The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was working for free as I’m retired and needed something to do , I want to share this with you as nick and Leigh didn’t go to sister fiancé funeral because nick doesn’t like to go to funerals he finds it morbid I remember that day when it came and Leigh was begging nick to go and he didn’t listen to him , we were all shocked in the office ,,,,,,,,,,, nick has no care or feelings for anyone else but him self I fell over in the kitchen and had a massive bruise on my arm he just looked and didn’t say anything not even bat an eyelid ! That’s how he is you could tell Sarah was afraid of him but she wanted to keep him happy and work ,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Haven't hopped on this thread for a while as I can't even hate watch these two money grabbing nobs anymore. However catching up with the :coffee: has confirmed they are even worse than I thought!!
CLIF vlogs are in a complete other league compared to the caravan guys, very arty, goes on all the rides (and doesn't ruin it with OTT screaming), provides useful information and comes across very genuine. These two will rush back to Florida as soon as borders open and for what? To moan about the prices, crowds, go on the same few rides they always go on? They expect to be treated like minor celebrities wherever they go thanks to the PAYG friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was working for free as I’m retired and needed something to do , I want to share this with you as nick and Leigh didn’t go to sister fiancé funeral because nick doesn’t like to go to funerals he finds it morbid I remember that day when it came and Leigh was begging nick to go and he didn’t listen to him , we were all shocked in the office ,,,,,,,,,,, nick has no care or feelings for anyone else but him self I fell over in the kitchen and had a massive bruise on my arm he just looked and didn’t say anything not even bat an eyelid ! That’s how he is you could tell Sarah was afraid of him but she wanted to keep him happy and work ,
Hate to hear that but I believe every word. He's the exact type of person who wouldn't go to a funeral/hospital visit/hospice visit etc because of HIM and HIS feelings. I never wanted to accuse him of it here because it was just a hunch and it's a sensitive subject but it was always my suspicion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hate to hear that but I believe every word. He's the exact type of person who wouldn't go to a funeral/hospital visit/hospice visit etc because of HIM and HIS feelings. I never wanted to accuse him of it here because it was just a hunch and it's a sensitive subject but it was always my suspicion.
omg same here

Oh dear. Imagine the two of them dressed like that in Florida with their friend shuffling along behind them like 2 ageing failed rappers turned wedding djs and their groupie!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s awful. I mean who actually likes funerals anyway but as a mark of respect you attend!
I find it shocking that Leigh didn’t attend knowing what his sister and nieces were going through. There is no way on earth I’d let mine go through that ‘alone’ they really can’t be apart can they. Even for that! Sickening!
I can imagine people being scared of his bully ways, but that’s all he is, a bully! Stand up to them and they soon tit it, I’ve seen it before.
like others have said be careful as we all know they read up on here x

Reactions: 14
I can't believe Leigh didn't go on his own, or with his Mum and Dad, no way would I let a partner dictate to me about that!

Nick has no feelings at all, this is obvious. It took his brother to come over from America to take his Mum to get a covid test....so disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine if they did a vlog about negative comments about them and used the stuff from here? We all know Nick likes to have the last word...think I would pee laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine if they did a vlog about negative comments about them and used the stuff from here? We all know Nick likes to have the last word...think I would pee laughing 🤣
I bet pouty has had to stop prick from making an account here more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait what? Leigh didn’t go either? WTF? I would never forgive him if I was his sister. Never.

You know what? I stopped posting here for a long time because I thought the threads were unnecessarily mean and I didn’t feel good about myself when I participated.

This latest information makes me realise they deserve every bit of it.

I can't believe Leigh didn't go on his own, or with his Mum and Dad, no way would I let a partner dictate to me about that!

Nick has no feelings at all, this is obvious. It took his brother to come over from America to take his Mum to get a covid test....so disgusting!
Even if you offered your services for free I can’t believe they didn’t pay you anything at all! I couldn’t abuse someone’s good nature that way.

Can I ask how you ended up volunteering there?

Surely they didn’t advertise for people to volunteer at their business. They’re not a registered charity after all.

One things for sure, you don’t owe them any loyalty!

Whoops quoted the wrong poster 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The funeral part has got to be the most selfish thing I’ve ever heard! They just get worse and worse the more you know about them...and to think ppl idolise these idiots, ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Wrong caption...should read ‘mid life crisis’
Haaaaahahaaa! This actually made me snort my tea out 😂😂😂😂😂
He looks like an old man trying to stay on trend but getting it TERRIBLY wrong.
AND! He tried it on in the dressing room and bought it! 😂😂so so funny

• Haha
Imagine how more vain he’ll be with more hair!!!

Her partner died whilst they were in Orlando, so I wonder if they waited for them to come home to organise the funeral, only for them not to go!! 😱

• Haha
I’m so upset for his sister and her girls. If this poster is correct and legit about the funeral then they are completely irredeemable in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
I think my question is, why do people put up with them?
They speak to people like dirt and abuse their good will for ‘views’- I have always felt uncomfortable about how they paraded Batty B round rides etc purely for their vlogs
Also, with the funeral, why would the family continue to entertain them given how they’ve shunned them, at a time of great sorrow?
I just don’t get it? They are truly awful, but people seem to fall at their feet- why? I’m so confused!

That’s awful. I mean who actually likes funerals anyway but as a mark of respect you attend!
I find it shocking that Leigh didn’t attend knowing what his sister and nieces were going through. There is no way on earth I’d let mine go through that ‘alone’ they really can’t be apart can they. Even for that! Sickening!
I can imagine people being scared of his bully ways, but that’s all he is, a bully! Stand up to them and they soon tit it, I’ve seen it before.
like others have said be careful as we all know they read up on here x
He is truly a narcissistic prick, everything is a business transaction to him. No feelings for anyone unless he is drunk and then he might hang all over Leigh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.