Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
After Prick put the chair together, Pouty: “is it cockeyed?”
After Prick fitted the fly curtain, Pouty: “I’m not liking that gap”

He's absolutely shit at everything himself but homes in like a fucking carrier pigeon on the slightest defect. Seriously if he did that with me I’d take one of those chair legs and wrap it round his scrawny neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bollyboy

"Coming soon"

It's not a red carpet premiere, same Groundhog Day shite they always churn out
Absolutely loads of Florida vloggers now and these two are the most repetitive.

Pick things up, but them back, this tastes so chocolatey, this tastes so american, lets buy a t-shirt, this is what my late mum would have wanted, blah blah blah........ boring twats

Cowfarmer33

isn't the speed limit on welsh roads 20mph now? probably the only and safest place Prick is now willing to drive the rust bucket. my word that gearbox is on its last legs if that rust bucket couldn't even get up that hill in second it sounded fubard. we need them to go on this European tour just so we can laugh at their failings

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
She really was a total nut job but she absolutely adored the dickheads from what I saw on here! She will be devastated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

kidd3321

‘My nana had this
My mother had that
Oh, my nana had soap in there
This is what my mum had
Remember when your nana had this
My mum collected them’

No 👏🏼 one 👏🏼 cares 👏🏼

Fatman74

A few observations from another tremendously exciting vlog.
Pilot prick is back I see...chocs away old boy.
That spray that he says is air freshener...could it be whisky flavour.
Not going to use the kettle...but next morning using the kettle.
Who reads reviews on a fucking toaster.
850w says nick...but box in came in says 1150w...he had to later correct himself.
They've so had a row at some point
Worried about his sideburns when shaving....I'd worry about your eyebrows if I was you pal.
Defo bean is going off the idea of Europe. Its not near mummy or the lodge.
Tune in next time for more views on the dogging sites of the North East

• Haha

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Anything from Beamish that Pricks Nana, Mom or he didn't own ffs everything he's seen so far!!

Random fact the cinema there building in Beamish is from my home village 😂😁
And they missed so much and got so much wrong. Anyone would think they couldn't read.as everything is explained.
I think they only went because some scenes from Downton were filmed there.

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
They could of been in the afterlife themselves after parking the van sideways on in a lay-by for the night. Any driver pulling in after dark not paying attention could have ploughed in to the side as they wouldn't have seen it until too late. All because the monkey polishers wanted a better view from the back window.

• Haha

Bundor

View attachment 2954577
---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.
They will definitely lowball everything......also repairs are not maintenance - if you haven't driven it how can it be maintenance. It's the van equivalent of triggers broom 😂😂

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
Does Prick think he is the only one to see the northern lights and knows what it is. He is a dumb dick

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I notice there’s been absolutely no mention of Stacey Carrots since their trip to the UK. I assume she’s ghosted the twats.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
We pissed ourselves at the 'new' table when they swung it out of the door and Prick stated it'll be good when they have a BBQ......at that height what the fuck will you put on it?

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
Lee missed an opportunity there to reply that it was actually Nick who smashed the fuck out of the car though when he was bombin it down country roads in the snow.
Can we address why they are commenting to each other on social media when they’re both sat next to one another at the lodge? Pair of weirdos.

• Haha
Tonights vlog - 36 minutes. So much for "less but longer vlogs". Baldy has obviously working hard recently, so is taking it easy. Either that, or the van footage is so incredibly boring (as we've all now experienced) and it's now starting to dawn on these morons that the whole van life concept is a shite idea