The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re frightened to death in Vantanic
---
They’re hating it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You could spot the fight over van mess was coming a mile a way.

When Pouty did the first day trip he left his stuff lying EVERYWHERE!!! I'm with Prick on this one - it's like living with a stroppy teenager.

they are hating it aren't they 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely pissed myself laughing when Pouty smacked his head on the ceiling fan, even more hilarious was him then trying to act like it didn't make him look like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know these two could make winning the lottery look boring but what is the attraction of ‘van life’

Could have just paid for a round the world cruise instead of this bore fest

Every place they've stopped has been within sight of an A road, filled with doggers and literal tit. The whole thing just seems a bit grim and grotty.

There's no room inside, even a handful of items clutter up the whole place, and they're living on top of each other 24/7. Think we will really see the strain on their relationship during the Cornwall trip... I can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going to buy a toaster as the grill isn't working yet carting about the air fryer that also makes toast..

Hope they weigh the toaster too 🙃

• Haha
The thought of pouty being away for 2 months in Europe is now obviously scaring him! Hilarious , can’t wait 🤣

I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. 🤪
You'll be polishing his monkey next....SNAP OUT OF IT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Who else was kind of hoping the front of Taylor would get clipped when they parked straight in instead of parallel?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A few observations from another tremendously exciting vlog.
Pilot prick is back I see...chocs away old boy.
That spray that he says is air freshener...could it be whisky flavour.
Not going to use the kettle...but next morning using the kettle.
Who reads reviews on a bleeping toaster.
850w says nick...but box in came in says 1150w...he had to later correct himself.
They've so had a row at some point
Worried about his sideburns when shaving....I'd worry about your eyebrows if I was you pal.
Defo bean is going off the idea of Europe. Its not near mummy or the lodge.
Tune in next time for more views on the dogging sites of the North East

• Haha
Going to buy a toaster as the grill isn't working yet carting about the air fryer that also makes toast..

Hope they weigh the toaster too 🙃
im just back from Sainsburys.......regarding the toaster

850w toaster = £27
1150w toaster = £12 😂😂😂

They got something in appropriate to save £15.

what a pair of chancers!!!

• Wow
im just back from Sainsburys.......regarding the toaster

850w toaster = £27
1150w toaster = £12 😂😂😂

They got something in appropriate to save £15.

what a pair of chancers!!!
Excellent research!

I loved it when Prick said “I mentioned Europe and Leigh’s face dropped”. I bleeping bet it did too. The reality is starting to hit after months of walking round with a romantic vision of van life and now he’s shitting himself

• Haha
Why does prick walk around when it's pissing down wearing sunglasses, is he worried about paparazzi....... idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am starting to think that money is getting tight. They have put all the money into this van and now they have no choice to use it. Staying in free lay bys crapping themselves every time someone pulls up. Not paying to do tours or seeing any donations being given. Saving money on toasters even if it isn't correct.

Also, they have now made the van impossible to use with the extra bench. Now when someone is having a shower they have 2 benches and the loo to manoeuvre round giving the other very little space to do anything, especially when said person showering can't actually use it to dry and dress

How much stuff is in the cupboards? If that’s what they pack for 2 days, can you imagine what 2 months in the Italy will need! In other news in my local area, the traffic standards agency were pulling campers and vans for weight etc.. Let’s hope they bump into one somewhere on their travels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14