Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bollyboy

Where the Fook does he gets the stupid explanations of things from.....Jesus christ

"This is our bedding, it has the modern contemporary look, with a farmhousey feel and a van feel to it"

Bedding has a van feel to it ????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
What a pair of boring c*nts!!!

seriously they could take the most interesting thing in the world and present it as a "it reminds of an unremarkable episode of Star Trek I watched in 1986l"

naaaaebodyyyy caaaares maaaate!!! Fucking losers
Yet not one trip to a supermarket reminds them of an episode of Supermarket Sweep 😂

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
No need for a euro road trip. They did it all in wales!
It’s so French,
So Spanish,
So Italian,
So Chinese,
So Japanese,
Oh look at that massive lake thick pouty announced. What ? The sea you thick twat!
Thick as a whale omelette the pair of them.

florida1011

Chatty Member
wow, they are really hating this van life aren’t they 🤣 they both look absolutely fucked the morning after a kip in there and they’re clearly hating the confined space and being so close together, this could potentially end in divorce.

can someone remind Nick that the museum house is not actually his nana’s house.

Lee is terrified to use the toilet in the van, so much so, that he’s touching cloth all day with a turtles head and then legging it to the local Sainsbury’s to have a poo. TMI guys.

Watching him rev that van up hill, about 8 cars overtaking, ha ha ha sooo longgg fuckers.

now Nick has answered the question of where are the raybans with their reappearance, I now wanna know… where is Lee’s treadmill?

• Haha

DeakyBlinderz

See Prick forgot he was allergic to dogs again in tonight's slog!

Didn't want the word camper on the van cause it let people know it was a camper 🤦‍♂️😅

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
OUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE! That make 2 of us then cos the hilarity is coming thick and fast.
Walk into looe( loos, looses, loose) for 1 drink then get the bus back?
Cook a vile plate of crap,
Head home after only 3 nights into a 14 day trip.
Gold! Just gold.😂

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Interesting that Prick is so offended by 0% beer all of a sudden ("That's not beer") when it's all he claims to have been drinking for the last six months.

• Haha

bollyboy

I replied to her saying it was an arsehole comment I'm no longer in the group 😅
LOL

Was that yours, the cock little cow wants a slap, that Karen mentions an elderly relative with mobility issues and that arsehole Nikki puts a smart arse answer, says to show your face when she has no profile pic the moron.

Would she write the same reply if prick and pouty asks a question, certainly not.

***EDIT***

That twat Nikki has been Fooked off also. she'll been ripping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Twat Face.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

stokie108

VIP Member
How much stuff is in the cupboards? If that’s what they pack for 2 days, can you imagine what 2 months in the Italy will need! In other news in my local area, the traffic standards agency were pulling campers and vans for weight etc.. Let’s hope they bump into one somewhere on their travels.

• Haha
Fuck off Nick you boring cunt. Who actually gives a shit about where tiny fucking tim stood & where scrooge walked or where bob cratchet had a fucking shit... we don't care fuck off you bore

• Haha

Fatman74

I just cant cope or understand the fascination with it looks like here it looks there so n so was filmed here blah blah blah....just enjoy the surroundings and STOP comparing it to other places....ie my turd looks like a lion bar after I've eaten nuts

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Baldy has just read Ant Middleton’s book he says. Can you get two further extremes ffs? One is a hard as nails bastard, and the other is a weak pathetic man baby. Knowing that bald cunt he probably found likenesses though between the pair of them. In reality one of them has seen real terror and horrors, and the other one shits his pants when a car pulls up next to him in a lay-by.

SAS indeed.

SOFT AS SHITE.
I imagine he just looked at the front cover and fingered himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

bollyboy

Comments of the day

Prick thinks the cafe on the beach has a very beachy vibe.
The rocks don’t erode quick because it’s solid rock.
Pouty gets to the bus stop and needs to ask Prick where they’re going (only one bus travels from stop)
Houses on the hills. They go up. And up.
Cornish roads are different to Bridlington roads. The are more thinner.
Prick thinks the hills look like telly tubby land.
Pouty can see a small plane at Newquay airport.
The morons try to come across as educated, but the comments are absolute gold.
Thick pair of twats :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13