down so he remembers them , most some staff was working with out pay like myself and 2 others ladies we were retired. They did everything together worked in the same room Sarah had coffee ready for them first thing in the morning a reminder was send , hardly in the office left when feel like it gave the older staff ,like myself jobs they dont want to do. I by mistake saw joint account bank statement over 20k in joint account and has a separate account for pateron and youtube money basically use money from YouTube and Pateron for eating out and treating them self, since business shut had loads of stock left gave all to family NOT employees
It’s good to hear from someone who has had the unfortunate task of being in their presence. Although I would LOVE to hear the ins and outs of how vile these two are, do be careful ..... I wouldn’t want them to find out who you are. UNLESS you don’t give a damn 🤷🏻‍♀️.......then please continue 😁 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

It should be obvious but worth saying anyway...If you’re going to put your life out there on camera in exchange for coin you need to be very careful how you treat people off camera.

There’s been a significant number of ex patrons and former employees on here saying the same things about these guys. Also, what’s the deal with working for them free gratis? Why would anyone do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.