Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
If Prick is really claustrophobic, how can he stand being in the van when it’s the size of a Turkish prison cell AND Baldermort is there too, quivering in a corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kidd3321

Why do they think it’s appropriate to tell people they took a shit in sainsburys whilst collecting a toaster.

Who the hell is giving these people money!? Paying for this content….

I managed 6 mins tonight then turned it off. What a shit show.
Literally . . .

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
with regards to Lee’s voice change going from “Leeman” in older vlogs to “Leeann” in recent vlogs… the same applies to prick. With Nick we hear that high pitched screeching cackling hag tone allllll the time…. However, when he takes a call from the garage you can ever so slightly hear his voice tone and it’s very deep and burley man like. The same if he’s asking for a table in a restaurant… he’s very abrupt and his tone is much deeper. I can only assume because he’s homophobic he puts on a more manly tone and mannerisms around heterosexual men. Unless of course said straight man resembles Chris Pratt then he goes into little damsel in distress mode.

• Haha

holyonion

Less vlogs per week but they’ll be longer, erm, tonight’s vlog says otherwise. Sheep wake up, you’re being fleeced by this pair of scamming low life’s.

Reactions: 14

Smithy73

What’s the odds on them extending to 3 weeks by adding a further week on when the wives have gone home. Prick shows more affection to the dogs than big baby Baldy. We went in June in 2019 and without fail 12 pm rained for 3 hours every day. We may just have been unlucky with the weather and said we would never go in June again. We prefer doing other holidays now as Florida to expensive and we feel like we have done it to death now. We used to have to book and save for 24 months prior to going unlike these couple of arseholes who can just go on other peoples money

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
How the hell can an English church, which may or may not be newly built in their opinion, look like something from an American TV series about the Old Wild West?

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Nikki Bywater, what an absolute bitch. It’s supposed to be a community hun, not much community in telling everyone to piss off and Google it is there? Not that I think P&P will bother to give Karen any advice but some of the other group members might.

bollyboy

Why does prick walk around when it's pissing down wearing sunglasses, is he worried about paparazzi....... idiot

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
So let me get the right. The are travelling at 55/56mph for fuel economy however consistently sit in the middle lane of the motorway in every 'arty' b roll shot of the road ahead!!

Wankers!!!!! Middle Lane hoggers!

So if they need to go out a few days before to get used to the late nights before the wives turn up as they know they can't keep pace, how the fook are they meant to all keep together on the California-Las Vegas-San Francosco mammoth trip they are planning! Disaster waiting to happen!

• Haha

Cowfarmer33

Fancy actually putting the Timelapse video out as the weekly slog fucking hilarious just shows that they can’t even drum up enough content for 3 slogs a week. Didn’t even bother watching it seen this shit already and not putting myself through that again

Bundor

IMG_9402.jpeg

Actual footage of someone with no self awareness slagging someone else's pidgeon tits 😂😂😂

PS - Wear proper fitted shirts the correct size - not smaller size boxy ones

• Haha
  • Heart