Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
There's a thing Bean does that I hadn't realised how much it grinds my gears.
It's the adjustment of his collar when he starts talking to the camera. I wonder if its mummies voice in his head telling him the straighten his coat and look smart for the camera
Did you know he classes that collar adjustment as work?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Just fucking give it up lads.

Let’s face it - (pretend) van life has crashed and burned hasn’t it? As will anything else you try your hand at. No new viewer has the slightest inclination to watch a couple of old women wandering around aimlessly with no purpose reciting Star Trek and Downton facts. Your content is shit and boring and no different wherever in the world you are.

16k views if you’re in Disney parks, 16k views if you’re walking around Bridlington, 16k views if you’re parked up at a camping site in the van, and 16k views if you’re scratching your arses in the caravan. That should tell you that you’re washed up, finished, dead in the water.

But for your army of 70 year old Doreens, Sandras, Glorias and Susans you’d be nothing. That’s your audience. Pretty sad really.

• Haha

domwood

Ooh Nicks bought some new cameras for the van (and installed them by the time this vlog aired too...

I do hope he wasn't too silly when putting up the vlog to 'accidently' release the confidential information to enable setup of the camera via the play store app so anyone with a mobile phone could access their kitchen van side camera as long as the van is powered up..

oops.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Fatman74

I have 2 new names for them if you'll indulge me...
For Nick...Zippy ....cos hes always yapping and we all wish he had a zip on his gob.
For Leigh...George...cos he's slow..and has no idea what's going on around him

• Haha

DeakyBlinderz

Must be absolutely fantastic to be able to f*ck off too Florida at the drop of a hat without a care in the world!!

Reactions: 18

NotaLodger

Fucking hell...that van was screaming each time he dropped a gear. Expect to find bits of gear box on the road prickalola

• Haha
For their drive down to Cornwall, can't believe the twats have uploaded a Patreon exclusive extra footage vlog of the drive and left it public for all to see...

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Bazza has just announced how he's able to retire at 58. Sorry what?? He's only 58?? I would have put them both in their mid 60's.

• Haha

whitepony

I hate the way Prick always outs how the Disney Wives have lie ins until late.
Yes Prick, it’s called having a full time job and enjoying your days off by lying in because the rest of us get up and go to work early in the morning during the week!
Stupid twat, thinks the world revolves around them.

holyonion

IMG_0697.jpeg

---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.

• Heart

DeakyBlinderz

Slagging the Grand hotel off in Scarborough don't they remember they stay in a Britannia hotel that's just as filthy if not worse when they fly from Manchester 😂😂

• Haha

Fatman74

So I've just caught up. Just a few things. The pasta dish looked like a big pile of sick, but according to nick it could have been served in a Italian restaurant...mmm mm. You can't have toast cos we're low on power...77%...there's probably many many more...but the one that got me and I'm sure you lot have already mentioned it...but 712AD....700 years BEFORE christ was born.......Nick my friend that would have been BC...hence the name BEFORE CHRIST....AD as we all know is ANNO DOMINI....Mr fountain of knowledge eh...I think someone has been pissing in your fountain. And one last thing to say...we're all utterly enthralled by the knowledge that Bald Bungle has now had a shite in Vantanic

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maleficent50

VIP Member
So an abbey and former monastery - a Christian place of worship - was built in 712 AD which according to to Prick is 700 years before Jesus was born 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

stokie108

VIP Member
Yorkshire police have been called in to look for 4 missing persons.Descriptions are,
Man in his 30s ,bright trainers, kids clothes and a baseball cap.
Blonde woman with tattoos,
2 kids in tow! 😂
Mark and Hannah have seriously been replaced haven’t they?
Just a question? How many times have the twats driven down to the midlands to visit their new friends? Can’t recall any?
The weight is still being added to the van bit by bit.
Prick taking the number plate off to put the new letters on to hide from the tattlers. They are really on the run arnt they 🤣

• Haha

bollyboy

I was told by Virgin that points/companion seats etc get booked up really quickly especially to Orlando, we’ll be using points for the first time for our trip next year, they told me to call them asap once flights have been released 11 months prior, otherwise we may miss out!! I also agree IMO they haven’t got a companion seat, even if they show the receipt I wouldn’t believe them!!
---
So the Disney Wives said it was all Lee’s idea to go to Orlando and they also said it cost them to amend the booking, so the Liar Guys are at it again, cannot believe a word they say, as the saying goes, if their lips are moving they’re lying 🤥
Yep prick and pouty the bullshitters, wives said they told them to cancel turkey and they should all go Florida.
Don't see the point for the wives and they travel/return differently, are doing separate things when there and they had to
pay to amend the booking.

Prick just wanted them to go as an excuse to justify going themselves as even sheep must now be thinking them twats are on a constant holiday and spending spree.
---
From what I gather the dates don't line up. Separate airlines. Different lodgings. Wives have long list of what they want to do. TLG will either go with their plans or upset them entirely wasting their holiday. Will be a good taster on how they will cope with the mammoth LA-Vegas trip they are planning for next year.
What was not mentioned was who is renting a car to get them to all these places or will they be using ubers etc as that slowly adds up (unless I missed it)
Prick will no doubt suggest he paid for a pushbike, but was given an Suv upgrade for $1.50 including free fuel, free tolls, 7 Disney meals, annual pass, and he used his credit card which gave $50 cash back so he was actually paid for the upgrade.

• Haha