The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it disgusting that Prick refused to go and that Pouty didn't go on his own! And yes they should have had her along for Christmas day, surely they invited her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think that was the consensus here at the time, who'd want that energy on a difficult Christmas Day even if they did offer?
I think if they had offereed and she turned them down they would say that to make themselves look good and family friendly

Reactions: 7
I'm an absolute softy and I assume such a young man it was a tragic death in some way so I'd be in bits and wouldn't even be in work thinking of my little nieces facing their dad's funeral. That Prick was in work being a cold hearted selfish twit in front of his 'volunteer' staff just shpws what we've been saying all along, it's all about money with him. Money, money, money and he has a hige chip on his shoulder because he's so defensive and aggressive with everyone. Even when he leaves something behind he can't accept that little 'failure' and has to go guns blazing that someone stole it. I haven't figured Pouty's angle yet. In the coming out story sounded like he was an isolated depressed fella and Prick was already picking fights but he puts up with it but I haven't figured him he's a bit sly and hard to pin down to me.
I agree with you, I've not worked out Poutys angle yet either. Initially when I started to go off them I began to hate Prick but feel sorry for Pouty but I'm just not sure!
He seems to have no mind of his own and allows himself to be dictated to, it's amazing how Pouty wasn't allowed a bauble from WDW to commemorate the trip yet Prick can buy all that tit for the dining table (that they have to move every time they want to use it) and copious amounts of sodding cushions to put on beds (that you have to remove every night 🤦‍♀️)
I agree that maybe Pouty lived a sheltered life and sort of thanks Nick for bringing him out of his shell (wish he'd go back in)! And he's ended up taking on the ways of the nasty idiot that he's married to!
My old bosses were like that, he was a total knob, thought he was better than everyone, especially me and she behaved a similar way, but you often saw good streaks in her and I thought she would be a totally different person had she married someone else!

Reactions: 12
I wish they would get a selection of knifes so that they can use one that is appropriate to what they are cutting so it doesn't look like they are butchering things. Prick really is no chef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Lodge Guys #9 Poutys been allowed a hair job while Pricks still a controlling alcoholic nob

After all we've read on here the past day or so, watching them today angered me even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Lodge Guys #9 Poutys been allowed a hair job while Pricks still a controlling alcoholic nob

After all we've read on here the past day or so, watching them today angered me even more!
Same I’m angered it got to me those sweet little girls been through and they can’t be bothered to go funeral

Reactions: 7
Same I’m angered it got to me those sweet little girls been through and they can’t be bothered to go funeral
They’ll remember that though.

My OH has insisted on watching today’s video just for the lols of the hairline 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice in one of the latest videos back at the apartment, that Nick's ankles were really swollen?
Between that, his literally very thin skin, obvious hypertension, the booze and the diet of processed foods, the warning signs of a short life due to a sudden medical event are quite plain to see.
I lost my best friend years ago, and he looked very similar to the way Nick is starting to appear.
I was serious when I suggested that Nick get to a doctor soon.
Maybe Leigh is just waiting it out...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why couldn’t pouty wipe his forehead in the clinic all for the camera to show he had to do it in the car

Reactions: 5

Winner right here!

Did anyone else notice in one of the latest videos back at the apartment, that Nick's ankles were really swollen?
Between that, his literally very thin skin, obvious hypertension, the booze and the diet of processed foods, the warning signs of a short life due to a sudden medical event are quite plain to see.
I lost my best friend years ago, and he looked very similar to the way Nick is starting to appear.
So sorry for your loss, i also lost a close friend who was 47 for the same reasons and had the same appearance. When you saw it in people you cared about you can see it from a mile off in others.
The swollen ankles are his kidney and liver struggling to filter the alcohol as he has caused them so much stress from his lifestyle. He has lot weight but still has the pot belly that comes with alcoholism

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nick, now will you listen to us.

This is more of a general comment on our Disney vloggers but so many of them eat mountains of beige processed and look to be suffering the ill effects of such a diet. The LGs diet is terrible. So is Luke and Rich, Willy and Lelly, Ian and David. It's a reminder to me to pull myself together post lockdown and keep the processed food for treats. When you're watching other people it's so obvious that a better diet would do them the world of good but it's hard to see it in yourself especially over lockdown but I must say watching the vloggers has given me the boot in the rear I needed to moderate myself - and moderate is key that insane 800 calories diet they were plugging is terrible and would play havoc with your gallbladder, they're lucky they didn't get gallstones or a nutritional deficiency.

Reactions: 9
The Lodge Guys #9 Prick & Pouty, vile & still scamming and fake, all they do is take, take, take

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i wouldn't wish on him, but there are so many red flags. He needs to quit the booze, cutting down won't be enough for his bod. Won't be long till his body a short sharp shock and he has a health emergency

1621629741198.png

I’m so upset for his sister and her girls. If this poster is correct and legit about the funeral then they are completely irredeemable in my eyes.
Absolutely but there were in Orlando when he passed. So either Leigh begged him to come home or they held the funeral

Reactions: 4
Leigh is so desperate to have his hair transplant and meet someone. You can tell he’s biding his time with Prick. They have zero chemistry

I’ve not watched a slog in weeks now and haven’t been on here much either so just catching up on this thread. Just when I though prick couldn’t stoop any lower I read this story about the funeral. He truly is a disgusting human being. Totally unforgivable in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.